McKeewa

CJTF101's EDITOR v1.1

Lil' Update

- update v1.14.0717

Fix of some minor errors in .rpt

Adding of the template mission by BlackViperGaming

LINK

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (McKeewa) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Thanks again for keeping this up to date

I'm sorry for being stupid, i usually have no problem installing mods. I have mod target line proper, I don't understand the user config, does it come with one?

hi mate! its aka mdog from you know where! you don't get a user config for it, you just add this the same way you do any other mod or addon. The items are in the editor when you open it up. They are catergorised about 3/4's the way down the empty lists. infrastructure, Commercial, Town etc etc.

I'm sorry for being stupid, i usually have no problem installing mods. I have mod target line proper, I don't understand the user config, does it come with one?
hi mate! its aka mdog from you know where! you don't get a user config for it, you just add this the same way you do any other mod or addon. The items are in the editor when you open it up. They are catergorised about 3/4's the way down the empty lists. infrastructure, Commercial, Town etc etc.
Under several vanilla classes located in "Empty" side :

And Behind Vanilla names :

-Structures (Commercial)

-Structures (Cultural)

-Structures (Fences)

-Structures (Industrial)

-Structures (Infrastructures)

-Structures (Military)

-Structures (Slums)

-Structures (Town)

-Structures (Transport)

-Structures (Village)

-Structures (Walls)

-Objects (Sea)

... and more

To make EMPTY category appeared, you have to place at least one PLAYER unit, then the empty section appears.

In Zeus, 98% of items are available, under the same categories

(I work on the 100%, If you spot any entities available in editor but not in Zeus, let me know (I already know for the HMS Proteus ^^) )

Thanks, MD! I'm such a loser, I had a space in between ; @. :j: LOL Sorry the userconfig mentioned on armaholic threw me off.

Anyways, I wanted the thank Keewa for improving my editor so much! Great job

Hi, does this addon require any other dependences or things like that ?

In my game, the addon is loaded but when I open my mission in the editor, when I try to place an object, I don't see the new sections under the "empty" tab.

I use the last version of the addon (his own link in the first post).

I can't tell you more of what I wrote on the OP, you probably miss-install the mod. I'm using this version all days.

Can you add the Hospital building? If its not?.. I cant find it anyways...

It can be found in Kaval at: 037.5 - 130

Can you add the Hospital building? If its not?.. I cant find it anyways...

It can be found in Kaval at: 037.5 - 130

its already there, you need to look in Empty\infrastructre its in three parts and you put it together yourself.

Hi folks,

I feel a little stupid, I installed the editor just like a common mod ingame and it seems to be loaded properly, but if I start the editor, place a player and try to place from the empty category it seems to be like it always was.

I´ve searched the mission.cfg for the ATM but didn´t find it in the editor even it should be included.

Any suggestion what went wrong?

Cheers, Dan

P.S.: Is it possible that there are some issues caused by using the LxOPS 3d editor in the same instance?

Update: I´ve deleted all the files, all other editors, made a new installation of ARMA and it still does not work and it makes no difference if I add the addon ingame or via execution variable in the desktop icon. Any suggestion is appreciated cause it bothers me really that it will not work....and I tried it with an older version without any success...

Edited by rev19
additions

nice initiative to expose these buildings.

I've noticed the pbo itself uses makepbo but has a config.cpp file (unbinarised). This I assume because you have the mod.cpp file in there and it would normally be stripped out.

I wasn't aware the the mod.cpp could be placed in a pbo and work, but, because you're supplying a rar package you could, as easily, get the best of both worlds where mod.cpp can be in the @mod folder where it most certainly will work as nature intended, and, have a config.bin in the pbo

If you can confirm that the mod.cpp is working as you have currently constructed it (inside the pbo), i'll alter depbo.dll to allow it to be built unmolested.

You can contact me by raising a ticket at dev-heaven so that i won't forget to fix this.

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/mikero-pbodll/issues

Just found this via another topic and want to say thanks for the work, saves some time...

Where can I find the warehouse building, with the sliding doors and the 4 skylights used in the ceiling?

Sorry I'm new and can't post images/links.

Just found this. No active post since October 2014. Does this mod still work or have a major issues and does anyone use this mod.

I think that mod has everything waht is in A3 so its finished. and Yeah iam using this mod with maximum satisfaction :)

With the EDEN update about to release, this update doesn't work, or has no effect.

Can u add the Tanoa Bridges:

a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\bridges\bridgesea_01_ramp_up_f.p3d

a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\bridges\bridgesea_01_f.p3d

And the Hospitals?

addons[]=
{
    "A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Castle",
    "101_editor"
};

That means it will be required as a dependency, does it?

9 hours ago, Bayern_Maik said:

addons[]=
{
    "A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Castle",
    "101_editor"
};

That means it will be required as a dependency, does it?

Instead of digging up a dead post you could have tested it yourself...

• Sad 1

On 2.9.2018 at 8:35 PM, kerozen said:

Instead of digging up a dead post you could have tested it yourself...

Jup, thx for beeing not helpfull at all.

• Like 1

At one point I made a mission with a mod labeled 101_editor from the workshop, I forgot what it was called but I can assume this is yours. Is there a workshop version?