Sign in to follow this  
cenkcnk

Some buttons don't work

hi guys, when i click the steam workshop button and edit button in multiplayer menu, nothing happens. is there a problem with my installation or am i doing something wrong?

Edit seems to work only for unpacked missions not sure if it should work for PBO packed missions.

Steam workshop button doesn't work for me either.

Probably your installation is OK and those are bugs or by design.

Hi, seems that the 'Zoom Out Toggle' key (vital for indoors/CQB) also doesn't work when you're aiming down the sights, i also have problems with the 'Zeroing Up/Down' with GL mounted weapons... after shoot the GL, the 'Zeroing Up/Down' stops working with the rifle and only works with the GL; also on GL mounted weapons the 'Next Weapon' key stops working after shoot the GL. The weird thing is... that the one that doesn't works is the 'NUM Pad Zero' one, wich i've mapped as 'Next Weapon' key, but i also have it mapped on the ']' and this one works, same for the 'Previous Weapon' key mapped on the '[', i've a spanish keyboard configuration on windows. Let's C ya

*EDIT: The 'Zoom Out Toggle' key, only works (only stays zoomed out by itself) when you're not aiming down the sights, if you're aiming down the sights it doesn't stays so you've to keep pushing it for make it stay zoomed out; it's very annoying.

*EDIT II: Seems that the 'Zeroing Up/Down' keys (mapped on the 'Num Pad +/-' keys) also don't works on the MX DMR, it keeps it's zeroing at 300m and can't be zeroed up or down with the Zeroing on those num pad keys.

*EDIT III: The 'Next Weapon' key mapped on the 'NUM Pad Zero' key don't works neither on choppers.

*EDIT IV: Seems that the 'Zeroing Up/Down' keys (mapped on the 'Num Pad +/-' keys) just don't work at all, simple & clear... you've to guess & pray to hit, adjusting the fire depending on where the 1St bullet lands, and that's no way of enter in a war... (read: play).

Edited by wipman

Hi, would be great to know if there's someone looking into this, the campaign and most of the MP games can't be won if i can't adjust the zeroing of my weapon or switch my weapons; the zeroing problems seems to happen only to scopes ARs, it works on vehicles and on ARs without scopes, but it didn't happen on the Showcase Mission when i had to take an Sniper rifle and send two squads with ARTI & CAS support... . The 'Next Weapon' (remapped on the NUM PAD Zero) & 'Toggle Zoom Out' key (that do not remains zoomed out when aiming down the sights) problems still there and are permanent, not casual; they just don't work. Let's C ya

wait a minute ...

to toggle zoom out when you are zooming in the barrel sights!?, sorry that makes for me no sense at all

wait a minute ...

to toggle zoom out when you are zooming in the barrel sights!?, sorry that makes for me no sense at all

No actually it's quite useful and used to work in Arma 2. Haven't tried it in A3 yet though.

In close quarters battle when moving with sights constantly on, your field of view is too limited. Zooming out regains some crucial situational awareness.