tpw

TPW MODS: enhanced realism and immersion for Arma 3 SP.

Could you thus post the whole file here?

Yay!

After redownloading it for the 3rd time, it's now working. I don't know what the hell happened.

Now I have a question.

Everytime I stumble/fall from a nearby explosion, I won't be able to sprint anymore after getting back up. The AI is worse, they just walk.

but if I stumble/fall from being suppressed, I can still sprint afterwards.

Is this intended by the mod?

I'm actually having the same problem as mentioned above, with not being able to move forward with weapon at the ready. At fist I installed mod manually, then uninstalled and re downloaded and used the install setup; twice. still no dice I cant move forward with my weapon drawn. how is this fixed?

By the way awesome mod, been using it from the beginning. I love the skirmish feature you added over the summer, wish you could expand on this idea and customize this more.

Something is probably amiss with the package, we'll have to wait tpw on this. You can PM me your .hpps just to make sure everything is fine if you want (remember we're talking about those in Arma 3's userconfig folders, not those in @TPW MODS one).

Yay!

For anyone that can't walk or see AI seemingly frozen from the neck down the latest version of TPW conflicts with AGM mod. AI and the player cannot run with his weapon semi-shouldered...The animation for the legs want to move when you press W, but you can't go anywhere. This effects all soldiers, even AI.

Seems I jumped the gun on reporting this with the cause...It's not an incompatibility with AGM and TPW. It seems using the .jar file/UI thing to edit the .hpp/config settings somehow corrupts the config and causes this bug. If you configure the .hpp manually with a text editor everything works fine.

Could you please check the GUI version you're using? It's in the upper right hand corner.

Yay!

I can confirm that if you set your .hpp manually without using the java interface then the forward movement works.

Unfortunately I haven't a clue how to get Skirmish to work without the Java interface.

Edited by Sharpie7051

I found the quirkiness causing the issue, sorry guys. I'll look for the issue and fix between semifinals and finals of the WCS (an hour more or less).

Yay!

EDIT: Ok the problem is tied to tabs being used in the last section of the .hpp (the #defines): this messes up the file parser.

@all users: Just for this update, manually edit the .hpp and delete anything that comes after the #define number digits (blank spaces too), as well as replace the whitespace between "#define" and the digits with a single manually inserted space. This should fix the issue.

@tpw: Any chance you could use normal spaces instead of tabs in the #defines section? Sorry for this.

Edited by Gliptal

Thanks Gliptal, I will update the hpp accordingly

TPW MODS 2014112: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/481663/TPW_MODS_20141112.zip

Changes:

[RADIO 1.16] In vehicle radio calls now use playsound instead of playmusic so will never interfere with music. Fixed bug causing radio to be too quiet near closed vehicles. Added support for RHS Russians - Russian radio will play near/in Russian vehicles.

[bOATS 1.29, CARS 1.40, CIVS 1.42] Improved civ spawning.

[PARK 1.12, CARS 1.40] Improved car spawning.

TPW MODS 2014112: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/481663/TPW_MODS_20141112.zip

Changes:

[RADIO 1.16] In vehicle radio calls now use playsound instead of playmusic so will never interfere with music. Fixed bug causing radio to be too quiet near closed vehicles. Added support for RHS Russians - Russian radio will play near/in Russian vehicles.

[bOATS 1.29, CARS 1.40, CIVS 1.42] Improved civ spawning.

[PARK 1.12, CARS 1.40] Improved car spawning.

Great, many thanks. Still nothing on the rain particles being rendered behind the cabin in some vehicles, like any truck? It's an easy fix.

Great, many thanks. Still nothing on the rain particles being rendered behind the cabin in some vehicles, like any truck? It's an easy fix.

Please enlighten me then :)

Please enlighten me then :)

Ah come on, you know already. You use one offset from the center of the vehicle, as a center for the droplet particles, that is the same for all car types. All it takes for the problem to go is to have different offset for different vehicles, or expand the size of the particles box.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Got an Error playing with RHS and TPW Radio:

"Sound rhs_rus_land_rc_00 not found"

Also hearing russian Radio in RHS M2 Bradleys...

Ah come on, you know already. You use one offset from the center of the vehicle, as a center for the droplet particles, that is the same for all car types. All it takes for the problem to go is to have different offset for different vehicles, or expand the size of the particles box.

That's me told.

Got an Error playing with RHS and TPW Radio:

"Sound rhs_rus_land_rc_00 not found"

Also hearing russian Radio in RHS M2 Bradleys...

Thanks for these bug reports, I will look into them.

the error message appears after a few minutes driving around with a russian rhs verhicle (tested with btr80).

Oh, just want to say, great mod! :)

the error message appears after a few minutes driving around with a russian rhs verhicle (tested with btr80).

Oh, just want to say, great mod! :)

Yeah, I'm calling random Russian radio messages from 0 to 34 instead of 1 - 35. Will be fixed ASAP.

The Russian radio from the Bradley is a pain. I went through the RHS classnames and Russian vehicles tend to be RHS_... wheras the US stuff is RHSUS_... Obviously this isn't always true. I will come up with a better way to screen the vehicles.