TeTeT

F/A-18 Super Hornet and Su-35S Flanker E

Saul and JSpartan... can I hit K and make an instant Cobra of Pougatchev? (Flanker 2.0 joke)

Nasdrovie, Tovarich! Now I can shoot down some serious Superhornets over Altis... Spasiba! =D

Hope to see a off-boresight capability for either the Su-35 (AA-11) and F/A-18E/F (AIM-9X) someday, outstanding job nonetheless guys!

Edit: just LOVED the TVC animation! Top notch ;)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Very nice John_Spartan (and Saul)! It's a joy to fly... I think it *seems* more maneuverable than the Hornet even! It will be fun to have a dog fight between the two. :)

I think I'm in love with one addon, that SU35 is epic.

the only thing i find weird is the speed of the trustvectoring movements, it just moves instantly

Thanks for informing us about the release! :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (John_Spartan) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Oh you guys are releasing it as a seperate addon? I thought it would become sort of a "air combat package" :P. Anyway great release guys! Keep up the good work!

Oh you guys are releasing it as a seperate addon? I thought it would become sort of a "air combat package" :P. Anyway great release guys! Keep up the good work!

Just put the 2 pbo's in your excisting @JS_JC_FA18/Addons folder - thats what i did :)

I've been playing around in it for a while now and all I can say is wow. What a stellar job you've guys done again. Everything from the textures to the models, the interior and the animationi is top notch. If this is WIP than I'm really excited to see what its gonna be like when its finished. Great work guys.

Dorph;2588774']Just put the 2 pbo's in your excisting @JS_JC_FA18/Addons folder - thats what i did :)

Or like me you run just 1 mod folder called @Air which will get filled up over time :D

Congrat's on the release guys!

Great work.

Issues:

Front wheel is off the ground when spawned (nose drops when engines started)

Both SU and hornet can't seem to get any lock-on right after mission start.

loving the unguided rockets (can we get some for the hornet)

The Super Hornet can't fire rockets due to the outward facing pylons. Though I'm surprised an adapter hasn't been made by now to at least put the rockets at 0 degrees.

Amazing Work ! Keep it up !! :slayer6:

There's Something else I wanted to ask for a long Time.

It's about the "Service Menue"

Is it possible to install the "Service Menue" even in the "original" BIS-Wing Aircraft and Helicopters ?

Maybe also for Vehicles and Tanks ?

Tanks and Vehicles must be finally refueled and rearmed too.

You could also change the Camouflage for all Vehicles and Aircraft uncomplicated.

Maybe you could also change the Vehicle-Armament.

What do you think?

Sorry for so much Offtopic !!!

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Edited by (ST6)Predator

I appreciate that neither release has come with a hundred different skins, configs and their own new category in the editor so it actually fits in with both sides.

My only recommendation is to use the Buzzard's sound effects as they're much better than Arma 2's.

Does the F/A18 ejection seat not work or is it just me? the Su35 ejection seat works perfectly though

had an older version nevermind.

Edited by Rages123

Amazing Work ! Keep it up !! :slayer6:

There's Something else I wanted to ask for a long Time.

It's about the "Service Menue"

Is it possible to install the "Service Menue" even in the "original" BIS-Wing Aircraft and Helicopters ?

Maybe also for Vehicles and Tanks ?

Tanks and Vehicles must be finally refueled and rearmed too.

You could also change the Camouflage for all Vehicles and Aircraft uncomplicated.

Maybe you could also change the Vehicle-Armament.

What do you think?

Sorry for so much Offtopic !!!

Regards

(ST6)Predator

We have thought of it. YES it is possible with a little bit of imagination you can have a vehicle which in certain service areas can have its weapons/ammo changed, armor added or skins changed.

I am surprised that BI never touched this idea. Since we have soldiers gear customazation a next logical step would be to get it implemented with any unit in game, till certain realistic extents off-curse.

If you wish to give it a try drop me a PM and I'll explain the concept how to get it done.

We have thought of it. YES it is possible with a little bit of imagination you can have a vehicle which in certain service areas can have its weapons/ammo changed, armor added or skins changed.

I am surprised that BI never touched this idea. Since we have soldiers gear customazation a next logical step would be to get it implemented with any unit in game, till certain realistic extents off-curse.

If you wish to give it a try drop me a PM and I'll explain the concept how to get it done.

do you plan on adding warning sounds for like engine failure and other stuff.

Thanks for the release....

Saying "wow" it's the least i can do....

Happy new year too you...

Hi, would be possible to make the F-18E/F glass to be slightly golden tinted instead transparent?, at least from the external view?; i think that it'll look better. Let's C ya

I have a respawn problem with tha F/A 18 on our server once destroyed it wont respawn? i have tryed the respawn in the editor and with description.ext both times the plane wont respawn? i do have an error message on bottom of the screen wich i dont know what to do with it? 2013-12-30_00003.jpg

SOLVED:))

Edited by Joerie

I'm having a problem getting missile lock too. This *might* be a BI problem because I'm fairly sure I had the Hornet locking on to things some time ago...

A few notes (more like nitpicking but...) the far outer pylons can also carry GBU-12s as well. The GBU-38s look like GBU-31s but overall it's a pretty cool model. Oh yeah, the Navy has the Block II ECS stacks rather than the panels.

i have a respawn problem with tha f/a 18 on our server once destroyed it wont respawn? I have tryed the respawn in the editor and with description.ext both times the plane wont respawn? I do have an error message on bottom of the screen wich i dont know what to do with it? http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x368/gnomelution/2013-12-30_00003.jpg

solved:))

.... How ?