TeTeT

F/A-18 Super Hornet and Su-35S Flanker E

Nothing like that for me. Playing with a HOTAS.

Edit bombing problems : In north of kavala, after 4 JDAM of 2000lbs the bridge still ok. Any idea why ?

Edited by izaiak

Hey,

How do you make the ejection seat by itself?

I'm trying :

seat = "JS_JC_FA18ejection_seat" createvehicle [position this]; 

with no success

Also, how would one force the ejection seat to fire via a script or code?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16LQDCaX4EQ&feature=youtu.be

Not happy with the current method of the JDAMs I started scripting my self.

I made a minor addition to the original GPS script file and added my own JDAM eventhandler as a proof of concept. (Thanks to Shadow from MSOG)

How it works:
The script finds the weapon type. Then IF it is a JDAM type GBU it starts turning the bomb into the direction of the target. It will wait steering though, until 0.5 seconds after release. To make sure the bomb is clear of the aircraft.
A -10 degrees pitch will be maintained until the declination angle to the target is 30. Then the bomb pitches down and tries to hold the 30 degrees angle all the way until impact.

Accuracy is comparible to real life, where it will generally allways hit within 15m of the target. (Unless you screw up and release from a to low angle, to far away or to close.) The beter you release the bomb within parameters, the more accurate it will be.

Planned features:
- Custom impact angles
- Lofting & Toss profiles
- keyboard Grid input

Hopefully this will be integrated in the Addon. It will make JDAM's far more realistic in use. :cool:
For Forum/community rules reasons the modified PBO file and script will not be released publicly until Saul & Spartan integrate it in their addon. Edited by 87th_Neptune

i love this " - Custom impact angles " and the second things that would be awesome is " add the ability to chose the explosition of the bomb " (e.g 10ms after impact in order to attack a bunker, or 5m above the ground etc ... ).

I launched the not-test version of the addon, and GPS targeting doesn't work suddenly. when I open up the menu I just can't set my targets, but after I've tried, the UI says the target is set and I can't clear it. anyone else had this problem? it could be one of the mods I'm running

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16LQDCaX4EQ&feature=youtu.be

Not happy with the current method of the JDAMs I started scripting my self.

I made a minor addition to the original GPS script file and added my own JDAM eventhandler as a proof of concept. (Thanks to Shadow from MSOG)

How it works:

The script finds the weapon type. Then IF it is a JDAM type GBU it starts turning the bomb into the direction of the target. It will wait steering though, until 0.5 seconds after release. To make sure the bomb is clear of the aircraft.

A -10 degrees pitch will be maintained until the declination angle to the target is 30. Then the bomb pitches down and tries to hold the 30 degrees angle all the way until impact.

Accuracy is comparible to real life, where it will generally allways hit within 15m of the target. (Unless you screw up and release from a to low angle, to far away or to close.) The beter you release the bomb within parameters, the more accurate it will be.

Planned features:

- Custom impact angles

- Lofting & Toss profiles

- keyboard Grid input

Hopefully this will be integrated in the Addon. It will make JDAM's far more realistic in use. :cool:

For Forum/community rules reasons the modified PBO file and script will not be released publicly until Saul & Spartan integrate it in their addon.

Wow pretty neat :), but don't you think we should also grant Spartan and Saul the oppertunity to improve this feature by themselves? I mean, I'm sure they appreciate your help but maybe they already had plans for themselves. They did say that it was still a WIP feature. We'll see I guess.

i love this " - Custom impact angles " and the second things that would be awesome is " add the ability to chose the explosition of the bomb " (e.g 10ms after impact in order to attack a bunker, or 5m above the ground etc ... ).

Great minds think alike. ;)

I launched the not-test version of the addon, and GPS targeting doesn't work suddenly. when I open up the menu I just can't set my targets, but after I've tried, the UI says the target is set and I can't clear it. anyone else had this problem? it could be one of the mods I'm running

I had that problem also. it was once but if this happend again we should consider this problem

John_Spartan and Saul there is anyway to make you're planes replace the ones in use by Nato, and CSAT?

John_Spartan and Saul there is anyway to make you're planes replace the ones in use by Nato, and CSAT?

He ?.....What does he said ?

He ?.....What does he said ?

I think he want replacement F18 addon for vanila aircraft like "a-123whatever i don't know warthog" and "CSAT's plane"

hi guys, I'm new here, but I'm playing with Arma editor since Operation Flashpoint. I appreciate very very much F/A 18 addon (extremely beautiful!!!!), but I need a little help to customize loadout: can I have the stations layout with numbers on plane itself? I'm a bit confused.. Thank you to everyone will help me

Very interesting mod. keep on going!!:ok:

hi guys, I'm new here, but I'm playing with Arma editor since Operation Flashpoint. I appreciate very very much F/A 18 addon (extremely beautiful!!!!), but I need a little help to customize loadout: can I have the stations layout with numbers on plane itself? I'm a bit confused.. Thank you to everyone will help me

FA18_blueprint_front_zpsfc2f7ab3.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you for this wonderful addon)

Love the mod, one problem however is that you cannot eject if the engines are off, which means you cannot eject if they got shot out, as I've had mine get shot out twice now, and am unable to eject requiring me to attempt a forced landing, where she usually explodes the second she touches the ground.

My ArmA 3 community has encountered a bug while flying the latest model of this aircraft. When descending from altitude in order to drop ordinance the pilot is teleported/false ejected out. This has happened about 10 times by 5 different players using various control configurations. I have yet to see any other reports of this bug. Other than this one bug the mod is excellent and I look forward to a fix that allows this to be playable. As a side note, this bug has not occured when flying on a server by myself. It has happened on servers with at least 10 or more on. It has happened on both local and dedicated servers.

@corpsman780, please describe in more detail the mechanics/situation under which such "bug" happened so I can replicate that and test it.

There is only one reason why ejection is forced atm - negative speed. Temporary fix to prevent flying backwards, until I get some time to write a better function of BI will fix the bug.

From the Monday dev branch changelog for Arma 3: "Fixed: Airplane ejection. Now you are actually ejected out of an airplane instead of only moved next to the plane."

My dream is to see in the future all these weapons)

3864612546f9c1122cd4465e5274ad2e.jpg

Edit:

removed

Edited by 87th_Neptune
Nonsense