BloodoftheScribe

FUTARM: Altis/Stratis Inspired Digital Camo

One, kind of major thing(i searched the thread but didnt find this brought up so i figured i would) is that the vests offer no protection at all. If you throw a default bis vest on them, it takes 3 shots to the chest with the MX to down them, but with yours its one shot. Would strictly use these amazing units if that was fixed!

hmm interesting, cause it was mentioned twice. the last mention is two posts above yours...

no worries!

Hey Blood, a while back in this thread, you posted a pic of a uniform that looked like an Urban version of your Altis camo. Will that be making it into v 2.0? It looks amazing (as does all your stuff)! Keep up the good work, hope to see next version soon!

This is the greatest reskin out there. But I really wish it was a replacement pack for vanilla units, so that it worked with missions made without it, and so that missions made with it worked without it also.

If you are really planning to add weapons textures and more vehicles to the mix... That is gonna be AMAAAAAAAAZZZIIING. :D

Hey there, I came across your camouflage mod today. First time ever commenting on anything here. Just wanted to let you know I think this retexture is the best by far.

It seems that Blood is no longer active on the forums. Hope everything is ok

Is there anyone how has updated this addon to the laters BIS standards? 

It's a 2 year old project, chances are slim if the author is no longer active

could be that someone update it for own use and is maybe willing to share