Sign in to follow this  
laverniusregalis

Stop being so hard on BIS!

I know everyone seems to be having a FIT about ArmA 3, but seriously, folks. Why? It's not like ArmA 2's launch was any better, since the campaign in A2, while there, was a ridiculous mess. Have some faith, BIS will deliver. They've supported most every game much longer than anyone who buys an Activision or EA game could hope for. What, is there some kind of secret group that is paying people to post negative-only topics on the forums? If there is, TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE SO I CAN GET SOME DOSH AS WELL. ಥ_ಥ

Bohemia Interactive has a mindset of "what we don't create the modders will" and its a lazy approach.. it shows with the copy and paste designs of the vehicles. I wouldn't be surprised if for ARMA 4 they have the cheeky idea of just releasing the engine so the rest can be worked on by the community lol

I know everyone seems to be having a FIT about ArmA 3, but seriously, folks. Why? It's not like ArmA 2's launch was any better, since the campaign in A2, while there, was a ridiculous mess. Have some faith, BIS will deliver. They've supported most every game much longer than anyone who buys an Activision or EA game could hope for. What, is there some kind of secret group that is paying people to post negative-only topics on the forums? If there is, TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE SO I CAN GET SOME DOSH AS WELL. ಥ_ಥ

1) someone else already said the exact same thing

2) just because someone has an issue with the game does not mean they were paid to say it

3) the lack of a campaign is not the only thing people find issue with

4) this has nothing to do with Activision or EA, so stop with those comparisons; this is about Arma 3 vs Arma 2

So stop having a fit about other people having a fit with the game. They paid for the game, so they at least have the right to voice their concerns/complaints with the game (even if they might be misinformed), just as you have the right to voice your appreciation for BIS. And, now that that's done, there's no longer any point for this thread as there are many others saying the same thing.

If you want to engage in a conversation with someone or address certain points that have been raised, please contact the person directly, either in the thread of the argument or via PM. Thank you! :)