Sign in to follow this  
Sbats

1:1 Steering

The new update to the driving model is speed orientated and completely voids 1:1 steering for analog/wheel configurations. Is there a way to revert the changes?

Driving with my controller is now pointlessly frustrating compared to what it used to be, as if the driving model has been made more arcadish for primarily keyboard use.

The new update to the driving model is speed orientated and completely voids 1:1 steering for analog/wheel configurations. Is there a way to revert the changes?

Driving with my controller is now pointlessly frustrating compared to what it used to be, as if the driving model has been made more arcadish for primarily keyboard use.

I've made a thread about "speed sensitive" g25 wheel drive but none cares. It s/b 1:1 at any speed.

They have pretty much voided steering wheels out of use in the game. At least give an option.

They have pretty much voided steering wheels out of use in the game. At least give an option.

yeah, it brakes immersion... and altis is made for nice "driving wheel" car cruise around...

it steers to quick for my tastes - tried the hatchback - when I move the 1 pixel its just enough, if i move it 2 pixels I fly across the street and crash ^^

for example the personnel - Truck or fuel truck works good. still a bit sensible but much better than the car.

it steers to quick for my tastes - tried the hatchback - when I move the 1 pixel its just enough, if i move it 2 pixels I fly across the street and crash ^^

for example the personnel - Truck or fuel truck works good. still a bit sensible but much better than the car.

It is not about sensitive, It can be easily adjusted in controls options , it is about "speed sensitive" - If driving 10kph and turning 90 degrees logitech G25 wheel drive gives you 90 degrees turn while driving with 80kph and turining 90 degrees logitech G25 wheel drive gives you 30 degrees turn...

for me its to extreeme- And I wont change my mouse setting for steering wheels...

really i only have to look at the mouse when I drive 200kph and the car turns already.. thats too intense.

for me its to extreeme- And I wont change my mouse setting for steering wheels...

really i only have to look at the mouse when I drive 200kph and the car turns already.. thats too intense.

that is why you should be able to adjust mouse sensitive for cars, air vehicles, boats, soldiers separately...

It's been a problem since the alpha - change the default settings under vehicle controls to more left / more right and you will find it steers correctly with mouse movements (may work with your controllertoo). No idea why they set up the default like it is - to turn I have to throw the mouse all the way across a 2m wide desk.

It's been a problem since the alpha - change the default settings under vehicle controls to more left / more right and you will find it steers correctly with mouse movements (may work with your controllertoo). No idea why they set up the default like it is - to turn I have to throw the mouse all the way across a 2m wide desk.

From what I remember alpha was not as bad as it is now and changing to match those settings will be helpful for mouse but not at all for a gamepad or steering wheel.

You don't know how much I wanted this.... this makes driving so utterly much better.