na_palm

Lootspawner, configurable building loot system

Is there a option to turn on where loot has spawned,  Just to see if its working :)

So I make a init.sqf file, do I need to place a trigger or anything ?

Hi guys,

As the above post has said, it seems the download servers are down...  :huh: (typical...)

I managed to find a downloaded copy of the Altis version, as well as documentation. (SP and MP, only difference is lootspawn.sqf)

It may be a bit out of date, including the rifle height bug, but at least its something;  ;)

Loot Spawner (Vanilla)

I would highly suggest you edit "LSlootLists.sqf", as I have done some editing with the classname spawns. (sorry about that :P )

is this work in MP?

Hey there, the script is still working, but none of the original links work... is there a way to fix floating loot spawns?

On 2/5/2017 at 7:22 AM, majogl said:

Hey there, the script is still working, but none of the original links work... is there a way to fix floating loot spawns?

am also looking for it. nada.

but found an alternative at least  http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25668

I love this script but this is funny, I found in being used in Wasteland and the credits are funny af  "

//  Lootspawner spawn script

//  Author: Na_Palm (BIS forums)

// Note by AgentRev: This script is a very good example of bad coding. If you are learning how to code, do NOT do it that way.

"

Edit: Bad Speeling.

Hey...is this working with the fallujah map that was brought into arma 3?

what i found in my Fallujah tests using my own loot spawner (see sig) was that most buildings there are closed and locked. therefore you cant find the loot even if it is spawned on building positions...

16 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

most buildings there are closed and locked

I wouldn't say so ,

there are a lot of builidings to work with , but so else you can also replace the "closed" buildings ( with a script.)

• Like 1

the loot spawner script from your sig...does that work with fallujah on arma 3 ?

3 hours ago, Marius U said:

the loot spawner script from your sig...does that work with fallujah on arma 3 ?

afaik  yes. it spawns loot in buildings

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

I wouldn't say so ,

there are a lot of builidings to work with , 

ok. maybe i tested in an area where most buildings are locked.

• Like 1

hey man...i appreciate you helpin me out...i did try the loot spawner that you made...and i followed ur instructions..but allas it did not work...it just wont spawn anything....not in the normal static buildings  that fallujah comes with...and not in some other builds i placed either (CUP buildings)...

i will make a little video...to show u what and how...maybe u spot some mistake i did

This is a good loot spawner, works on locally hosted multiplayer as intended, but it doesn't seem to be working well on a dedicated server anymore. Sometimes I get military loot in civilian buildings and vice versa.

Edit: Nvm, some variables were conflicting.