McKeewa

CJTF101's EDITOR v1.1

Thanks for keeping this up to date Keewa - I never open A3 without it loaded

Happy to hear that ^^

This is a must have mod for any mission makers...thank you for updating:)

Great, we missed the proper Editor Upgrade. Thanks man.

Thank you. I was starting to worry about doing this myself. I hate how they don't give us all these to begin with. And with the last update of arma 3, they claim to be adding a bunch of stuff to our sandbox, yet very few items were accessible. You don't add to a sandbox by adding things that have to be scripted in to the game. I looked for the sub in the editor in the last campaign mission and found that even them, had to script the object in using a buoy as a placeholder in the editor.

Anyway, I use your addon in probably every single mission I create. I could not find the new payphone though. They have them at the airport, if you didn't see them yet.

Another thing I don't like is that bi didn't bring most of the cool objects from OA and A2. Plane cargo stuff, vending machines, BEDS, military tents (I don't like thinking every army in the world uses the cargo container buildings to replace tents. Tents will still be easier and more useful in most future situations too.

Anyway thanks

Thanks man, I'll look at some new stuff added in the last update. Like payphone ^^

Like I said, I might do the same with A2 content, but I'm more focused on A3 content ^^

New mod v1.14.0326 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@101_editor.png

@ Titi & McKeewa;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Yes and update would be cool. The Astute class sub would be a great addition to this.

I have the feeling that the mod is missing some stuff when browsing through this wiki:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgPatches_CfgVehicles

Are you planning on updating the mod? If not, please tell me, then I'll do it by myself :)

Some things are missing but this is intended, like ruins, I consider them like useless, putting a normal bulding and adding "this setdamage .5" do the same and give some space in the editor list.

The mod is still planned to updated, I'll try to arrange my calendar to do it.

What you are looking for is mostly "Land_" ?

Yes and update would be cool. The Astute class sub would be a great addition to this.

What ?

The Proteus is already in the mod, under the native object (sea)

Some objects from the latest releases are missing, as well as the basketball field and net.

Whereabouts? I can't find it?

My bad guys, it seems that a sh*t happens, and the uploaded Mod was missing some little stuff like the Proteus and some other new stuff from the previous update (with ghost hotel etc...)

My own link is now uptodate :

LINK

I think it's still missing some new stuff, but thanks to your link, RedPhoenix, I'll be able to add them soon.

Hopefully, You did some feedback, otherwise, I would never saw that the mod wasn't uptodate. =)

My bad guys, it seems that a sh*t happens, and the uploaded Mod was missing some little stuff like the Proteus and some other new stuff from the previous update (with ghost hotel etc...)

My own link is now uptodate :

LINK

I think it's still missing some new stuff, but thanks to your link, RedPhoenix, I'll be able to add them soon.

Hopefully, You did some feedback, otherwise, I would never saw that the mod wasn't uptodate. =)

Perfect, thanks!

Will let you know if I miss anything. :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (titibond) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

@FoxHound, Best changelog evar xD

Thanks for the UP

I installed the mods like every other one..but i don't get the extra buildings in the editor..and i worked with the former version a looooong time! :( I want it back!

I installed the mods like every other one..but i don't get the extra buildings in the editor..and i worked with the former version a looooong time! :( I want it back!

It might miss something,

don't forget that the correct hierarchy is :

Arma 3 / @101_editor / addons / 101_editor.pbo

I Haven't found anything different from the last update. You already had the proteus and ghost hotel stuff. I noticed that the same items are still missing unless you moved a location. But I have not found any of the "fast food" places like the "blood burger" and other similar food places. Still haven't found the pay phones. I'm not sure what else, at the moment. But what was added? specifically. Thanks for getting this to us. Bi should have automatically giving us all these things. They say it's a sand box but leave most of the toys to themselves.

I Haven't found anything different from the last update. You already had the proteus and ghost hotel stuff. I noticed that the same items are still missing unless you moved a location. But I have not found any of the "fast food" places like the "blood burger" and other similar food places. Still haven't found the pay phones. I'm not sure what else, at the moment. But what was added? specifically. Thanks for getting this to us. Bi should have automatically giving us all these things. They say it's a sand box but leave most of the toys to themselves.

In fact, I lost the originals files for unknown reasons, this doesn't matter, but it confuse me in my dev ^^

In any case, Burger stuff is planned to be add soon. With bit of luck, this week it's should be good.

- Update v1.14.0426

Adding of some objects that was missing or new (Burger Stand, Device, basketball court etc..)

LINK

Thanks this has come in very handy for my latest project. Keep ya eyes open on Armaholic for my first release soon, I will be crediting you for your work.