Sign in to follow this  
Kirlen

Optimalization problem

hello, i have problem with game optimalization like in title.

I have everything on low and i have around 25-35 fps... its frustrating me a lot, mostly because i have 60 fps on ultra w/o drops in game like CoD BO 2 or BF3, evern in crysis 3 i have 60 fps w/o drop on medium... but arma is almosy unplayable.

(im playing mostly on map from beta, cuz new one is truly unplayable 15-25 fps, i played mostly on westland and some ppl may say that this is a problem, but i tried to play on a lot of others and nothing changed)

if anyone of u know what i should change to fix it i will be thankfull

i5 2500 (incresed to 3.5)

AsRock P67 pro B3

8gb ram 2100 mhz (set as 1600)

gtx 570 (incresed to core 800/ memorey to 2050)

first time i have problem with game, i can even stream games like skyrim on 720p with playing on high/ultra details, still 60 fps w/o drops.

Seems we all need a NASA Pc or something like that. Or wait until they solved the massive FPS problem.

Im gonna deinstall this poop now...lost my hope in this case.

bye bye ArmA 3

How is your performance in single player?

much better, but its not a singleplayer game... and i cant fine a single multiplayer map that allow me to play with 40+ fps

The reason I asked that question is because it can indicate that servers might be the ones that are causing the performance problems, not the game itself. Depending on the game mode you are playing, it can be quite difficult to find a server that will run ok. I'm not saying that the game doesn't have a problem of it's own regarding performance, it does, but I blamed the game only as well until I found a decent server running Invade&Annex which ran as good as SP, leading me to conclusion that most of the other servers out there are simply crap.

Don't waste any time trying petty placebo fixes on the forum. It's a problem with the game not your computer.

Well shit, strange I'm getting 30-40 fps on mid-high settings with 3 monitors and a resolution if 5760x1080.

Well shit, strange I'm getting 30-40 fps on mid-high settings with 3 monitors and a resolution if 5760x1080.

single player?

And co-op

I find since the OFP days the #1 cause if most people's complaints of optimization is a huge view distance.