tpw

TPW MODS: enhanced realism and immersion for Arma 3 SP.

On 10/3/2022 at 7:29 PM, mickeymen said:

Could you explain in more detail exactly which namely PIR medical functions should be disabled?

The PIR mod has a ton of settings and it's not entirely clear which ones will conflict with TPW and which won't.

I'm probably beating a dead horse here and you may be very much into PiR, but I recommend going with ACE and other mods instead.  ACE is the only way to get correct body hit detection in Arma.  Other mods won't get you quite the hit reactions and sounds, but you can get pretty close.

PIR animations are excellent, I’m not a fan of other aspects of it though. So I just turn off all PIR settings, and allow TPW FALL to use the animations. It’s hitpart driven so you still get the appropriate animated reactions.

On 10/8/2022 at 12:59 AM, Reticuli said:

I'm probably beating a dead horse here and you may be very much into PiR, but I recommend going with ACE and other mods instead.  ACE is the only way to get correct body hit detection in Arma.  Other mods won't get you quite the hit reactions and sounds, but you can get pretty close.

Why do you think so?

Today my Arma3 experience on Steam is 8.863 hours and I have been trying to use Ace3 medicine since 2013 and every time it seems to me that it was done by a mentally ill person.

I see blood that reminds me of a children's cartoon in color! The person who created these textures has never seen what human blood looks like.

I see unconscious people which radio talking and even moved or I see ugly animations (simular a turrets gunners death) before falling into the unconscious/

In ACE3 there's a bunch of settings to turn on the unconscious for the AI, but there is no option to turn off the unconscious state for the player. 

It looks like an imbalance, because by turning off the unconscious for AI, you will still fall into this state.

It is their medical system (not their cook off system) prevents tanks from instant exploding at heavy damages, the tank crew will always and always run outside and be always safe before the tank explodes.

This system kills the medical AI-support (no command for medic, injured AI not will spent his current FAK after self treating), deprives the medic of his unic class.

Etc. etc - there are a lot of nuances

I think ACE3 Medicine only is a PvP project that kills the singleplayer gameplay.

For these and many other reasons, I use ACE3  but without a medical system and would not advise this to anyone who plays singleplayer. 

As for hit reactions and sounds, they can be given by other popular mods that exceed the quality in these details of the Ace3 mod

1 hour ago, tpw said:

PIR animations are excellent, I’m not a fan of other aspects of it though. So I just turn off all PIR settings, and allow TPW FALL to use the animations. It’s hitpart driven so you still get the appropriate animated reactions.

Thanks for info

• Like 2

I use TPW (Fall OFF) and ACE  with medical OFF!

I use PIR on... It works so long as you disable all medical blood and use one or the other.

Personally I use Bloodlust so I turn off all Blood/medical mods to enable it.

But always good to have options and share info with everyone.

On 10/8/2022 at 5:47 PM, mickeymen said:

Why do you think so?

You can unload a mag into someone's leg and instantly kill them otherwise.  That's a dealbreaker for me.  The only way to get proper human injury detection is with ACE, but you can't use Dagger's ammo/mags or bCombat, either, as those currently screw stuff up, too.  I like the temporary unconscious state, but you have to adjust the settings so it takes enough injury & pain to do it and you have a chance of waking.  If you put lethal injury at a lower threshold or you put the chance of waking up to zero, then it's as if there's no temporary unconsciousness.  You just have to tune ACE appropriately.  Its default settings are far from ideal.

You can try this for my settings if you want to (fairly) quickly see what I'm talking about without having do your own custom ones:

On 10/10/2022 at 7:59 PM, Reticuli said:

You can unload a mag into someone's leg and instantly kill them otherwise

As far as I know the same can be done in vanilla game

The only way to get proper human injury detection is with ACE, but you can't use Dagger's ammo/mags or bCombat, either, as those currently screw stuff up, too.  I like the temporary unconscious state, but you have to adjust the settings so it takes enough injury & pain to do it and you have a chance of waking.  If you put lethal injury at a lower threshold or you put the chance of waking up to zero, then it's as if there's no temporary unconsciousness. 

Many times I didn't try to use ACE3 medicine, I was forced to give it up each time.

It's just that a ton of bugs prevented me from using it.

Dude, they just have bullet proof vests!

You can't play with these vests.

You just have to tune ACE appropriately.  Its default settings are far from ideal.

I don't think this will solve all problems. I already wrote to you that their settings are not ideal.

You can turn off unconsciousness for the AI, but you can't turn it off for the players. OMG! Is it normal settings? This is an opportunity for gaming disbalance, that no one from ACE3 dont cares about.

Also, it annoys that the AI does not spend its medicaments and simply does not take into account the current inventory. The AI never heals allies or accepts commands!

Add bulletproof vests here, unfortunately ACE3 medicine for me is not usable content. Because this all cannot be fixed in the settings.

On 8/21/2022 at 2:15 AM, tpw said:

Hi everyone. OK so I got over my A3 apathy for a while and have made a few nice little changes to TPW MODS. The most important one is that I have integrated the excellent hitpart specific animations of Project Injury Reaction

Yes, I agree with you that hit reactions from PIR look pretty good. This may even be the best A3 hit reaction animation, but it has a downside(

Note that the animations for hit reactions from PIR are not short. It always takes 2-3 seconds, some anims, like -  bend/unbend of the torso or or jumping on one leg, if bullet hitting the other leg, take even longer!

What I'm trying to say is that PIR hit-reactions will make enemy AI-opponents less dangerous for the player, because when hitting the AI (but not kill them), instead of returning fire, these AI will play their hit animations!

AI will play several seconds, but not shoot in you! Much more dangerous is the enemy that shoots back at you.

That's where the problem is...

Next problem - these animations do not have randomness - on/off. This will occur at every hit, if it switched on in the settings. This can only be enabled or disabled.

Hence my question - do you not have the ability to do a random hit activation?

Wouldn't it be nice if the player could adjust the probability for these animations - for the limbs/torso/head?

For example 60% chance would mean that at 60% chance they would play animations on hit.

It would be possible to minimize the problem of AI not returning fire by setting a lower probability.

Or else it would not be bad to make the probability with the degree of damage. For example, if the leg is > 80% damaged, then the character plays the hit animation for the leg.

@tpw Could you add something similar for TPW?

17 hours ago, mickeymen said:

What I'm trying to say is that PIR hit-reactions will make enemy AI-opponents less dangerous for the player, because when hitting the AI (but not kill them), instead of returning fire, these AI will play their hit animations!

AI will play several seconds, but not shoot in you! Much more dangerous is the enemy that shoots back at you.

That's where the problem is...

Heya mickeymen,

Let's think about the real world for a moment, instead of just the gaming experience:

I you and I were having a full-contact martial arts, no pads, sparring experience and you kick or hit me in the correct spot on my body, I might fall down completely. I will be unable to respond to your attacks for several seconds, may only be one second, but that's enough. I may even die. You can then decide whether to kick me while I'm down, or jump on top of me and grapple me into submission, or feel bad (or not) for having killed me.  Same is true if I land such an attack on you.

These kinds of mods are trying to simulate something that ARMA doesn't do by default.

So:

If I receive a bullet into my arm, or leg (or torso), it has a PHYSICAL impact. It is a PHYSICAL attack  (like a punch) but from a distance, and far more devastating under normal circumstances due to the piercing abilities of projectile weapons. Even if I'm wearing body armour that stops the projectile from entering my body I will feel the force that the projectile has imparted to my body/body part. The same is (or should be) true of my opponents. Body armour does not negate physics.

If I shoot an opponent in the shoulder it SHOULD cause them problems for AT LEAST one second. And I should experience  the same if my opponent shoots me.

That's what these mods are trying to do.

Otherwise, there's always COD:Whatever the latest reboot is ...

And I post this knowing you are a longtime ARMA player and regular poster on these forums.

No offence intended, bro. I just think you should reconsider your use of such mods if they make you feel the game is not "full on" enough.

Cheers,

maqim

[EDIT]P.S. Part of the point of body armour is that when it works, the person who has been shot experiences something like a ridiculously strong punch rather than having a projectile enter their body and tear them apart internally as it exits the other side of their body. And that "punch" can take time to recover from, and may do internal damage anyway. [/EDIT]

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 5:09 PM, mickeymen said:

Dude, they just have bullet proof vests!

You can't play with these vests.

If you adjust ACE medical properly even the Arma 3 lvl V vests + wearing Viper suit will allow you to put someone unconsousious and eventually kill someone through bruising and combined trauma. With appropriate other mods added, you will also get hit reactions, falling to the ground, being unable to raise the weapon for a few seconds, dropping the weapon, helmet flying off, etc, such that you can walk up easily and shoot them in the head. Walking up and putting rounds in the head to ensure they're not getting back up is standard practice in CQB against even unarmored adversaries by groups like US SOCOM. There is a body armor mod, though, that apparently tries to model ceramic armor that wears out from subsequent shots, but I haven't tried it yet. Armor Plates System 

If that's not enough, you can always just not double up on armor, in which case you're going to only really stop handgun rounds, anyway, with ACE.

Yes, PiR, bCombat, Dagger's mags/ammo, and several other things break ACE medical and revert to crappy vanilla hit detection and injury system.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 5:36 PM, maqim said:

If I shoot an opponent in the shoulder it SHOULD cause them problems for AT LEAST one second. And I should experience  the same if my opponent shoots me.

Does the hit create problems for the combatant. Of course yes!
But will every hit make it guaranteed  not fire back every time, at every hits? - of course not!

In real life there is no any guarantee that a non-fatal hit (especially into armored vest) to the opponent's body will cause him not to fire back.

But what we see in PIR is a guaranteed lack of return fire at every hit and at every time!

All I appreciate about Arma3 games or mods - is the absence of any guarantees! More random and less predictable, then Arma becomes better in my eyes!

We would have seen the same thing in a real war, completely random. I would do a random reaction on any hit - this is exactly what I ask for @tpw to do.

Ideally, I would like the AI that gets hit to shoot less accurately, or do random hit animations, instead of constantly playing predictable animation.

If I shoot an opponent in the shoulder it SHOULD cause them problems for AT LEAST one second

like i said PIR anims last much longer 1 sek. Some anims takes 2-3 sec and even more

For this reson, PIR animations make AI opponents less dangerous to the player, making Arma3 is more predictable and making it impossible to fire back with every hit! I would like to smooth this issues as much as possible.

That's what these mods are trying to do.

about what mods you are speak? Talking about hit reactions, I was only trying to discuss the hit  reaction animations of one mod - PIR

On 10/26/2022 at 11:06 PM, Reticuli said:

If you adjust ACE medical properly even the Arma 3

you won't be able to avoid bulletproof vests. I tried it many times. It looks like bug at any ACE3 setting

With any ACE3 setting, the bulletproof vest will remain! And it doesn't matter if the opponent falls into the unconscious or not. The vest must not be bulletproof at any setting. A simple example of 10 machine gunners must pierce the bulletproof vest at once, without introducing the target into the unconscious, but that won't happen. but at ACE3 medicine  machine gunners can only kill such a fighter by hitting other parts of the body. And the vest will remain impenetrable

• Like 2

On 10/26/2022 at 4:07 PM, mickeymen said:

With any ACE3 setting, the bulletproof vest will remain! And it doesn't matter if the opponent falls into the unconscious or not. The vest must not be bulletproof at any setting. A simple example of 10 machine gunners must pierce the bulletproof vest at once, without introducing the target into the unconscious, but that won't happen. but at ACE3 medicine  machine gunners can only kill such a fighter by hitting other parts of the body. And the vest will remain impenetrable

I don't think that's actually the case unless you've got Reduced Damage checked under Game Options - Difficulty, you're wearing armored clothing like the Viper suit under the stock Carrier Special, or you're using armor mods that allow fully maxed out vests like Operation Trebuchet or SSU Protective Gear Upgrade.  The stock Carrier Special with ACE is somewhere between IIIa and barely full III.  I did a write up on how armor performs under ACE:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2868465442

With my current settings, which I've previously linked to with my easy-to-use profile, that means an AP round above civilian 308 should penetrate such a stock steel plate if that's all there is protecting the torso.  If I unload over 30 rounds of M993 on a torso with a Viper suit and a stock Carrier Special, or just a maxed-out mod plate carrier, they're going to bruise, go unconscious, and eventually cardiac arrest.  They'll at least fall down, even with that fantasy armor.  If you want that to happen faster, lower thresholds below 2.5, raise pain unconscious probability above 50%, and/or raise pain from 10 to as high as 25.  There's nothing preventing you from messing people up as much as you want regardless of their armor.  The penetration of the steel plate itself isn't even necessary.  If I tweak all those values in the directions you apparently want, I can easily get people becoming inert by 10 rounds or less into any plate.

And again, if you want lightweight, expendable ceramic plates that specifically break down over time under gunshots of any caliber rather than durable heavy steel plates that are impenetrable below a certain caliber, then check out Armor Plates System.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2523439183

Your other option is to simply not even use the heavier stock steel plate carriers if you want less protection.  For the most part, the AI enemy are using stuff like CSAT & Recon Fatigues that are equivalent to a Raven vest, which only protect moderately against stabs, shrapnel, ricochets, and birdshot when using ACE.

Again, why am I using ACE but not bCombat, PiR, or the mags & ammo from Dagger?  To prevent instant fatalities when unloading a mag into a leg.  I suppose if you're cool with what's potentially amputations causing instant fatalities and don't want advanced ballistics, cookoff, etc, then PiR certainly has a lot of other benefits worth taking advantage of, like reactions and sound design.

Edit: 

Here's a demo

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 11:01 PM, Reticuli said:

I don't think that's actually the case unless you've got Reduced Damage checked under Game Options - Difficulty, you're wearing armored clothing like the Viper suit under the stock Carrier Special, or you're using armor mods that allow fully maxed out vests like Operation Trebuchet or SSU Protective Gear Upgrade.  The stock Carrier Special with ACE is somewhere between IIIa and barely full III.  I did a write up on how armor performs under ACE:

I don't use the "Reduced Damage" or mods you listed. I'm only talking about vanilla heavy armor. And yes, this problem will remain with any settings. At least I haven't seen any other result.

If I unload over 30 rounds of M993 on a torso with a Viper suit and a stock Carrier Special, or just a maxed-out mod plate carrier, they're going to bruise, go unconscious, and eventually cardiac arrest.  They'll at least fall down, even with that fantasy armor.

And it won't confuse you? I think in current Arma3 damage system - No armor should withstand 30 bullets, for example 7.62 AP

If you want that to happen faster, lower thresholds below 2.5, raise pain unconscious probability above 50%, and/or raise pain from 10 to as high as 25.  There's nothing preventing you from messing people up as much as you want regardless of their armor.  The penetration of the steel plate itself isn't even necessary.  If I tweak all those values in the directions you apparently want, I can easily get people becoming inert by 10 rounds or less into any plate.

I do not want to argue. Yes, perhaps the system can be tweaked to smooth out the problem of impenetrable armor. ok!

But is this the only problem with ACE3 medicine?

You talk like this is the only problem, but I told you above there are many other problems that cannot be influenced by settings:

This is just what I could remember after I stopped using ACE3 medicine:

> unconscious soldiers will talk and move.
> in the medicine menu there is no an option to turn off unconsciousness for all soldiers. Can be off only for AI (player is ignored)

> soldiers blood will look like red paint.

> all heavy vests with Ace's medicine will no longer be penetrated by a bullet from a hand weapon.

> after the explosions of tanks and armored personnel carriers, their crews will calmly get out of their burning vehicles alive, like terminators.

> added fractures, but with broken legs you can sprint, jog, or at least stand on your broken ones! player can keep holding a weapon with a broken arm and reload it.

> player singleplayer statistic will never be correct. At the end of the mission, you will not see correctly how many you killed and how many lost in your squad.

> the weapon that killed you will no longer be shown in the upper left corner of the screen.

> AI soldiers will be able to heal themselves or others without spending their own medical supplies or without regardless of the presence.

> anti-personnel weapons with a HE (Hight Explosive) radius of destruction from tank shells / grenade launchers will no longer hit soldiers in their radius properly.

> lack of the "Heal" command in the menu of the player and for subordinate medics.

> ai commanders not will command to combat life saver heal their injured subordinates.

As you can see, there are other problems as well.

But still in general, I want to say that I can't imagine Arma3 without ACE3 mod!

I just disable their medicine and some other features. About 70% of their content is very good stuff! 

But I must to recap - ACE3 medicine is not for a single player, its PvP project

Here's a demo

Thanks for this video, but I think that 13 minutes is too long a distance to demonstrate simple and understandable things. I'll take a look at it sometime later...

I like my gore bright and easy to see.  YMMV.  There are low and no-gore mods, too.

Unconscious AI soldiers making sounds and rotating around is indeed unfortunate, but when they die, at least, it stops.  On a positive note, it gives you info on who requires headshots later.  If the movements were gone and the sounds unconscious injured soldiers made was just PiR-style gurgling & wheezing, I'd be content.

You can change unconsciousness vs death so that people just die prior to going unconscious.  I like unconsciousness, as it provides something you have a chance to wake up from after moderate injuries or even try to rescue someone else who is down but not dead, rather than being either a 100% goner or 100% awake.  Then you have to do a little grind to get them back fighting.

Fractures has options so that you alternatively can't sprint or even jog on them, including after splints.  I use these other options.

Explosives seem less dependent on ACE than on other mods.  I had to get rid of some mods because they were drastically increasing the damage incurred from grenades thrown pretty far away from myself.  All I notice from ACE is frag simulation affecting that aspect a little, and that's nicely tunable.  I turn on all the frag stuff.

Here are some more reaction mods added, plus comparing 6.5mm caseless from 16" barrel vs slugs vs out of 20" barrel.

On 11/1/2022 at 4:29 AM, Reticuli said:

You can change unconsciousness vs death so that people just die prior to going unconscious

Would love to hear from you how exactly?
And what kind of "people" are you talking about?

There are two types of player in Arma 3, the player (human player) and the AI-players. 

As far as I know, for many years there is no option in the ACE3 settings to disable the unconscious state for the human player, it can be done ONLY for AI players. 

On 10/3/2022 at 7:29 PM, mickeymen said:

Could you explain in more detail exactly which namely PIR medical functions should be disabled?

The PIR mod has a ton of settings and it's not entirely clear which ones will conflict with TPW and which won't.

Try Fatal Damage Source to either Sum of Trauma or (preferably) Either.  If you only use Sum of Trauma, then instant death from a catastrophic injury is impossible.
Set Unconscious Wake Up Chance to 0%.
And Pain Unconscious Chance to 0%.

You can also change Fatal Injury Death Chance, Critical Damage Thresholds, the speed cardiac arrest happens, and Bleed coefficient rates, too, but I would recommend just trying my settings first before messing with any of this stuff.   Try my settings and switch those two above to 0%.  Pretty nervous inducing.

On 11/6/2022 at 1:27 AM, Reticuli said:

If you only use Sum of Trauma, then instant death from a catastrophic injury is impossible.

In real life in war, instant death can be at any moment.

So your offer looks unrealistic in my eyes.

On 11/6/2022 at 1:27 AM, Reticuli said:

Set Unconscious Wake Up Chance to 0%.
And Pain Unconscious Chance to 0%.

it all looks like witchcraft:)

@tpw seems to me mod have a problem with the FALL module

If player turn it on, then very often after the units fall to the ground, some part of them will turn from their backs onto their stomach into this position:

UuCAa.jpg

They lose ability to rise again or shoot, It doesn't look like the unconscious, because they move their heads, they continue use radio communications.

Such unit can be treated, but even after treatment they will never get back on their feet. Very similar to the unconscious ones from ACE3 who keep moving and talking.

If I disable FALL module, then it doesn't happen

Later

If I disable FALL module, then it doesn't happen

Still, I was wrong!

Now I met a problem with FALL disabled, so probably this is the problem of your BLEEDOUT medicine.

I saw a wounded soldier lying on the ground.

Then I came up and helped. But the treatment icon didn't disappear. Then I helped again, but again the treatment icon did not disappear!

Only after the third time, the treatment icon disappeared and after that the soldier rolled over from his back to his stomach and froze in this position forever:

UvaUK.jpg

@tpw unfortunately, your medicine creates such units

Edited by mickeymen
Additional Info

Hi all!

It looks like the author of TPW has disappeared. There is no response to posts.

I hope he comes back to us one day...

In this case, I would like to ask, does anyone have a previous version of TPW saved?

namely, previous version to version TPW-MODS-20220821

I tried to download the previous links from @tpw  but it always downloads the same version from 21 August.

If anyone could share this with me I would be very grateful.

Usually I have different versions saved, but this time I skipped it(

TPW MODS 20230114: Steam Dropbox

Changes:

[CORE 1.97, FOG 1.99, SOAP 1.73]  Added support for Elovyi, Polanek, Colombia, Project USA Limestone, Farbad, Isla Pera. Added support for Timmy Taliban's Generic Civilian Clothing. Reduced incidence of units stuck kneeling or prone.
[ANIMALS 1.68] Added support for CSLA cattle. Added Camels to Farabad
[CIVS 1.67, CROWD 1.24] Fixed civs walking too fast
[FALL 1.78] Camera will no longer switch to 1st person after a fall/hit, if player is using 3rd person. Units will die if they take multiple consecutive hits - less bullet sponge behaviour
[PARK 1.34] Cars will not spawn closer than 50m to player

Hi everyone and belated happy 2023. Sorry about the long wait between drinks. Yes I'm still playing and developing for Arma3, just not at the pace I used to. Actually, recently I've been spending more time developing TPW UNIFORMS than TPW MODS, sorry. I have got some more MODS stuff lined up though. @LarsAsprarecently kindly sent me some ambient bird flocking routines that I will try to adapt to TPW MODS. I'm also working to integrate TPW UNIFORMS support directly into TPW MODS. Still haven't gotten around to exploring Reforger modding - until that game has anything at all to offer an SP person (especially in terms of the atrocious AI) I'm not going to waste my time on it. OK enough soliloquising, happy Arma-ing everyone.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Many thanks for the update!

But... is it possible something went wrong?

For me this seems to include only the PBOs from your UNIFORMS mod?

And I really appreciate that you are still working for A3.

I share your feelings regarding the current state / lack of singleplayer playability of Reforger. 😞

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, oldy41 said:

Many thanks for the update!

But... is it possible something went wrong?

For me this seems to include only the PBOs from your UNIFORMS mod?

And I really appreciate that you are still working for A3.

I share your feelings regarding the current state / lack of singleplayer playability of Reforger. 😞

Can confirm. Mod complains about the lack of a vest. Doesn't affect game AFAICT

Edited by badanov
misspelling

10 hours ago, tpw said:

Changes:

[CORE 1.97, FOG 1.99, SOAP 1.73]  Added support for Elovyi, Polanek, Colombia, Project USA Limestone, Farbad, Isla Pera. Added support for Timmy Taliban's Generic Civilian Clothing. Reduced incidence of units stuck kneeling or prone.
[ANIMALS 1.68] Added support for CSLA cattle. Added Camels to Farabad
[CIVS 1.67, CROWD 1.24] Fixed civs walking too fast
[FALL 1.78] Camera will no longer switch to 1st person after a fall/hit, if player is using 3rd person. Units will die if they take multiple consecutive hits - less bullet sponge behaviour
[PARK 1.34] Cars will not spawn closer than 50m to player

Something is wrong with this update (Steam version)
I have no more TPW settings, there is no TPW in the game at all! the content of the archive is completely different, it contains uniforms and other things that are not included in the main tpw package

In addition, the weight of TPW is now 2.13 GB, instead of 152 Mb

@tpwseems to me, you uploaded the wrong archive by mistake

Still haven't gotten around to exploring Reforger modding - until that game has anything at all to offer an SP person (especially in terms of the atrocious AI)

I absolutely share your opinion

Sorry people, I uploaded TPW UNIFORMS content instead of TPW MODS. I feel like a fucking idiot. I've fixed it now. Not a good look.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tpw said:

Sorry people, I uploaded TPW UNIFORMS content instead of TPW MODS. I feel like a fucking idiot. I've fixed it now. Not a good look.

Better to look at it differently:

The cell phone ringing? Maybe five percent of the time. Perfect.

Car alarm. Same. Just right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tpw said:

Don't worry, it's the little things in life
Thank you

14 hours ago, tpw said:

Reduced incidence of units stuck kneeling or prone.

Now you have a new problem.

If the unit was once in this position,

UvaUK.jpg

then it has a chance to be on its feet in 0.1 seconds! Sometimes it looks like a soldier jumping out of the ground.

PS: although I'm still not sure that jumping fallen to the ground occurs only from such a prone position.

Because this is not visible from a big distance. This happens in my tests with the sniper at distanse ~ 200-250 m

First, the bullet hits the soldier, then he falls to the ground. After a short amount of time (20-40 seconds), this soldier seems to jump out of the ground and get to his feet in a split second (FALL and BLEEDING they are switched on)

Edited by mickeymen
Added additional info
  • Like 1

@tpw  It's super awesome to still see this beloved mod being worked on, also loving the texture work on your uniforms mod too, those are just great, thanks for keeping the A3 faith brother.

Found a couple of typos in the tpw_air script that stop it from running...

Lines 30 and 67 read tpw_air_include instead of tpw_air_aircraft 

I've also found adding any custom classnames to the tpw_air_aircraft array locks the mission upon loading.  

....those ambient bird flocks sound interesting too, y'all know I'm a sucker for the birdies:icon_biggrin:

• Like 1