Sign in to follow this  
BlenderRUS

ArmA Tactics on PC in Steam?

Just to note, it's technically available right now. If you buy it, you'll get the playable beta in your Steam library right away.

but it is not ready; I can not play it, as my mouse does not work with it; just goes into game and moves to the top left and I can not do anything. I do not own a gamepad, I own a mouse.

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Bohemia Interactive customer support. This is an automated response to your email letting you know that your message has been received in our database and is cataloged as #65229.

Please note that due to the launch of Arma 3 alpha and a subsequent increase in support requests, our responses to your tickets can take more time. We will try to get in contact with you as soon as possible, however in extreme cases the responses may take 48 hours or more. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Since this is an automated response; please do not reply to it."

Please fix it! I would like to try this out.

It works fine for me. That is absolutely strange...the game only recognizes certain types of mouses?

It works fine for me. That is absolutely strange...the game only recognizes certain types of mouses?

Same here with MX518. Ingame controls and the UI are a bit awkward to use, I suppose due to it being a port from touch-enabled devices, but it works.

Sad to report that its also absolutely unplayable for me on PC :(.

As soon as i enter the Training-Missoin (the only available one so far) and the introductionary-dialogue ends, the screen automatically scrolls to the far left and i'm unable to controle my soldier with the mouse.

Using a Logitech G700 on an i5-2500k and an AMD 6970.

As soon as i enter the Training-Missoin (the only available one so far) and the introductionary-dialogue ends, the screen automatically scrolls to the far left and i'm unable to controle my soldier with the mouse.

new update fixes nothing,

mouse cursor still uncontrollable

can not use escape to go out to menu, I have to lalt-cntl-delete to get to the menu screen

resolution for 1920x1080 is zoomed in to close, can not zoom out and see whole picture

I just found it on Steam and got it. Plays great thru first mission. Using a Logitech G500 mouse and no problems so far with controls.

I would also like to zoom out more on 1080x1920.

Remove all other controls from the USB-Port, only mouse be connected to pc.

Remove all other controls from the USB-Port, only mouse be connected to pc.

Confirm that, had a steering wheel and a joystick that caused the problem with the uncontrollable mouse.

After unpluging everything (TrackIR causes no problems) it worked like it should.

It should be fixed for just released version. There were issue with detection of virtual joysticks used by some advanced controller devices.

Sign in to follow this