TeTeT

F/A-18 Super Hornet and Su-35S Flanker E

Dang that was fast, now you'll have to manage both games :P in all sincerity its nice to see more jets, especially a fighter. I also sent that file to you, please send me a notice to let me know if you didn't get it within the next day or two for any reason.

@NodUnit thanks man , got the file, A2 version will definitely need that fix on MFD screens with next release.

Just flew around little bit and i gotta say this is some awesome stuff! *bow*

One question tho, any chance for actual NVG's instead of the NVG hud? I know it's an early release, but you really can't see anything from the NVG hud at night. Pretty much the only thing you do see is the clouds. :(

:yay: I'm flying around Altis in editor without a goal like an idiot..

I dont remember how much time has passed... I don't want to land :yay:

THANK YOU!

Excellent mod, it's good to finally see a proper jet for Arma 3.

Some suggestions:

-Add a "Take controls" option for the WSO

-Increase the maximum flight altitude from ~5k to 15k or more

Very awesome, I love it.

I noticed under Whats planned. 'Add all them fancy textures of Navy, Marine Corps, and RAAF units'

Could you consider a RCAF retexture as well? Just a suggestion. We don't use exact same model of F-18 but its close.

Thank you very much for informing about the release! :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (John_Spartan) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

I see you're keeping the lights on the wings to actually cast light on nearby objects, this was something I was REALLY hoping BI would take advantage of with the lovely new light engine..alas.

Heyhey,

I already made some nice screenshots with that plane, really nice and well done work!

small thing I saw, but I guess you know it already, if you fold the wings, the anti-collision lights are still at the old position.

Imagine in later times the plane might get CCIP/CCRP as bombing mode and an ILS.

Well I hope we will see some improvements also in general regarding airwarfare (jeah I know, ArmA is not a jet simulator, and I don't say it needs to simulate it more realistically, but like always, a few features more are always wanted :D )... well I was just thinking loud...

Question:

How do we change weapons on the planes in arma 3 like adding buddypods ect?

thanks for adding this to a3 let's hope we get meatballs version also and the nimitz carrier too :yay:

I found two bugs I believe.

1st bug. The cockpit lights does not seem to work, if that's what "lights on" does.

2nd bug. While being the gunner in thermal optics, the thermal textures for the actual plane is the wrong ones.

Hope it helps :)

Dont know if its just me but the PiP [Mirrors] are laggy/low frames compared to Other vehicles in game.

Dont know if its just me but the PiP [Mirrors] are laggy/low frames compared to Other vehicles in game.
no is like on the boats

The aircraft is perfect but needs to be reconfigured a bit because it's very rough/bumpy when landing!

The aircraft is perfect but needs to be reconfigured a bit because it's very rough/bumpy when landing!

Actually you feel when the gear hits the ground if that's what you're talking about. It's the same when you take off, feels awesome.

I found two bugs I believe.

1st bug. The cockpit lights does not seem to work, if that's what "lights on" does.

2nd bug. While being the gunner in thermal optics, the thermal textures for the actual plane is the wrong ones.

Hope it helps :)

1: Turn "lights on" when at night time, with gear down ;)

Taxi light.