Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

Al qaeda tapes

ROACHES!?? Are you crazy? The roaches will become 10X thier original size and kill there human captors! (Proceeding to take over the world):0 Haven't you ever played any game from the fallout series?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 19 2002,17:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all this comes down to one thing. fuzzy factor

fuzzier an animal is, more support it gets. i doubt if anyone would criticize tests if they used spiders or roaches or wolves. and i also don't doubt that US used dogs to test in older days.<span id='postcolor'>

Wrong. Anyone who actually apreciated and respected life in all its forms wouldnt give a shit about what kind of skin the test subject had. I dont care what the animal looks like, i just dont want animals to be tortured like this.

Makes you wonder why this tape was released... Smells like cheap propaganda. Maybe the government of U.S. wants to make sure that the public support for wars will not erode.

Brings to my mind those stories about throwing babies out of incubators, which proved to be crap in the end.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Aug. 20 2002,07:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Makes you wonder why this tape was released... Smells like cheap propaganda. Maybe the government of U.S. wants to make sure that the public support for wars will not erode.<span id='postcolor'>

oh yeah...forgot that CNN is controlled by US gov't.... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Aug. 20 2002,07:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Makes you wonder why this tape was released... Smells like cheap propaganda. Maybe the government of U.S. wants to make sure that the public support for wars will not erode.<span id='postcolor'>

That is why we should listen to DOR. I think he represents the great gullible masses.

But anyhow I don't think the main purpose of that tape was to show that AQ kills dogs, but they have the capabilites to produce chemical weapons.

The whole thing with being upset that they used it on a dog is ridiculous. Would you be happier that they tested it on humans? That's what the chemical weapons are for in the end.

I just cant stand things being tested on animals is all. If people want to know how something behaves on human subjects, than test them on human subjects.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 19 2002,2300)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That is why we should listen to DOR. I think he represents the great gullible masses.<span id='postcolor'>

Youre just now coming to this conclusion?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 19 2002,2300)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would you be happier that they tested it on humans? That's what the chemical weapons are for in the end.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, i would!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 20 2002,07:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh yeah...forgot that CNN is controlled by US gov't.... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

U.S. government controls which Al-Qaeda material is released to the press. Therefore they can also fabricate videos and then "leak" it to the press, which of course publishes all good stories they can find.

So in a way, yes, governments partially control the media.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 20 2002,08:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But anyhow I don't think the main purpose of that tape was to show that AQ kills dogs, but they have the capabilites to produce chemical weapons.<span id='postcolor'>

I wonder whether the next "news" will be that Iraq supplied these chem weapons to Al Qaeda? Bush has to do something about the eroding international support for his Gulf War II The Vengeance. What better way than this?

hhmm...so i guess videos that had BinLaden claiming he sponsored 911 were fabricated....very nice ....and all the info about AQ is controlled by US, even Al-Zazeera.

i'm pretty sure that by now, there is Al-Zazeera claming that CNN's tape was fabricated... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Aug. 20 2002,08:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 20 2002,08wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But anyhow I don't think the main purpose of that tape was to show that AQ kills dogs, but they have the capabilites to produce chemical weapons.<span id='postcolor'>

I wonder whether the next "news" will be that Iraq supplied these chem weapons to Al Qaeda? Bush has to do something about the eroding international support for his Gulf War II The Vengeance. What better way than this?<span id='postcolor'>

yup!

CNN///the US controlled propaganda machine..the liars say it's true

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 20 2002,08:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just cant stand things being tested on animals is all. If people want to know how something behaves on human subjects, than test them on human subjects.<span id='postcolor'>

Most of us owe our existence to suffering and death of animals. Before development of medicine, most children died before becoming adults. Development of medicine has essentially been bought with deaths and suffering of animals.

I won't say anything about testing of cosmetics or weapons, because most animal testing is still made to test medicines. But we can make a choice: Either our children die or animals die. Maybe in the future animal testing can be replaced with alternate methods (which are usually cheaper), but not yet.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 20 2002,08:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hhmm...so i guess videos that had BinLaden claiming he sponsored 911 were fabricated....very nice ....and all the info about AQ is controlled by US, even Al-Zazeera.<span id='postcolor'>

Did I claim this? Nope. I just said that essentially we have no way of knowing whether ANYTHING shown to us in telly or newspapers is bullshit or the truth.

A useful thing to remember.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 20 2002,08:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hhmm...so i guess videos that had BinLaden claiming he sponsored 911 were fabricated....<span id='postcolor'>

That piece of shite propaganda? Yes of course. Only idiots ever believed that it was bin Laden on those tapes. That tape was discredited as a fraud from day one everywhere except for CNN & other American media.

There were numerous technical errors on the tape (and I'm not talking about the fake santa-claus beard they put on "bin laden"), everything from linguistical errors, temporal errors and factual errors.

Not to say the lame "oops, we found this tape in an abandoned building. oh, dear look at that, it is Osama confessing to everything", after that they couldn't prove anything for months. Yeah, right.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Aug. 19 2002,23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 20 2002,08:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hhmm...so i guess videos that had BinLaden claiming he sponsored 911 were fabricated....very nice ....and all the info about AQ is controlled by US, even Al-Zazeera.<span id='postcolor'>

Did I claim this? Nope. I just said that essentially we have no way of knowing whether ANYTHING shown to us in telly or newspapers is bullshit or the truth.

A useful thing to remember.<span id='postcolor'>

Well its not as though government controlled media is some new concept either. We're talking about the one and ONLY reason Bush is still in office here, and theres still hesitation about weather the media MIGHT be controlled by the government? wink.gif

As far as testing goes, this is really a whole other discussion. My argument is, although we may have gotten every bit of medical knoledge we have from the testing of medicine on animals, we're still enslaving and torturing them for it. I still think that if we want to know if something will work on a human, then thats what we should be testing on.

Oligo:

yes, you should always see through media. but doesn't it come to you that somethings are true? a box that has a manure in it may be labeled as fertilizer from one side, and the other side call it porta-potty, but the truth is that there is a shit in there.

But since we cannot see inside the box, there is no way of telling which text is true or is any.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 20 2002,08:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow denoir! so i guess that mean AQ didn't concoct 911! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They probably did. Or better to say: they are a likely suspect.

The US has however failed to produce any hard evidence.

That is irrelevant anyhow. Even if AQ didn't do it, they did it. There is no way anybody in the world would admit to such a mistake ("Ooops, bombed the wrong country. Sorry.").

That wasn't really Osama Bin Landin is those tapes, it was George Bush! Always had a conspiracy theory tat the now famous 'Bin Landin sitting in the dessert's actualy not Afghanistan, but Arizona! Osama Bin Landin is actualy payed by George Bush! Thats why the hijacked plane that was supposed to crash into the White House didnt make it! And why the Pentagon wasnt wiped out! But anyone with half a brain knows that the attack on 11/9(we do it d/m/y) was done by the S11 anti-globalisation protesters! They marched on September 11 historically, and they stood against what the WTC stoof for! So it was them! Back on topic, it is bad that Al Queda have limited Biological weapons cababilities, but it look doubtful that they have a decent delivery system.

actually, it was cococted by 911 system operators to show that they were capable of handling many 911 calls! wow.giftounge.gif

By the way, the odds for the attack happening on 9/11, the date that forms the U.S. emergency number 911 is only 365 to 1! They must have chosen it on purpose, it must be a conspiracy! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Aug. 20 2002,08:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 20 2002,08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But anyhow I don't think the main purpose of that tape was to show that AQ kills dogs, but they have the capabilites to produce chemical weapons.<span id='postcolor'>

I wonder whether the next "news" will be that Iraq supplied these chem weapons to Al Qaeda? Bush has to do something about the eroding international support for his Gulf War II The Vengeance. What better way than this?<span id='postcolor'>

You were so close, my friend.

Latest from CNN

Subliminal messege time. Theres a font for Word that when you type in a specific line of words that is connected to to the 11/9 attacks, it comes up with a plane, then two towers followed by a deaths head. Plane-crash into towers-people die. But the star of david at the end kinda ruins it unless you think that it was done by the Jews but theres no proof supporting that unless your some crazy 4th Riech idiot that will come up with some poor excuse.