Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Ww2 pack 2.0

There is alot of bugs with the armor pack and the german and usa pack and some things are historical incorrect.

Historically incorrect? IRL, the Tiger tank (and most other german tanks) was way better than any of the american tanks. tounge.gif

yeah... this is not historical incorrect... the tigers where much better armored than the shermans... you cant really compare those two... i think you should compare the tiger or the panther with the M10 wolverine but even this one is a bit weaker

Anyways another bug I found is that the turnout command for the commander just makes him pop up out of the middle of the turret. Oh and another thing is that the HE and AP shells for the M3 are mixed up (AP one causes an explosion and a crater and the HE is more powerful on tanks) sad.gif

no more white soldiers for me! somehow direct3d t&l was on, so i put it back to direct3d and its fixxed. i also got an error with US officers (bad crash). and may i ask, why are the guns so weak? (5 sniper shots to drop a german- did they even have kevlar back then?)

I think the guns are fine. If you don't, just open the pbo and change some things around in the config (as i did with the tanks reload time)

argh!!!!! I'm still downloading it all.

why is it, that 72% of the entire download (on both of the troop packs) is sodding doc file?! I'd rather just have the .pbo file and be done with it. Or maybe a txt readme.

It sounds very very very cool.

--------------

EDIT

oh, that was me looking at winzip wrong....

but the doc file is still too large.

very very good.

I too have white soldiers but I will disable hardware t&l and see what that does.

its very good. I really like it.

Yea i love this pack, tho like all tanks in this game i dont understand why the reload time is so long...a experienced loader could load a round in about 3 seconds , i mean, grab a round slam it home, close the breech and step away...not a time consuming operation.

i noticed when ur like 30metters away from the allies, they look like the army soilders (original skin), ohwell better then all white. i can only asume why it takes so long to reload tanks, because to ballance off the game.. maybe. but who knows what the tank crews are doing in there. (playing cards?) EDIT- ok if i set visible quality up ,then guys dont turn back to default skins and guns dont look like original guns either.

I do like that soon we'll be able to download those yummy British Dessert Rats. If you eat too many of the Desert Rats, you get indigestion from all that sand.

Just kidding. If I tried to write something in Danish, they'd think I was retarded. biggrin.gif

Hey, this was a dead topic... you made me think the WWII team was gonna release a new addon pack! Don't revive dead topics!