Sign in to follow this  
Pwnednoob007

Will my pc run ARMA 3 on ULTRA SETTINGS

The guy I brought of today said it will, just wanting to double check if it will run ARMA 3 on ULTRA SETTINGS

:confused::confused:

CPU:

Intel Latest Haswell Core i5-4570 3.2GHz 6MB LGA1150 Processor (turbo upto 3.4GHz)

Memory: G.SKILL RipjawsX 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz (PC3 14900) Ultra Performance Desktop Memory

Network interface:Ethernet (10/100/1000 NIC) & WiFi, Bluetooth

Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 SC version , 2GB 192bit GDDR5 ,PCI Express 3.0

SSD:SAMSUNG 840 EVO MZ-7TE120BW 2.5" 120GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive

Hard drive: WD or Seagate 1TB 7200Rpm SATA3 HDD

Optical drive: CD/DVD Writer

Case: COOLER MASTER Elite 130 Ultra Compact Mini-ITX dual front USB 3.0

Power Supply: COOLER MASTER V-series 650S GOLD 650W ATX PSU Active PFC Modular PSU

Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Prem 64bit OEM (full license and Disk)

Keyboard & Mouse:

COOLER MASTER Storm Devastator Gaming Bundle - Membrane Keyboard & Optical Mouse ( Keyboard with Blue LED backlight , 2000 DPI Mouse)

Monitor: LG M2752D 27" IPS Monitor + Build in Freeview TV tuner , 1920X1080 Full HD

Short Answer: Yes it will run ArmA III

Whether or not it performs to a standard that you deem 'well enough' or 'flawlessly' is a very different story.

To quote a common phrase:"Game Experience May Change During Online Play"

You can choose to accept that the game is very complex and will not run at a solid FPS like <insert your favourite generic AAA shooter> with its small maps and scripted action scenes. If you are a crazed performance enthusiast, I suggest you steer clear of ArmA and buy something else to avoid frustration and hopefully reduce the number of first post users signing up to the forums to complain :)

Will it run arma 3 in single player? Yeh fine

Will it run arma 3 in multiplayer? If you like playing with 20 fps maxed then sure.

I'd stay far away from this game and any bohemia game until they decided to rewrite their unoptimized engine.

Will it run arma 3 in single player? Yeh fine

Will it run arma 3 in multiplayer? If you like playing with 20 fps maxed then sure.

I'd stay far away from this game and any bohemia game until they decided to rewrite their unoptimized engine.

Heh, It runs very well for me on high settings with 30fps.

Single player runs flawlessly, The Arma Editor in game runs very poorly.

I pretty much can't fly a jet past the 400Kph mark or it starts to lagg pretty bad.

CPU: Intel Conroe Dual Core 3.00ghz. Runs at 100% utilization when in game.

GPU: Asus 6950 2GB

Again, allot of bottle necking between GPU and CPU but it's not that bad, Im sure it will run GTA V on pc just fine when it comes out.

@OP ..... Why didn't you just build your own RIG? :p