McKeewa

CJTF101's EDITOR v1.1

I haven't had a chance to play yet (very busy lately), but did you add those giant Altis towers? I've always wanted one. I'm giddy like a schoolboy. I just need to know. :P

Unless that's what "towers" means in the changelog.

@TheEvanCat; Yes the military towers are what you are looking for ^^ (3 version and 7version numbered ^^ you will understand while in the editor)

@wingnut; @badhabitz; thanks guys =) I really appreciate.

just a fast question: if i do a mission with this mod, does a third user need this mod to play the mission?

Great mod by the way

:)

My face. It is frozen in joy.

Welp, time to make tower cities. Because I can.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (titibond) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

just a fast question: if i do a mission with this mod, does a third user need this mod to play the mission?

Great mod by the way

Absolutly not, this mod just regroup some vanilla stuff not yet in the editor.

This mean that the mod is "client side" only and will never affect a third user. Unless there is a bug in the mod like in the erlier version ^^.

To be sure, open the mission.sqm of your mission, and, in the list named addOns[], there should only be addons with a3_blabla.

In any case, no, you can post your mission in armaholic with free mind.

---

PROTIP 2: Becareful guys. Adding too many non-vanilla-placed buildings will greatly reduce the FPS rate. (by many I mean around 100... or something... bref, If you encounter FPS drop rate on a map with too many of these buildings, these buildings could be the origin of the issue. Think about it. Try by yourself.)

---

@Foxhound; thanks mate =)

Edited by Keewa

Great mod by the way

No, because all of the assets are already in the game, they're just not normally displayed as options in the mission editor.

Since downloading the latest update, a number of houses now have non-operable doors. An action to open the door just doesnt show up.

These houses, are they houses you already met in the game or not ?

I'll check that, I think I know what you are talking about.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah, houses that are normally placed in Altis, not ones that i've placed using your editor.

Ok, I spotted some houses that lloks like existing ones but with dorr issue, I'll remove them in the next update.

the concerned "bugged" houses are the "v2" or "v3" houses.

If there is any kind of issue, don't hesitate to tell them to me and be as precise as possible. =)

I don't test the latest version, i suggest if that possible to put your stair with (building, civilians, or more) on the top of the list in the choice of the editor. Or can you help me (for me) to realize it ?

Another suggestion, i never see on arma since ten years, an additional button on the editor layout who can be used for your mod, or another mods.

Maybe it was possible to modifying the layout... i don't know.

Good luck for the future.

I'll look a this, it could be more conveniant, indeed.

--

I checked and it's done.

Edited by Keewa

I'm currently organizing the mod, checking non-openable doors and laggy houses (some houses, idk why, when you are like 10m around, the game drop the FPS rate to something like 10fps, totally insane)

I plan to update the stuff monday.

The direct link is up to date every day (almost) in a dev-branch-like style.

I'm currently organizing the mod, checking non-openable doors and laggy houses (some houses, idk why, when you are like 10m around, the game drop the FPS rate to something like 10fps, totally insane)

I plan to update the stuff monday.

The direct link is up to date every day (almost) in a dev-branch-like style.

You want's Stair menu with "house openable doors" and houses without openable doors? It could be nice.

I contact a dev in the day to learn if we can implement additionals buttons in the editor, it could be nice to use that if that possible.

Cordially

@Granolabar;

The addon is in the right place in the empty category with all the vanilla-stuff already available in the editor.

I ave already replace the +menus on the top of the list, for better arrangement.

About non-openable houses, I'm not really interested to have these kinds of houses in the editor, and I'm quite sure there is a INIT line able to prevent players of opening designated house doors.

Moreover, some non-openable houses have the ability to heavyly drop your FPS rate when nearby.

In other terms, I may plan to add these kind of houses in the future, but, If I have to spend time in the mod development, I prefer to spend it to make bushes and trees available.

I'm not especially fan of playwithsix, so, I guess it will not happen

Thanks for the great editor addition.

One problem though, I do not have any lamps (street lights, floods or even table lamps).

I believe that I got the latest version, and checked every folder several times, but no luck.

Were they removed?

Thanks for the great editor addition.

One problem though, I do not have any lamps (street lights, floods or even table lamps).

I believe that I got the latest version, and checked every folder several times, but no luck.

Were they removed?

The lamps are there under houses, I believe, but none are lighted. We're also missing the halogen and harbor lamps. I tried to light the things up myself with the init scripts I dug up, but none worked. The old version of this had "on" and "off" versions I believe. Any chance we'll get those back :)

Thanks for your hard work, man! I sooooo missed this mod! :)

Great addition and thanks for all your hard work.

This is a silly question Im sure but how do you force the placed buildings to align straight up and not follow the contour of the terrain?