massi

US Marine Corp and MARSOC units A3

Massi, will you be updating the uniforms of this pack to conform with the newer NATO uniform in the 1.26 update?

Amazing work, but is there any way for a future update you'd consider making an ALiVE faction\groups name for each camo type? As it is using these great units with ALiVE spawns in both arid, woodland, and artic uniforms which kinda seems funny on a map like Takistan, Reshman, or Sangin.

love this option if possible :)

wtsc.jpg

by massi

US Marine Corp and MARSOC units for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack to include new vehicles from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz vehicles pack , there are also new helmets and weapons, and some other fixies and additions you’ll find in the readme.

Hope you’ll enjoy this new update !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO units and vehicles, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom headgear and gear in order to represent USMC and MARSOC units in following types :

US Marines Corps:

- MARSOC: operators in woodland camo with wide variety of shirts for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- MARSOC Direct Action: operators in green coverall suite for CQB and naval operations.

- MARSOC(Para): MARSOC units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- MEU WOODLAND: Marines units for temperate and wooden areas.

- MEU DESERT: Marines units for arid and desert environments.

- MEU ARCTIC: Marines units for arctic and snow environments.

- Recon WOODLAND: Recon units for temperate and wooden areas, both in heavy and light gear.

- Recon DESERT: Recon units for arid and desert environments, both in heavy and light gear.

- Recon ARCTIC: Recon units for arctic and snow environments, both in heavy and light gear.

- USMC(Vehicles): A3 vehicles retextured and adapted with USMC gear and crews: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, helicopters, armed offroad, logistic vehicles plus HMMVWs, UH1Y and Static weapons from my pack.

- USMC(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- USMC(Divers): MARSOC divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- USMC(Snipers): USMC snipers and spotters in ghillie suite marsoc wood , desert, woodland and arctic.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M16A4, M4A1, M249, Mk48, M24, M240, M107, M9 and ACP from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets and headgear.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured and adapted A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, static weapons, helicopters, trucks wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : HMMWVs, UH1Y, Static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist and groups included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

US Marines Corps - USMC (sorted by camo\type)

Same for groups:

For ALIVE mod users config faction\groups name: mas_usa_mars

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

Requirements.

LATEST VERSION of My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.3 date 19/DEC/2014

- added some new weapons from NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapon's pack

- added vehicles from NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles's pack : HMMVWs, UH1Ys, Static Weapons

- added new OPS CORE and peltors thanks to Voodoo.

- changed woodland camo (A3 BI)

- added flag poles and flag markers

- fixed: flag position

- improved: units loadout and groups

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fni5b4gacv44wge/USMC_A3_v1.3.zip

Few pics:

th_a3_usmc_1_zpse44a5907.jpg

th_a3_usmc_2_zps87ed70b5.jpg

th_a3_usmc_3_zps05dfecfc.jpg

th_a3_usmc_4_zps68452b37.jpg

th_a3_usmc_5_zps34585758.jpg

th_a3_usmc_6_zpsf6d0b025.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

Thanks for publishing the release on our website :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

This is brilliant! I avoided using your factions with ALiVE because they wouldn't use the proper vehicles. Now I can't wait to update my ALiVE scenarios with your new changes. Thanks!

vehicle pack is a requirements since they're using vehicles inside it :)

regards

massi

One of the greatest update ever !!!

Only CAF remaining and this will be a great Arma Christmas !!! :D

vehicle pack is a requirements since they're using vehicles inside it :)

regards

massi

Thanks Massi, but is there a possibility to have only the units and not the vehicles? We are using vehicles from other mods and we don't want to add any other. I suppose we are not the only community that would like to have this dependency removed. I'm afraid we are not going to update your great units if we are forced to use the vehicles as well...

Thanks Massi, but is there a possibility to have only the units and not the vehicles? We are using vehicles from other mods and we don't want to add any other. I suppose we are not the only community that would like to have this dependency removed. I'm afraid we are not going to update your great units if we are forced to use the vehicles as well...

I think it is possible to make a replacement config that exclude the vehicles, but at the moment I'm still busy updating the other unit packs sorry, anyway I consider the packs more complete with their own vehicles (including their features and custom load) ;)

Best Regards

massi

when i tried the mod it was fantastic, but me and my clan are using mostly the old helmets because we think they look so cool. Could you add the old helmets back like the ECH helmet and the independent helmet reskin etc? we would be SO happy if you did so!

wtsc.jpg

by massi

US Marine Corp and MARSOC units for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order equip them with the some new weapons from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz pack and to add new optional config to remove vehicles and dependency from my NATO SF Spetsnaz vehicles pack as requested from several users, but I really advice to read the instructions first.

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Hope you’ll enjoy this new update !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO units and vehicles, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom headgear and gear in order to represent USMC and MARSOC units in following types :

US Marines Corps:

- MARSOC: operators in woodland camo with wide variety of shirts for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- MARSOC Direct Action: operators in green coverall suite for CQB and naval operations.

- MARSOC(Para): MARSOC units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- MEU WOODLAND: Marines units for temperate and wooden areas.

- MEU DESERT: Marines units for arid and desert environments.

- MEU ARCTIC: Marines units for arctic and snow environments.

- Recon WOODLAND: Recon units for temperate and wooden areas, both in heavy and light gear.

- Recon DESERT: Recon units for arid and desert environments, both in heavy and light gear.

- Recon ARCTIC: Recon units for arctic and snow environments, both in heavy and light gear.

- USMC(Vehicles): A3 vehicles retextured and adapted with USMC gear and crews: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, helicopters, armed offroad, logistic vehicles plus HMMVWs, UH1Y and Static weapons from my pack.

- USMC(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- USMC(Divers): MARSOC divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- USMC(Snipers): USMC snipers and spotters in ghillie suite marsoc wood , desert, woodland and arctic.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M16A4, M4A1, M249, Mk48, M24, M240, M107, M9 and ACP from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets and headgear.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured and adapted A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, static weapons, helicopters, trucks wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : HMMWVs, UH1Y, Static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist and groups included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

Same for groups:

For ALIVE mod users config faction\groups name: mas_usa_mars

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

NO VEHICLES OPTIONAL CONFIG:

I made this optional config to remove vehicles from the pack on users demand.

It will remove dependancy from my NATO SF Spetsnaz Vehicle pack, so if you use this optional config you don't need this pack anymore, but BE ADVISED IT COULD CAUSE COMPATIBILITY ISSUES BETWEEN DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE ADDON (VEHICLE AND NON-VEHICLES) AND WITH PREVIOUS MISSIONS (DEPENDANCIES AND MISSING VEHICLES) SO USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

In order to use it:

- open @mas/addons

- REMOVE "mas_usa_mars_c.pbo" file and replace it with "mas_usa_mars_noveh_c.pbo"

- done

Requirements.

Latest version of my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here (NOT needed if you're using the included NO Vehicle optional config)

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.4 date 08/FEB/2014

- added some new weapons from NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapon's pack

- added optional config to remove NATO SF Spetsnaz VEHICLES dependancy (read instructions can cause issues!)

- adjusted OPS CORE size to reflect RL counterparts

- improved: units loadout

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4enmc2pzt98adxl/USMC_A3_v1.4.7z

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

Edited by massi

Thanks for publishing the release on our website :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks a lot again Foxhound and Kari Charles for mirrors really appreciate ;)!

Extremely good mod and thats why i am asking: could you please add the ECH helmets and the independent helmet retextures back? I have used the older versions like 1.2 and 1.1 because of this but now i cant because the older mods downloads have been removed. It says "Invalid or Deleted file". Just say yes or no. I am asking because if there is a chance, i want to know.

Hey, could anybody tell me if it should work for the vanilla campaigns?? like, is there a way to replace those usmc skins with the vanilla skins? or i can only use them by creating a new game?? thank you

Is the anyway to make the units to use the in-game weapons?

Is the anyway to make the units to use the in-game weapons?

Of course, but u have to change the config files and replace with the A3 vanilla weapons

Some uniforms seem to be broken now. When I select desert USMC uniforms soldiers end up in their undies.

Or have I missed something?