Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

Spiders...

As I've stated before, I've been bitten by just about every venomous North American species and survived, so I'm pretty indifferent. My girlfriend is so afraid that she won't even get close enough to kill them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ Aug. 20 2002,07:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My girlfriend is so afraid that she won't even get close enough to kill them.<span id='postcolor'>

yeah...wait until she gets married and has children...she'll crush them so easily... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 19 2002,23:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ Aug. 20 2002,07:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My girlfriend is so afraid that she won't even get close enough to kill them.<span id='postcolor'>

yeah...wait until she gets married and has children...she'll crush them so easily... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I cannot tell you how many times my mother was my arachno-assassin durring my youth biggrin.gif

I don't mind the small spiders but if they get larger then I don't want to be in the same room with them.

I don't like these. They run too fast.

hakk27a.jpg

See the egg it's carrying? My friend once wanted to see what's inside of it and soon his hands and arms were full of small spiders. He almost freaked out. biggrin.gif

I'd like to buy a tarantula and get rid of my fear and disgust of large spiders.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Aug. 20 2002,00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't like these. They run too fast.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats gotta be at least half of my fear right there. Their speed and movement creeps me out almost more than anything else about them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 20 2002,01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Squish all the ugly little 8 legged bastards and then torch the remains.<span id='postcolor'>

Ya know, i actually understand how you feel towards them given where you live biggrin.gif

Maybe it was living in New Zealand for my first 11 years, but Im not freaked by spiders. Im in Australia now, but I havent seen any red backs creeping around my room(they dont come indoors tounge.gif ) I have a rule, if they bother me, I wont bother them. I have stuck by that rule, and so have they. You know, if spiders could talk Human talk, they would probably say they are absolutely terrified of us. We tower over them, and we have all these nasty weapons to kill them with, and we kill them even when their minding their own business. I think why humans are terrified of them in 1. they look creepy 2. We are afraid of something so small that can kill us and has a power over us, we dont like that)

I had tons of nightmares when I was young. One of them was that I woke up late at night (but of course I was still sleeping). I had some kind of itching in the top of the finger (the one next to the thumb). So I was scratching it. Suddenly it turned more and more into a pimple so I squeezed it. First there was only some dark mustard coloured liquid coming out of it. Then suddenly it ripped open and all of that stuff came out and then a little spider (that I guess lived inside my finger, sort of parasite or so) came out of it and ran all over the floor. After all that stuff came out of my finger the tip was totaly sucked out and only skin was left. The spider was realy ugly, circled around me and tried to get back into me at a different spot. This dream was not very nice! smile.gif But in real life spiders dont make me freak!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 19 2002,13:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe it was living in New Zealand for my first 11 years, but Im not freaked by spiders. Im in Australia now, but I havent seen any red backs creeping around my room(they dont come indoors tounge.gif ) I have a rule, if they bother me, I wont bother them. I have stuck by that rule, and so have they. You know, if spiders could talk Human talk, they would probably say they are absolutely terrified of us. We tower over them, and we have all these nasty weapons to kill them with, and we kill them even when their minding their own business. I think why humans are terrified of them in 1. they look creepy 2. We are afraid of something so small that can kill us and has a power over us, we dont like that)<span id='postcolor'>

One of the main reasons why we are scared of them is because their face doesn't show emotions. Same for snakes, why are they so scary? When they look at you, their face never changes, they never show emotions. Us humans don't understand that so we think it's creepy.

You'll find this in horror movies too, the bad guys don't show a lot of emotions...

Oh and i'm not scared of spiders at all, i don't understand why you can be so scared of them. They can't even bite you cuz their jaws are too small!

Here's a pic for the spider lovers.... biggrin.gif

tarantula.jpg

lol tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gifwink.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif Why do we always see Osam Bin Ladens face and emotions in those videos? Wait! I can see a CNN logo at the bottom of the screen! Dont be afraid of spiders! Put yourself in their position! When was the last time a spider hunted you down?

love spiders, seen a lot of black widows here in vegas, but havent seen a lot of brown recluse.

i only hate one type of spider and thats the ones in certain places around saudi arabia, i think they are called camel spiders but i could be wrong, those things are huge and they get in your bed and eat on ya while you sleep. they chase you too, a buddy of mine had one chase him from the tent to the truck, little shit bout jumped in the truck too, my buddy was screamin like a little girl. pretty sure he crapped his pants.

them things are nasty.

spidey

I say let's mobilise all the forces in the world and kill them. One by one slowly and paintfull. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 20 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh no, you would fully irritate the worlds eco-systems!  wow.gif

Oh, well, it is worth it! Wait, I get my gun!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Right i vote for that we make a mod for opf sow we can train an be ready for the battellfield. biggrin.gif

the ultimate way to kill a spider... get a deo-can and a match or lighter...target spider...spray through flame onto spider till it sets alight and is running around in flame (better for those in the UK...coat in "Physio sport" then set on fire) icon_twisted.gif

i hate them as you can see tounge.gif