BloodoftheScribe

FUTARM: Altis/Stratis Inspired Digital Camo

hey do you plan on more vehicles? cause i can attempt to texture them for you

Yes I have already started working with the vehicle textures.

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:13 ----------

Heres another teaser for 2.0

http://oi58.tinypic.com/29bg3uo.jpg

Edited by BloodoftheScribe

This is awesome. I'm loving this mod and all the 2.0 stuff looks great. New vehicles will be great too. NATO colors are pretty boring after a while. Keep up the great work!

Just a small suggestion Id like to leave, consider reskinning Kerry's Platecarrier vest for standard infantrymen as it is the only vest that actually doesnt have drop pouches that high speed operators tend to use instead.

Just checked out your teaser, was kind of worried when I read you'd 'reworked the camo pattern' as I love the originals:D. But wow those new uniforms just look awesome, great work. :cool:

Thanks

Just a small suggestion Id like to leave, consider reskinning Kerry's Platecarrier vest for standard infantrymen as it is the only vest that actually doesnt have drop pouches that high speed operators tend to use instead.

+1 on this

New mod v1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@futarm.png

@ BloodoftheScribe ;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Damn, I thought a new version was released then for a second... V1.5 is latest but from a few months back right?

Damn, I thought a new version was released then for a second... V1.5 is latest but from a few months back right?

Yes, I am working on 2.0 right now. Should be out shortly, time permitting.

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:04 ----------

New mod v1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/@futarm.png

@ BloodoftheScribe ;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thanks! I appreciate it sonsalt.

Minor 'fix' for version 2.0

Rename items so they are more uniform:

61jvwIT.jpg

Sorry if this is odd to ask, but on SixUpdater, this addon is listed as a texture replacement. Does it automatically overwrite the default units? I ask because the original, opening post implies that these units have to be manually selected in the editor.

@scribe: Can't remember if I'd asked before, but do you have any idea why your FA units are classed as opfor if mods like MCC? Do the uniforms has a side value?

@scribe: Can't remember if I'd asked before, but do you have any idea why your FA units are classed as opfor if mods like MCC? Do the uniforms has a side value?

I have no idea why they would show up as Opfor. The uniforms don't have a side value, that is selected under CfgFactionClasses and is set to side = "BLU_F";. Opfor would be OPF_F . I will check into it and see if I can figure out why it would do that.

Has anyone asked if you plan to maybe do some weapon camo in this awesome pattern? If not, I'm asking!

Haha, Slowly but surely version 2.0 is coming along. Work and Life come first but I'm still chipping away at it. And yes ,Baddazs, I have been messing around with a few weapon camo's/ Custom looks! :cool:

Haha, Slowly but surely version 2.0 is coming along. Work and Life come first but I'm still chipping away at it. And yes ,Baddazs, I have been messing around with a few weapon camo's/ Custom looks! :cool:

That's really a huge relieve. Your work so far is definately too well done to be abandoned. Most of my missions depend on it in fact ;)

Hope to see the URB pattern soon! Keep up (pleeeease)!!!

Hi Blood,

I really love this Mod and this Camo! Great work! But yesterday i check out the Armour of the FUTARM vests and i find out that it dosnt work. One shot of 5.56mm and my mate hit the dirt. Thats one Thing to fix i guess.

I normally don't ask for updates but..... Is this mod still in development?

dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i recently found your addon... MAN its rad. I have spent an oblivion in the editor making missions with your units. Love them. Super original and really HQ. One, kind of major thing(i searched the thread but didnt find this brought up so i figured i would) is that the vests offer no protection at all. If you throw a default bis vest on them, it takes 3 shots to the chest with the MX to down them, but with yours its one shot. Would strictly use these amazing units if that was fixed! sooooooooooo beautifulllllll haha :) Also, maybe an IOTV retuxture?!?( the inde vest, and even the indie clothes as i personally prefer the look of them) but even if not on those last two, i think the damage thing should be an easyish fix eh? Great work !