Sign in to follow this  
dram

Take On Mars - Steam Trading Cards

Steam Trading Cards released!

Today we released Steam Trading Cards for Take On Mars. By playing the game and collecting Trading Cards, people can obtain various pieces of artwork - which can be crafted into badges, drop loot in the form of profile skins, or even offer rewards such as Steam discount vouchers.

Furthermore, on October 3rd, we intend to release a major new update for Take On Mars. Titled as the Deimos content pack, this free update adds two brand new locations for you to explore, a new Zero-G Probe vehicle for zero-gravity environment, plus new features such as ‘Dynamic Mission Generation’, a revamped ‘Part Failure System’ and the expanded ‘Dynamic Weather System’.

The price of Take On Mars will also be increased to 13.99 EUR/ 17.99 USD/ 11.99 GBP on October 3rd. The game is currently available as an Early Access title on Steam and Store.bistudio.com for 9.99 EUR/ 12.99 USD/ 8.99 GBP.

tkom_trading_cards_thumb.jpg

http://www.bistudio.com/images/stories/tkom/tkom_trading_cards_large.jpg (399 kB)

Edited by Dram

yay, cards :D

cant wait to see Dynamic Weather System

Zero-g probe is awesome, i rly recommend it to switch to dev branch if someone wants to try it out now :cool: good to know watcha think before release

edit: is there promo material but with all emoticons and backgrounds?

Edited by FeltHat

Dram, dont sell zero-g emoticon :D

Thanks for buying my card :cool:

Edited by FeltHat

Dram, dont sell zero-g emoticon :D

Thanks for buying my card :cool:

:D

I think Dram is buying up all those cards. We may have to get the monopolies commission to investigate him. ;)

I think Dram is buying up all those cards. We may have to get the monopolies commission to investigate him. ;)

Fear not, just was trying to get the level 5 badge :) Mission complete, now just waiting for foil :D

@Dram: The cards looking awesome.

But I just had thought that you also add locations to the cards like Mars Yrad the three craters and Deimos.

This is great news! Just had a quick look at Steam Market... Wow! already heaps of card content!

Sign in to follow this