Sign in to follow this  
koffeinflummi

BWMod

Awesome KF, the G36 IDZ ES is top-notch! Quite anxious to test this and other rifles I saw at the opening of this video =)

BTW, is it going to support ASDG attachments? (so we can attach RH ACOG or Iansky scopes on those beautiful german rifles of yours???)

Cheers!

Awesome work! :)

Are the Scopes remaining as 2D Scopes or will there be 3D Versions, too?

Awesome work! :)

Are the Scopes remaining as 2D Scopes or will there be 3D Versions, too?

We will keep the scopes 2D, as we feel that 2D scopes offer more comfortable gameplay, less weird unrealistic reflections (light going through your head when the sun is behind you) and are more realistic and less distracting.

Very nice work!

A great feature is the switchable LLM and the NSV 600. Is the helmet of the soldiers it finally?

I look forward to playing with the bwmod.

Very nice work!

A great feature is the switchable LLM and the NSV 600. Is the helmet of the soldiers it finally?

I look forward to playing with the bwmod.

The helmet was not final as of the making of that video, but you can view the final one here:

http://bwmod.de/index.php/inhalt/infanterie

Edited by KoffeinFlummi

Really looking forward to this one. Great job so far! Are we getting new uniforms as well by any chance? I was looking for a more "conservative" look for the infantry. Maybe a smock as an option? See Pic

The sound of that 5.56 M34 on the Puma is glorious! Can't wait to try this mod out.

Really looking forward to this one. Great job so far! Are we getting new uniforms as well by any chance? I was looking for a more "conservative" look for the infantry. Maybe a smock as an option? See Pic

A custom uniform is a thing that we plan to do eventually, though weapons and vehicles take priority, so that'll probably have to wait for a while.

Amazing 3D model !!!!!

Nice to see more EU unit in arma3

I have only one little question =)

You have any plan for KSK ?

2D scopes...

Please have my babies.

The inaccuracy of the current 3d system drives me nuts, glad to see I'm not the only one out there :p

Yep 3D scopes suck... Especially with Track IR... My head must look like it's on a spring..

2D all the way :)

2D scopes...

Please have my babies.

The inaccuracy of the current 3d system drives me nuts, glad to see I'm not the only one out there :p

I talk for the gun and the helmet no the scope's

Hey Tonic , good stuff . One thing , could you darken the G36 , it looks too bright.

And could you try to use the shader/lightning effects of the Vanilla Weapons from ARMA 3 like the MP7 thats included , so the G36 doesnt stick out of the game , as a clearly modded-weapon.

Don´t get my feedback wrong , i want the BWMod to be as awesome as it can be.

Hey Tonic , good stuff . One thing , could you darken the G36 , it looks too bright.

And could you try to use the shader/lightning effects of the Vanilla Weapons from ARMA 3 like the MP7 thats included , so the G36 doesnt stick out of the game , as a clearly modded-weapon.

Don´t get my feedback wrong , i want the BWMod to be as awesome as it can be.

I second that!

But nice work though!

...shader/lightning effects of the Vanilla Weapons from ARMA 3 ....

like this? :)

lightning-over-water_270_600x450.jpg

At first, thank you for your feedback..

The g36 has other materials mostly plastic than vanilla weapons so it have to look different.

Darker? For real? ;) You have a big difference in ARMA between very bright places were things look very bright and more shady areas where dark materials look like "black holes".

Have a look on it, when it is released. I think it's the best compromise

Edited by [PzGrenBrig37]Tonic

how long until this is out?

Hello lincolnlou, I see you're a new member here so I'd also like to take a moment to welcome you here! :)

However, I also respond to make it clear to you that posts asking modders for release dates or other updates are considered spam. If the author has something worth to show, he will just do so. Thank you and have a pleasant stay!

Nice work, very high quality.

Any plans for a HK121, even though it's not yet official (afaik) ? It would fit in well into the "future" setting.

Nice work, very high quality.

Any plans for a HK121, even though it's not yet official (afaik) ? It would fit in well into the "future" setting.

We'll focus on the MG3 first, with the MG5/HK121 being lower priority, since it is - as you said - not yet official. To be honest though, I highly doubt anyone is going to backtrack on that decision and really introduce something else, like the FN MAG.