TeTeT

F/A-18 Super Hornet and Su-35S Flanker E

I have never encountered this problem.

Might be a mod conflict on my part. If no one else can relate then ignore this.

@Sttosin - only times I have seen landing gear failing [no action to raise/lower] - is when it's damaged. For instance if you place the jet and ad some extra elevation in the editor - when mission will start it will drop and damage landing gear. Or if you had a rough landing/take off - will also dame it. Apart from that we have not had any reports about similar issue. Can you take a look at your ARMA 3 RPT file. If there is an error it will show up there.

@Sttosin - only times I have seen landing gear failing [no action to raise/lower] - is when it's damaged. For instance if you place the jet and ad some extra elevation in the editor - when mission will start it will drop and damage landing gear. Or if you had a rough landing/take off - will also dame it. Apart from that we have not had any reports about similar issue. Can you take a look at your ARMA 3 RPT file. If there is an error it will show up there.

Hey John,

I had some issues with the landing gear not retracting after taking off from the Nimitz. It happens about 1 out of 8 times, just wanted to give you a heads up (F/A-18E/F)

Other then that, still one of my favorite mods of all times.

Cheers,

Foxone

Yeah same here as well. Not the worst of all problems but...yeah!

Thanks guys. Yes I was always taking off on Nimitz when I see this. Of course I was also spawning them the same way/same height so the damage thing makes sense. I will play with height adjustments.

@Sttoson/MoonChild/FoxOne - indeed when it comes to Nimitz and it's "troubled" deck GEO, behavior as you described appears. Reason is gaps in deck model for the carrier. Sorry but that's outside of our reach to fix this issue. New carrier is the solution.... but that's a different subject and different forum tread...

• Like 1

@Sttoson/MoonChild/FoxOne - indeed when it comes to Nimitz and it's "troubled" deck GEO, behavior as you described appears. Reason is gaps in deck model for the carrier. Sorry but that's outside of our reach to fix this issue. New carrier is the solution.... but that's a different subject and different forum tread...

Understood. Thanks.

Will the SU-35S ever have a laser targeting pod for the FAB-500's?

Hi there! Loved this mod for a long while, the UI and configurability of the bird just makes it a lovely option for rapidly-changing missions :)

I apologise for asking if it's been asked already, but I had a look and couldn't see: is there a particular reason that in the Foxtrot variant the GPS targeting window is controlled by the pilot, despite it being the WSO controlling the release of ordinance? To me, it'd make far more sense having everything apart from guns and rockets controlled by the WSO... including targeting systems! ;)

@Nickseafort - issue has been mentioned and is added to our to do list with next update.
@OfficerAmar - depends on time we will have to work on this mod, but I can assure you will see it finished, it's to beautiful of a beast to lave it in BETA...

• Like 3

@Nickseafort - issue has been mentioned and is added to our to do list with next update.

@OfficerAmar - depends on time we will have to work on this mod, but I can assure you will see it finished, it's to beautiful of a beast to lave it in BETA...

Good to hear, it's my favorite aircraft IRL 

Searched readme pdf and thread, I see it's been asked before but don't see an answer... 

What is the init code for changing skins and loadout?

Searched readme pdf and thread, I see it's been asked before but don't see an answer... 

What is the init code for changing skins and loadout?

Its a module, you have to go to Modules>Object modifiers, then scroll down and you should see SU-35 Init/setup, pick the loadout you want, then place it down and connect it to the jet

I really want to try the mod aircrafts in multiplayer but I haven't been able to find such a server. Is there any server that supports the mods?

Hi,

I have John Spartans F-18E, which is an amazing mod. But my problem is whenever I try to use the weapons configuration, it just wont show up in the menu, I get eject, get out, and all the other ones except the weapon menu. I have had it work for me before but for some reason it wont now, and I can't figure out why, can someone help me?

Thanks,

Madcopterpilot1

Is it alright to post bug reports in here or do you guys have a feedback tracker?

1.st Check for dependencies, some mods need other mods to work. Usualy at least CBA_CO.

2.nd if the mod has its own controlls, it probably has something like config.cpp file so check if you have. Corresponding folder containing said .cpp in your userconfigs folder.  

3.rd Check for conflicts. Some mods are not ment to be used together.

4.th IMPORTANT: Read the documentation if you didnt allready.

It's been a while since I've messed around with the GPS/INS system on this, but when I did I remember that it functioned like a laser, meaning it need a LOS to 'lock' and then be guided on target. The issue with this is when trying to use the GPS/INS on buildings, where the laser target would be inside the structure, not allowing a lock since you don't have LOS. Is this still an issue, or have you guys fixed this? If not, could you guys add a height offset button, or modify the lock system?

Regardless, I love this mod, great work :)

can you make the landing speed higher? like 230-240? because for now 140-150 is too slow with full flaps

Hey, I'm trying to take the F18 F model off from land and it just doesn't move, anyone know how to fix it?

Hey John_Spartan and Saul, is it posibble to give the steam workshop version a key?

Kind regards,

KBBW-Kai

@kbbw123 - 1.9 [current version is signed and has a server key included], steam has changed the installation approach for  mods, so look for your local files in steam directory. Or just download from http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22594

@2ndparachutereg - will need more detail on the issue to be able to assist you.