Sign in to follow this  
terox

Zeu_CFGAIskill

Seems to have a problem with vehicles behaviour in HeadClient environment on Domi A3 ...

reverting to normal skill ...

The mod no longer seems to be working for me (on dev branch)

Hosting the test mission on a local server shows the new skill values as the same as the BIS values. AI still hitting me with deadly accuracy. Not running any other AI mods.

;2525367']For all comrads that were doubting the efficiency of this addon: it happens ´cus WW_AI and WW_cover (and probably FFIS) disables it! I used to have all my activated addons on a same folder' date=' and since I started using those other Ai addons, the bots got almost BIS godlike skills again, till I had the insight of putting ZeusCFGAIskill in a single folder, loading after all the rest!

So, to have all these addons working (some features of ww_ai may not function) you MUST put Zeus_Ai on the last part of launch parametrs, so Terox´s addon can overule any other AI addon, and work as it should.[/quote']

You are talking about SINGLE PLAYER mission ???

You are talking about SINGLE PLAYER mission ???

In SP this is working. Or was at 1.02. Though the hot-fix to 1.02 might have changed things in SP even perhaps...

Does this only effect Enemy AI (including newly included enemy AI like Russians / Terrorists??).

class CfgAISkill (is this only enemy AI?) .

Thanks.

Does this only effect Enemy AI (including newly included enemy AI like Russians / Terrorists??).

class CfgAISkill (is this only enemy AI?) .

Thanks.

This addon effects: (point 6 of Terox first post)

Editor placed A,I

Respawning A.I

A.I Created dynamically via scripts

So yes, it's affecting all AI's.

Edited by Papanowel

This addon effects: (point 6 of Zerox first post)

Editor placed A,I

Respawning A.I

A.I Created dynamically via scripts

So yes, it's affecting all AI's.

Thanks for help!

I guess I should have clarified additonally ...asking if it is for BluFor AI (as well). In that wouldn't that somewhat defeat the purpose if making all BluFor/OpFor AI all the same standard. Would be nice to have the ability to tweak these attributes to different max levels for both Opfor and Blufor (seperately).

Edited by TMP95

Terox, what should us headless client users do? I presume that as the HC hosts most of the AI, then that needs the addon too? But then, we bisigns and bikeys?

Terox, what should us headless client users do? I presume that as the HC hosts most of the AI, then that needs the addon too? But then, we bisigns and bikeys?

I dont know how the headless client integrates with the server as far as keys go.

The issue with offering a bisign, especially when the addon comes with a userconfig that allows editing the values without changing the actual .pbo is that if there was a bisign made available for it, anyone could connect to your server with their own customised values and therefore run clientside superAI which is not what you want.

So from that perspective, the only addon that could be released with bisigns is one that had the settings inside the addon and therefore not allow server admins the ability to edit them.

I suspect the best approach is for you to sign the addon using your own key, that way you can restrict who has it, eg just the Headless client.

If you havent done already, making a key and signing an addon isnt difficult. There is nothing stopping you signing my addon for your own server useage

I suspect the best

@Terox - I love the concept of this mod!

Is there any chance once could have the ability to set the skill attributes to different ranges based on if BluFor AI or OpFor AI??

I can say. When I test the Default Mission within the Editor (on preview). All values show up as .63 (for original value and New Value). All show .63 same skill set.?? Seemingly suggesting this is not working with latest Patch -

Also it would be nice to be able to independently set all of these skill sets for BluFor and Opfor. As is now, if you want aiming accuracy to be high you also have to have commanding be high as well (by making the skill set slider in the editor toward the best value....in order to get the highest command value). And you also have to give both OpFor and Blufor high aimming capabilities if you want one of them to have high capabilities (without the other side being brain dead for their command value if you set thier skill slider low).

Edited by TMP95

this mod isnt morking on an dedicated server !

use @ASR_AI3 and be happy .. this one works really great on our server ! the ai throw smoke when they are under fire and reacts to surpressing fire .. also u can set their skill but the default settings are really great !

What about dedicated server with headless client??? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So if I host a game with a few buddies running from my personal machine this will not work?

So if I host a game with a few buddies running from my personal machine this will not work?

Not sure? For SP what I'm seeing is.....If I use the Default Mission that comes with DL, it does NOT appear to work. That default mission is suppose to show it working and you can see value changes. This is not working for sure....

However, I do think when I tweak the values within my userconfig and then create a new mission I do belive I see a difference within SP gameplay. So I'm not sure if working or not?

yes it will because you then are also the server

I can say. When I test the Default Mission within the Editor (on preview). All values show up as .63 (for original value and New Value). All show .63 same skill set.?? Seemingly suggesting this is not working with latest Patch.

Same here :(

Same here :(

And perhaps it is just that SP default mission that is broken (and the mod itself is working, within newly created SP missions).??

Same here. Doesn´t work on either MP or SP (with SP test mission detecting exactly same values as stock, like other have found too). I´m on stable branch.

That being said, upon restarting the server it immediatly had some kind of placebo effect on players, some stating AI would be even more deadly than before :D

It works, but it must overide all other AI tweaks (WW and FFIS mostly) so it can work properly! (on launch paraments, put it in the end of the "code line")

I'm getting odd results. I did just push "Aiming speed" to a lower 0.1 (from default low of 0.2). and I could basically walk up to enemies that were using UPSMON / Fortify in buildings.....and some would not shoot at all. While others would shoot but turn in slow motion almost. Odd??

Would love to see an expansion to this mod - The ability to set parameters for both Opfor and Blufor (seperately).

Want to report this works for me on my gameserver, my settings:

userconfig

/*
Version
Date:

comments:
		1st element Lowest skill setting (eg mission skill editor slider set furthest to left
		2nd element Skill value at lowest skill setting
		3rd element Highest skill slider setting
		4th element Value at highest setting

*/

class CfgAISkill
 {
//aimingAccuracy[] = {0,0,1,1};	BIS Default dev version 0.72
aimingAccuracy[] = {0,0,1,0.4};
aimingShake[] = {0,0,1,0.6};
aimingSpeed[] = {0,0.2,1,0.6};
endurance[] = {0,0,1,1};
spotDistance[] = {0,0.2,1,0.45};
spotTime[] = {0,0,1,0.3};
courage[] = {0,0,1,1};
reloadSpeed[] = {0,0,1,1};
commanding[] = {0,0,1,1};
general[] = {0,0,1,1};
 };

server.Arma3Profile

skillFriendly=0.6;

skillEnemy=0.6;

precisionFriendly=0.28;

precisionEnemy=0.28;

with these settings the AI will hit you with 1 bullet out of every 5-8 they shoot I'd have to say, its alot of fun now!

Would love to see an expansion to this mod - The ability to set parameters for both Opfor and Blufor (seperately).

Set the enemy friendly skill as Gunter did in ther armaprofile

The addon is simply a config rewrite, but it does have a large effect