Sign in to follow this  
daskunk

Arma 3 Seagulls & Sounds

Glad I am not the only one missing it. I actually had to create my own sounds for a mission to get the feeling you are on the coast/docks. Besides sounds I also want to see them walking and flying around.

I hate seagulls they wake me up every morning:mad:

Besides my personal relation to seagulls I support adding seagull sounds(limited please).

Construction

Factory

Ambient townlife

Traffic

School

Hospital eg: Emergency Vehicles

Airport

Dogs Barking

Sheep

Chickens

Goats

etc etc etc

As content makers for the game we need these sounds to showoff this game to it's full. Not just to satisfy our need for environmental interaction ?

Yeah I had made my very first thread regarding sound during skydiving... seems to be missing

I think sounds should be added only if this particular piece of environment exists and works in the game. If no dogs are present, why should they bark? If noone is working at a construction site, why should we hear any sounds? Hearing safety warnings, flight announcements, etc in the empty shell of the airport terminal would be strange, wouldn't it? In my opinion we do need sounds for existing things, such as opening and closing gates and doors, crashing a car into a wall, voices for the civilians, church bells in sync with the in-game time, etc.

All these sounds would be available separate to the map in the mission editor Alpha Kilo thats what i meant about getting the sounds to use in the editor, Not have them implemented in the map.