Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

Finnish a mustang!

Evis started on a addon, which is the WW2 fighterplane, Mustang. Sadly, he dont have the time to finish it, and therefor if some1 would like to finish it, please do. Cause I dont have the talent of doing it, but i sure do have the hunger for flying it smile.gif

Anyway.

The file is here:

http://www.dyrk.dk/upload/EVI_Planes.zip

just dont start bitching about bugs to me smile.gif its not my model btw, its a freeware model, textures and coding are mine though

oh and as espectro didnt say, that zip is a working pbo, the planes work theres one mustang with 6 brownings and one i made while bored with an extra set of 12 ffar pods....

wow thats cool, the only things that need work are the muzzle flash, cockpit, and the location of where the mg's shoot from. smile.gif

the muzzle flash is just a simple cpp code same with the propeller, the gun position cant be fixed as a gun can only fire from one place

Hmm, I dont get the muzzle flash-bug on Geforce 4 ti4600 and Directx 9, with the latest detonator 30.82 (i think)...

confused.gif

The FW190 also looks good... De-PBO and you will see biggrin.gif

so finaly WW2 engineer corps "finished" it....and thats just what i wanna talk about.... what did they change? i downloaded evis unfinished version of it a few days ago and checked it out...and now downloaded the "finished" version.... i ask my self what they finished about the mustang ..i cant see any differences... i has the same bugs like evis one

so did i missed something or did the WW2 engineer corps just put their name on it and released it again?

plz help me sad.gif

they simply took that pic in 1.46.. ie no muzzle flash and added some nice looking ground crew(pilots?) to the pic. OFP.info made it sound like they made it but if you look at there site, they take no credit.

Easy fix to the muzzle flash problems and numerous other errors, turn off T&L.

not if you have resistance, it needs a few lines in the config, but as i never meant for this version to be released i didnt add it

yes they give credits to evis on their sites and in the readme thats true... i didnt want to say that they stole it but all the big community sites put a news on their site like "today, WW2 engineer corps released their p-51" .... nothing about evis and that it is his work.... if WW2 engineer corps had finished it (removed the bugs, added new sound,...) i wouldnt have said anything.... but just makeing a new screen of it and releasing it....thats the way how misssunderstandings are created confused.gif

Guys, whats the hassle about? I dont see a problem here.

Every1 knows the WW2 engineer corpse dont make addons themselves, they are just a site that collects all ww2 based addons into one index. This is what ofp.info says on their mainpage:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The WW2 Engineer Corps have nice very nice addon from Eviscerator - P-51D Mustang. You can download from their site or from us by clicking on picture smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Whats the big deal? I find it very clear that evis made this addon.

Mmmm its a nice addon although I didnt know Mustangs could carry 200 rockets! smile.gif Its great fun being in a convoy and making browning Mustangs and maybe one rocket mustangs strafe you up, Mg bullets everywhere

you still planning on updateing it evis? or are too busy with the Ka-50 right now?

im finished with the ka-50's for now, i have some nam pack things to do first then ill finish off the mustang, marcel is going to help me i think after hes finished the stuka