Sign in to follow this  
Penfolde

which folde to find mission in?

Hi all

I've installed the files(what I thought was a campaign) from the Armaholic site into a "@MY_Own_MOD FOLDER" and the other addons have been installed using there own name "@??", I've updated the start string and run game.

How do i get access to the campaign?

Penfolde

I haven't seen any campaigns for A3 yet, so is there any need for a campaign folder in your A3 directory?

if you refer to missions downloaded in MP, you'll find them in AppData (hidden folder: must unhide it in Windows folder options) A3 folder.

I haven't seen any campaigns for A3 yet, so is there any need for a campaign folder in your A3 directory?

if you refer to missions downloaded in MP, you'll find them in AppData (hidden folder: must unhide it in Windows folder options) A3 folder.

He just said from Armaholic. What about that automatically screams MP to you?

@penfolde Could you please state the name of the mission or addon? If you do that, then we can help you.

Hi,.. thanks for the response,

The campaign I talking about " Mediterranean Operations", I've downloaded the addons but I'm left with a folder called " Terrains " ...which has I have place in my_mod_folder.

Once I have added the mod folder to my start-up option,.... the game say that the mods are load but I don not see anything under campaign and I don't see anything under any menus.?

Penfolde

Hi,.. thanks for the response,

The campaign I talking about " Mediterranean Operations", I've downloaded the addons but I'm left with a folder called " Terrains " ...which has I have place in my_mod_folder.

Once I have added the mod folder to my start-up option,.... the game say that the mods are load but I don not see anything under campaign and I don't see anything under any menus.?

Penfolde

That's my mod, and no, it's not a mission. It's a mod. Terrains is a folder with maps. It's Altis and Stratis but renamed to their real life names - Lemnos and Agios Efstratios. The major towns and villages are also renamed to their real life names. You'll find them under the Editor tab.

that clears that up,

I have installed the map and other addons correctly but i was expecting a mission to come with the pack.

It will be in scenarios or in a NEW MP mission. Campaigns are for BiStudios ATM

Seriously, I just explained that it isn't a mission. Wow.

Anyway, if someone wants to make a mission with my mod, you're welcome to do so, but there's no mission because I'm not particularly skilled in mission-making.

Campaigns are for BiStudios ATM

Players are perfectly able to make Campaigns at the moment.