TeTeT

F/A-18 Super Hornet and Su-35S Flanker E

Hi John and Saul,

I wonder if you would be interested by these skins I made for your wonderful mod...

15475950724_7d84042229_z.jpg

15475950624_eeb5f44c56_z.jpg

15478586353_624c906f8c_z.jpg

15912507617_4f1ffed1f1_z.jpg

Regards,

Nixon

Any have problem with the f18 spreads canopy all over map - seen it 2 times now on my server.

Its hundreds of cockpit glases, bringing server to its knees. Think it happened when the f18 was heavily

damaged but still flyable.

hello friends.

i'm install F-18 Super Horent in Arma3. It works good. but when i launch a Rocket. it is n't sound.

and when i choice F-18 in editor mod, I faced this error

7j03tn0cilfld9xpn50a.jpg

please help me!

Are you using any other mods, specifically sound mods?

no. iam not use any mods!

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

hello friends.

i'm install F-18 Super Horent in Arma3. It works good. but when i launch a Rocket. it is n't sound.

and when i choice F-18 in editor mod, I faced this error

http://8pic.ir/images/7j03tn0cilfld9xpn50a.jpg

please help me!

please.

any budy ....

no. iam not use any mods!

Well in that case, as long as you installed the mod correctly, its probably an error you can't fix yourself, that was probably caused by a recent patch to the game.

Well in that case, as long as you installed the mod correctly, its probably an error you can't fix yourself, that was probably caused by a recent patch to the game.

thanks

Now! what should I do?

thanks

Now! what should I do?

Wait for the authors to fix it, if they can, and if they want to. That's pretty much the nature of the modding community ;)

Pooya - if you've loaded the mod right... and it's the ONLY one you're running...

I'll repeat that. The ONLY one.

Then all you can do is patiently wait for the authors to come back.

Given you're the only person with this problem, could I kindly suggest you check your setup again. 99.9% of errors are, user based :-)

Ty for the head up...

Btw, no asking for one adition to your mod, but is there any external addon that let me have an helmet mounted display? like the choppers? or like the F-37 Thunder II mod? on any flyable object?

Sorry, but there was somthing important not working in dedicated environment.

First and real bad:

_plane = createVehicle ["JS_JC_SU35",posA, [],600, "NONE"];

_plane setPosATL _posB;

in dedicated environment, if createVehicle is executed, the SU35 is always warping back to _posA???

The F/A18 does not have this problem???

any Idea?

Second:

2:32:37 Error in expression <NTROL\SU35_fuel_init.sqf"

If (!SU35_FUEL_CONTROL) ExitWith {};

private >

2:32:37 Error position: <SU35_FUEL_CONTROL) ExitWith {};

private >

2:32:37 Error Undefined variable in expression: su35_fuel_control

2:32:37 File js_jc_SU35\scripts\FUEL_CONTROL\SU35_fuel_init.sqf, line 10

2:32:37 Error in expression <TROL\SU35_fuel_usage.sqf"

If (!SU35_FUEL_CONTROL) ExitWith {};

private >

2:32:37 Error position: <SU35_FUEL_CONTROL) ExitWith {};

private >

2:32:37 Error Undefined variable in expression: su35_fuel_control

2:32:37 File js_jc_SU35\scripts\FUEL_CONTROL\SU35_fuel_usage.sqf, line 10

???

compare the behavior at this GameServer 176.9.85.53:2312

i am trying to get this running really hard, this seems the last stone ;)

wkr

Cyborg

Edited by Cyborg111

Sorry, but there was somthing important not working in dedicated environment.

First and real bad:

_plane = createVehicle ["JS_JC_SU35",posA, [],600, "NONE"];

_plane setPosATL _posB;

in dedicated environment, if createVehicle is executed, the SU35 is always warping back to _posA???

The F/A18 does not have this problem???

any Idea?

I found the Problem

it is in the Init_SU35.sqf

line 22

//POS ADJUSTMENT TO FORCE GEOMETRY KICK IN

_SU35 setPosasl [(getPosasl _SU35 select 0),(getPosasl _SU35 select 1), (getPosasl _SU35 select 2) + 0.05];

please remove this code, users who wanne place the plane on ground can execute the code if it is needed.

I use the createVehicle command in an Eventhandler, i can not work with sleep command here :(

Please,Please,Please...

Thanks

Great mod, love it :)

Thank you very much for informing about the updated release! :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (John_Spartan) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Cyborg111: i dont know much about scripting, can a normal player update to new version or is it game breaking the problem you found?

Thank you very much for sending the new release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (John_Spartan) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Hello guys,

Very nice job you did there with the F/A-18's! Only problem is, I cannot seem to get the GPS targeting to work online. No problem with it offline, but online, even after selecting the target, I do not even see the target box with the JDAM selected. Any idea what I'm missing here?

Cyborg111: i dont know much about scripting, can a normal player update to new version or is it game breaking the problem you found?

you can play the mod, its only a problem when you create the SU35 flying and try this at a dedicated Server.

Any chance the ejection seat fixes can be brought over to the F/A18X addon?

Was using in a mission I'm building... CAS/SERE scenario. At the point in the missions where the F/A18X gets shot its pretty much a suicide ride simulator ;-)

B

Hi Saul, Hi John,

First of, awesome job you're doing there. I am doing my best trying to port the SU-34 right now. I' d like to make it fit in with your SU-35 or at least to try not make it look not too shabby when they fly together.

What I am missing right now is a hex pattern template. My pattern is really awful and I am not good at making it good enough for my plane to sit next to yours :D

Do you have a hex pattern template I could use maybe? Something like this but with what you used for the SU?

kpv1.jpg

2015-01-17_00007.jpg

At first glance it looks okish, but if you look closer you see that my texture is "washed out" and not sharp : (

(more pics of my SU in my signatures link)

PS: would highly appreciate if someone could testfly both and comment on how I should adjust my plane to match the SU-35 better.

Edited by Sabre_Dust

thanks for the pm Saul - much appreciated!