Sign in to follow this  
Ser_Charles

About paa and richtext

I want to show the NATO and CSAT flags on the screen, and because I don't know where these two flags' texture files are, so I downloaded one NATO flag picture and use Texviewer 2 to convert it to paa. Here are the problems:

1. The paa I convert from that NATO flag picture becomes a red one, but in Texviewer 2 it is absolutely blue;

2. Does anybody know where are these two flags' texture files are? Or how can I get the texture from those default flags?;

3. I used "cutText" to output the picture but it doesn't work, does anybody know how to output a rich text that includes a paa picture?

THX~

1. No idea

2. You can look them up in the config:

\A3\Data_F\Flags\Flag_nato_CO.paa

\A3\Data_F\Flags\Flag_CSAT_CO.paa

(this is helpful -> http://browser.six-projects.net/cfg_vehicles/tree?utf8=%E2%9C%93&version=72&commit=Save)

3. Here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/image

Firstly thank your tips:)

But, about the third problem, I do know the structured text, my problem is that I don't know how to output a text including given pictures to the screen, and I used "cutText" but it doesn't work anyway. My codes are akin to this:

txt=image "\A3\Data_F\Flags\Flag_nato_CO.paa";

cutText[txt, "PLAIN", 2];

Anything wrong with my codes?

How to output a structured text on the screen? I've used cutText, titleText, hintC and hint, only hint works when the text contains a picture. But hint only show little messages on the right top of the screen, which attracts little attentions, so I'd like to find a way to draw that picture in the middle of the screen.

Wow, things become somewhat thorny at this point.:butbut:

I'll study on this later, thanks again.