Binkowski

Addon Signature Tutorial

Hello community, I have decided to make a quick tutorial video on how to sign addons. I've been contacted quite a few times by people asking how to do it, so I'm going to make a video to help anyone else who might have questions. I've also provided a link to the files that you'll need in order to sign your addon. It's all explained in the video pretty well. Sorry if the audio bothers you, my microphone isn't the greatest as I'm waiting for a new one. If it's bad and bothers you just mute the sound and watch the video, it will still show you how to do it. Hope this helps!

Download DSSignFile:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58136939/dssignfile.rar

Awesome man, thanks a bunch.

Just to clarify, do you need to have the P drive?

It helps and makes everyone a lot easier with using the command prompt. Yes, you can path your command prompt to any directory just the P: drive is the easiest in my opinion.

Thanks for the tutorial. Problem sorted I think. I needed to put the bikey's into the 'keys' folder.

Edited by Iceman77

Hey.  Im just starting out with the BIKEY thing and im a little lost.  Im sure your post is excellent but you moved a little fast for me.  I followed your instructions step by step but cant seem to find the public bikey and private bikey.  Is there anywhere you could recommend for a truly newest of newbs to find some more info?

Thanks in advance

Jacobyte

Nevermind...  i think i got it... :D