Sign in to follow this  
pils

German Highprice PC Game Charts: Arma 3 ranked #1

http://www.pressebox.de/inaktiv/media-control-gfk-international-gmbh/PC-Charts-Arma-3-erkaempft-sich-den-Sieg/boxid/626944 (german)

Some other article says Arma 3 started averagely in the last week, ranked #11. According to the article above, Arma 3 is now ranked #1 in the German Highprice PC Games Charts this week.

As Germany should be a pretty important market, those are great news. I'm really happy to hear things are going well for Arma 3! Congratulations, it's well deserved! Hopefully things are going well in other countries too. I'm happy not only because I'm a fan of the Arma series, but also because it's good news for smaller studios developing less popular games.

Keep up the good work so hopefully people stick with Arma 3 in the future. I'm really looking forward to the release of the first patch ;)

Edited by pils

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

And your link only brings up something about telephone books, not ArmA.

Yes it is. I'm glad also smaller studios are getting some support and not only the same mainstream crap is getting all the attention over and over again (COD, BF, GTA etc.)

Yes there are bugs and weak spots. But it's the same as with modern cars. Complexitiy is increasing with every generation and with that also the number of potential weak spots and bugs.

I hope news like that motivate the devs to work even harder and to get things done as quick as possible. The faster Arma 3 is decently tweaked the more people will stay with it (because it's fun and will be even more without certain bugs and weaknesses) and later buy the addons.

(link fixed)

---------- Post added at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

As it is news related it might belong in the "Media Coverage | No discussion here!" thread too.

Thanks for the hint! Posted it there too.