Sign in to follow this  
acab213

Arma 2 activation code

I got a non steam serial of arma 2 I dont know where I have to put it can someone help me?

I got a non steam serial of arma 2 I dont know where I have to put it can someone help me?

Is it a Arma 2 Free serial if not activation codes exist only for steam, so if it doesn't work there you are out of luck. Serials don't materialize in the wild but come with retail disks or digital distributions, so I have to ask where did you get Arma 2?

Is it a Arma 2 Free serial if not activation codes exist only for steam, so if it doesn't work there you are out of luck. Serials don't materialize in the wild but come with retail disks or digital distributions, so I have to ask where did you get Arma 2?

I won it from another forum that dude said its a non steam game so theres no more

palaces I could put it ?

I am afraid no.

Further more, giving away keys with not a attached official distributor of the game files seems a little shady to me and screams piracy.

Furthermore if your key's format is like "00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99,AA,BB,CC,EE,FF" (15 hex numbers with no dashes) it's almost certainly a pirate key or a stolen key, nobody distributes keys this way. (DON'T POST THE KEY)

Above is my personal opinion, to be sure wait for a mod/dev to confirm/deny this. There might be an obscure official distributor who gives keys this way.

Did you ask the dude how to install it?

I am afraid no.

Further more, giving away keys with not a attached official distributor of the game files seems a little shady to me and screams piracy.

Furthermore if your key's format is like "00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99,AA,BB,CC,EE,FF" (15 hex numbers with no dashes) it's almost certainly a pirate key or a stolen key, nobody distributes keys this way. (DON'T POST THE KEY)

Above is my personal opinion, to be sure wait for a mod/dev to confirm/deny this. There might be an obscure official distributor who gives keys this way.

Did you ask the dude how to install it?

He wast conected sens he gave it to me the key format is xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx