Sign in to follow this  

Oxygen release imminent (?)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im with ktotte and ran on this issue, i think the O2 forum should be made public once O2 is released and the other forums released as the tools are released to the public, and keep the general there for any chat the people in the breathe program need to do...

<span id='postcolor'>

100% agree

yep the oxygen thing readable and the general just open is cool but people wont search first before they ask on general its like here on addons&mods they dont dig in old topics im sure that will also happen there

BIS uses oxygen to model and skin and a bit of defining parts etc

Visitor used for making islands

Filebank is a packing program

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Aug. 21 2002,20:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oxygen is a tool to import models into OFP (so from .3ds or so to .p3d)<span id='postcolor'>

It is not just to import the 3d model. It is only a part of it. The advanced part of oxygen is for connecting the model to the physical engine of OFP.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

BREATHE forums are forums which you can only acces if you are an modmaker

<span id='postcolor'>

Not only modmakers can access the breathe forums but it is invisible for regular members, yes.

@Evis

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">FW200 there are 5 forums in the breathe section, and only one of them is for oxygen <span id='postcolor'>

The o2 forum is the only one directly tool related. The "Projects" fourm could be merged with addons and mods, or not (perhaps we'll keep one for discussing work in progress and the other for completed mods). The General forum could perhaps be kept for the ModMakers. The FileBank and Visitor forums have no information in them since the ModMakers havn't recieved them yet but if there will be a limited beta release (like for o2 until now) then only the beta testers (i.e modmakers) will have access to them.

We are currently having a discussion on the subject between the mods and BIS, and I am confident that we will find a good solution smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 21 2002,20:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We are currently having a discussion on the subject between the mods and BIS, and I am confident that we will find a good solution smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nice to see the thread moving back on-topic again.

Anyway, what does that mean?

That you are currently having a discussion. What are you discussing?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KTottE @ Aug. 21 2002,20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyway, what does that mean?

That you are currently having a discussion. What are you discussing?<span id='postcolor'>

The future organization of the forums.

I just got confirmed that there is no final date set for the public release of o2. It will be released, but not as soon as some of the posts in this and the previous thread suggested.

All speculations and guessing won't do anybody any good. When the time comes for a release I can promise you that we will have thought out the organization of the forums.

Don't bother making new threads on the subject because they will be closed or deleted. There is no point in further spreading rumors.

Closing smile.gif