tpw

TPW MODS: enhanced realism and immersion for Arma 3 SP.

Im fairly sure the prone roll left and prone roll right was definetly affected.With TPW on its much slower and nice and with TPW off it sped up to vanilla levels.

TPW MODS 20210701: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h66z72l3ka3w8jf/TPW_MODS.zip

Changes:

• [CORE 1.86] Removed spurious call to config_extractor.sqf (stupid typo)
  • [BLEEDOUT 1.41,DUCK 1.15, FALL 1.74, SKIRMISH 1.57] Fixed interactions that caused occasional incapacitated animation anomalies and corpse catapulting/somersaulting.
  • [SOAP 1.64] Ambulance sirens will only play during combat in cities, not remote areas. Fixed missing Greek sound file error.
  • [PUDDLE] Changed HPP so that Arma3 decal puddles are used by default rather than my shaky puddle.p3d objects which cause RPT errors.
  • [HUD 1.75] Fixed error with projectile tracing - finally!

Sigh, another school holiday, another bloody corona lockdown. On the plus side being stuck at home has given me time to work through a few issues with TPW MODS. The main fix is that the various interlocking animation systems that I use to try and get a bit more realism have been gone over with an electron microscope and the majority of annoying glitches dealt with. You still might occasionally see something a bit off, but at a greatly reduced frequency. 

And now a shameless plug for my other projectI've also had time to play a bit more with my ADF units stuff, and have got them looking pretty good now. I went back to scratch, got my Gimp skills up, and have come up with AMCU, MCAM and ATACS (yes I know the ADF don't use it but I think it looks cool) which I carefully tuned to work a bit better with A3 lighting, and to look appropriately worn and used. And I got the wounded textures working. You can now find them in the editor under NATO >> ADF_TPW. The units will spawn with random gear, and TRG bullpups as standins for AusSteyr EF88s. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ettnfgudnl5yfui/TPW_ADF.zip

ST597tS.jpg

Cheers guys, back to wrangling bored kids!

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, redarmy said:

Im fairly sure the prone roll left and prone roll right was definetly affected.With TPW on its much slower and nice and with TPW off it sped up to vanilla levels.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough mate. Tpw mods definitely affects animation speeds, it’s just the animation placeholder setting in the hpp does nothing, it’s a non functioning GUI leftover

3 hours ago, tpw said:

Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough mate. Tpw mods definitely affects animation speeds, it’s just the animation placeholder setting in the hpp does nothing, it’s a non functioning GUI leftover

Oh i got ya now.Thanks for the update,ADF is looking awesome

5 hours ago, tpw said:

TPW MODS 20210701: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h66z72l3ka3w8jf/TPW_MODS.zip

Changes:

• [CORE 1.86] Removed spurious call to config_extractor.sqf (stupid typo)
  • [BLEEDOUT 1.41,DUCK 1.15, FALL 1.74, SKIRMISH 1.57] Fixed interactions that caused occasional incapacitated animation anomalies and corpse catapulting/somersaulting.
  • [SOAP 1.64] Ambulance sirens will only play during combat in cities, not remote areas. Fixed missing Greek sound file error.
  • [PUDDLE] Changed HPP so that Arma3 decal puddles are used by default rather than my shaky puddle.p3d objects which cause RPT errors.
  • [HUD 1.75] Fixed error with projectile tracing - finally!

Maybe another suggestion: Make a small percentage of the wrecks  (< 5 percent) burning, just like barrels and such. It would be visually stunning to roll into a town via foot or via wheel to see prior dynamic destruction. Could leave an ambiance.  

• Like 2

On 7/1/2021 at 5:10 AM, tpw said:

Thanks for these reports.

I've fixed the config_extractor bug, was just a spurious paste of code in tpw_core.

tpw_soap_ambient volume controls the volume of ambient noises and conversations

You should be able to enter parked cars. The only issue might be if you sprint to a car and get in before it's had a chance to have its simulation enabled.

I'm not sure what you mean about RHS. Do you mean that the soldiers disappear after they've been killed? This happens very occasionally with all units, not just RHS.

I've updated the puddles HPP so that it uses arma puddle decals by default

Nice find, there was indeed a missing greek sound ogg, which I've replaced

6q68DbW.png

ViwQIzd.png

No problem sir, I still follow the thread 3 times a day to see if you are online.

- I mean use RHS (TPW SKIRMISH) There are times when soldiers are shooting at each other and spontaneously disappear, rather than dead soldiers.
- I don't use the 2035 property car classes but they do spawn these on their own sometimes.
(So I wonder if it's a feature or is it a bug)
"ADF_TPW" wonderful female soldiers bro
*Thanks for the update, have a nice day

---- New

Hey man, I love your ambient sound. But when I was fighting infantry around a block, I heard women shouting a lot "Can you reduce the frequency, because in real life they will hide to avoid screaming at dangerous soldiers. dangerous", I like the sound of dogs barking and babies crying are also quite realistic. 

Hey there! I have been using this mod only because of the ambient sounds, since I stopped using ALiVE I have been looking for something that used the same sounds since forever so thank you so much man, changes the immersion a lot! However, AUtigergrad released an african regional pack after his middle eastern one, is there a way to add those ? They are really cool, would make african map so much better without having to use ALiVE civilians to enjoy those sounds! https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/187988-autigergrads-regional-ambient-sounds-pack/

Cheers

TPW MODS 20210731: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h66z72l3ka3w8jf/TPW_MODS.zip

Changes:

• [CORE 1.87] Improved house scanning on Rosche. Improved female civilian handling. Added support for SOF_Uniforms and Project_BJC as civilian clothing. 
  • [FALL 1.74] Fixed bug that turned incapacitated units into bullet sponges under some circumstances.

Not a huge update, but you'll find the FALL changes make quite a difference. The main changes are to the bonus content, which I've now put as a separate heading on the 1st page:

• TPW ADF UNITS:  Retextured uniforms and equipment in AMCU, MCAM and A-TACS IX 
  • TPW GABRETA: Patch to use Weferlingen environmental sounds on this terrain
  • TPW LIVONIA: Patch to remove overly loud "ambient silence" on this terrain
  • TPW PATCH: TPW MODS unit insignia
  • TPW MUFFLER: Patches JSRS Soundmod for quieter land vehicles

In particular I've done quite a bit more on the ADF units, they now feature blufor and indfor uniforms, and increased "wrinkliness" so they don't look they came straight out of the packet. I've also just for gits and shiggles created an AMCU Hexagonal camo variant. And to top it off a TPW MODS unit insignia which will make any unit 30-35% cooler.

m8sHoju.png

All the details are in addons_optional\readme.txt

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/8/2021 at 12:43 AM, Nidonreb said:

Hey there! I have been using this mod only because of the ambient sounds, since I stopped using ALiVE I have been looking for something that used the same sounds since forever so thank you so much man, changes the immersion a lot! However, AUtigergrad released an african regional pack after his middle eastern one, is there a way to add those ? They are really cool, would make african map so much better without having to use ALiVE civilians to enjoy those sounds! https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/187988-autigergrads-regional-ambient-sounds-pack/

Cheers

At the moment all African maps use the tropical sound set (Tanoa/Fiji etc) which doesn't sound too bad. I may get round to a more specific African soundset, but no promises.

• Like 2

And to top it off a TPW MODS unit insignia which will make any unit 30-35% cooler.

Perfect!

I had a quick run with the latest update on CUP Chernarus 2020 Beta version! Performance with everything enabled except for zombies was amazing! It was better than some of my online experiences in terms of raw performance!!!

After driving to Tisy, IN ARMA 3, I wanted to remind TPW to look at the zombie script for Ravage compatibility again.

I have been playing DayZ SA with a few other ARMA 3 players on random servers, and I think we are getting there build a similar experience with this and Ravage mod! 

I need to figure out how to designate specific population or patrols by area... Probably another mod as both Ravage and TPW mod spawns patrol based X perimeter or radius from the players, not by terrain coordinates.

I cannot wait for the CSLA cDLC team to update their audio system too so I can finally purchase without feeling something is wrong with it... I think Gabreta with TPW would make a great sandbox scenario. Can tie it to GM cDLC and CWR3 mod together for 80s style fun!

• Like 1

Hey TPW,

First of all thanks for these great mods, they're awesome. I only have a simple request: do you think it's possible to add the tactical glasses as an option in the NVG section? This would allow us to use balaclavas, shemags and some other items usually listed in the Facewear section.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Hello all,

Does anyone know any issues caused by TPW_Fall relating to a unit's health? Units seem to have less HP than they would with this module disabled, causing them to be able to take far less bullets as well as die from much shorter heights than they normally would. I would love to use it but this makes it basically unplayable as everything is incredibly fragile. I tested this with only this mod and CBA_A3 loaded. 

3 hours ago, CommissarCoda said:

Hello all,

Does anyone know any issues caused by TPW_Fall relating to a unit's health? Units seem to have less HP than they would with this module disabled, causing them to be able to take far less bullets as well as die from much shorter heights than they normally would. I would love to use it but this makes it basically unplayable as everything is incredibly fragile. I tested this with only this mod and CBA_A3 loaded. 

Sorry you have issues with TPW FALL, but the whole reason I wrote it is because I was so absolutely  @#$&ing sick of the the default bullet sponge behaviour of units which basically stand there twitching taking hit after hit until they die.  Ditto for units being able to survive massive falls.  So now if you or an AI  take a round you’ll probably hit the deck.  If you or they take another round when you’re already injured on the ground, you’ll probably die. If you try to parkour 3m off a balcony in full kit, you’re going to have a bad day.  The fragility is the price you pay for a bit more authenticity. There’s no parameters to change this behaviour, it’s the core reason for the mod. You can of course disable it, or run the script version and change specific things. I can help you with that if you like

• Like 3

On 8/4/2021 at 8:37 AM, Valken said:

I had a quick run with the latest update on CUP Chernarus 2020 Beta version! Performance with everything enabled except for zombies was amazing! It was better than some of my online experiences in terms of raw performance!!!

After driving to Tisy, IN ARMA 3, I wanted to remind TPW to look at the zombie script for Ravage compatibility again.

I have been playing DayZ SA with a few other ARMA 3 players on random servers, and I think we are getting there build a similar experience with this and Ravage mod! 

I need to figure out how to designate specific population or patrols by area... Probably another mod as both Ravage and TPW mod spawns patrol based X perimeter or radius from the players, not by terrain coordinates.

I cannot wait for the CSLA cDLC team to update their audio system too so I can finally purchase without feeling something is wrong with it... I think Gabreta with TPW would make a great sandbox scenario. Can tie it to GM cDLC and CWR3 mod together for 80s style fun!

Sorry for the late reply mate. Thanks for the kind words.  Believe it or not I’ve never played ravage but I might have to give it a go and see what the fuss is about.  In which case I’ll then look into the zombie stuff further

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 6:06 AM, Skullsplitterr said:

Hey TPW,

First of all thanks for these great mods, they're awesome. I only have a simple request: do you think it's possible to add the tactical glasses as an option in the NVG section? This would allow us to use balaclavas, shemags and some other items usually listed in the Facewear section.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Sorry if I’m misinterpreting you, but have you looked at adding the things you want HUD functionality to in tpw_hud_extragoggles and tpw_hud_extraheadgear in the HPP?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tpw said:

but the whole reason I wrote it is because I was so absolutely  @#$&ing sick of the the default bullet sponge behaviour of units which basically stand there twitching taking hit after hit until they die.

I cant agree more -its awful. Curious if you've seen the newer Improved Melee Mopd/Droid Jedi Mod for Arma? The guys adds all kinds of smooth animations as we as seemingly very good hit reactions (to melee -but no reason they couldnt be used for Bullets)

Im wondering how this guy does what BI seemingly has no ability to do -smooth animations 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CommissarCoda said:

Hello all,

TPW mod is modular, so you can use some features, and use other mods for other features.

What you CAN do is DISABLE TPW FALL and then use another mod like Project Injury Reality, PIR, from the Steam Workshop for a different ragdoll experience. I am using this combo with TPW right now, so it works great AND I have enhanced movement enabled. 

You can also remove TPW EBS.pbo to use Blastcore (I know it is old but I love the Michael Bay style explosions). 

You can DISABLE TPW Bleeding to use ACE MEDICAL bleeding! or vice versa, disable ACE MEDICAL to use TPW BLEEDING! 

This will help you customize TPW settings with other mods to have your favorite settings.

Right now,  all of the above set for my personal SP playing except I also have added AAPM and UAS  which uses a customized ACE. 

Works incredible with nearly all SP missions or campaigns. 

3 hours ago, tpw said:

Sorry for the late reply mate. Thanks for the kind words.  Believe it or not I’ve never played ravage but I might have to give it a go and see what the fuss is about.  In which case I’ll then look into the zombie stuff further

Thank you Mate! Ravage is basically something like DayZ ++++! 

For TPW, I just want to someone SYNC the Ravage Zombie unit names to Max so we can have both, which are different, in the same game.

Ravage has their zombies set to RENEGADE side by default, so it will attack EVERYTHING, including TPW Max Zombies, which sets it to the opposite of the player side.

If we can select which side to set plus allow zombie unit names, like the skirmish, then we can customize how the zombies will behave.

• Like 3

On 8/7/2021 at 12:02 PM, tpw said:

Sorry if I’m misinterpreting you, but have you looked at adding the things you want HUD functionality to in tpw_hud_extragoggles and tpw_hud_extraheadgear in the HPP?

Thank you for the reply. I now see there's that option though, unfortunately I don't think I know how to do that. How do I find the correct name of the goggles to use in the hpp file?

EDIT: I actually did find the names of the classes, though it seems it only works for Facewear and Headgear. It would be a great help if it also worked for the NVG slot.

EDIT 2: I must be doing something wrong because even the Facewear items are not working as HUD glasses. I added classes like this: 

tpw_hud_extragoggles [] = {"H75_Neck_Wrap_Atacs2"};

Cheers

• Like 1

Sorry, I was looking for a way to have the perfect infantry. 😥
Do you know how to make the AI rifle gun soldier shoot more instead of firing bullets one by one?
Listening to the battle sound keeps popping ... pop ... pop ... so boring.

It's annoying to see them using SMG's in single fire mode. 
I want them to shoot 2 or 3 rounds at a time
Will you be able to add this feature in the future?

TPW UNIFORMS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7y8yb9gijx0ugy7/TPW_UNIFORMS.zip

ax1rkU5.png

9KjE6PC.png

Hi guys. Not much TPW MODS activity but I have expanded out my TPW UNIFORMS to include 11 different camos across a range of inbuilt and mod content.

Spoiler

TPW UNIFORMS
TPW UNIFORMS originally started out as my personal attempt to bring some better looking Australian Defence Force infantry units into my game. In the months since I started working on this, it has expanded into a rather large mod introducing almost a dozen new camouflage textures onto hundreds of new units, uniforms, vests, backpacks and headgear encompassing default and mod Arma3 content. All the camo textures have been sourced and developed by me to fit well with the general faded and worn Arma3 aesthetic, with colours that work properly with Arma3 lighting. They encompass a range of plain, hunting, paramilitary and military camo looks, with my take on some well known themes and some never seen before because I made them up!

To really get the best out of this mod you need the venerable Military Gear Pack (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=736829758) and the excellent SOF_Uniforms (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2464082540) mods. Retextured SOF uniforms really add a sense of bulk and wrinkliness that's sorely missing from default Arma3 uniforms, and make much more plausible modern day combat togs and fatigues. Unfortunately their custom RVMATs prevent wound textures, and they lack gloves (a big deal for some tactical barbie types but not me) and no ability to add insignias. I have added Australian flag patches where appropriate to the ADF AMCU uniforms and gear, but have not added them to any of the others.

And of course the Military Gear Pack adds an enormous amount of beautifully modelled gear. The uniforms aren't quite to my taste unfortunately so I have not retextured them here.  

Both of these mods add so much to the game that I highly recommend them even if you don't want to use TPW UNIFORMS.

I'm open to suggestions, but at this stage I have no intention of adding vehicles or weapons. I am not a modeller so requests that involve those skills will fall on deaf ears.

Enjoy!  

CAMOUFLAGE TYPES:
Plain:

• OD - Olive drab camo
  • TAN - lighter beige/tan camo
  • DARK - dark olive/grey camo

Hunting:

• ABSTRACT - generic slightly geometric autumnal coloured camo

Paramilitary:

• ATACS - A-TACS iX intermediate woodland camo
  • GHOSTEX - Hyperstealth Ghostex Hotel 2 digital camo

Military:

• DIGI - generic woodland digital camo
  • WDL - generic woodland camo
  • ARID - generic arid/desert camo
  • MCAM - globally beloved multicam camo 
  • ACMU - Australian multicam camo  

ASSETS (CLASSNAMES):
Replace * with one of:  ABSTRACT, AMCU, ARID, ATACS, DARK, DIGI, GHOSTEX, MCAM, OD, TAN, WDL 

The available assets depend on which mods you have loaded. 

Units appear in the editor under BLUFOR --> TPW Uniforms --> Men. 

Units are spawned with randomised vests, headgear (OPSCORE helmets if available), packs, and TRG21 rifles. They can of course be further refined using the classnames below. You can also use setobjecttexture to change the upper, lower and boot textures of the SOF units for an almost unlimited number of uniform permutations.

Default, no mods:

Units:

• tpw_bcombatuniform_*_f
  • tpw_bcombatuniform_shortsleeve_*_f
  • tpw_icombatuniform_*_f
  • tpw_icombatuniform_shortsleeve_*_f

Uniforms:

• tpw_bcombatuniform_*
  • tpw_bcombatuniform_shortsleeve_*
  • tpw_icombatuniform_*
  • tpw_icombatuniform_shortsleeve_*

Vests:

• tpw_platecarrier1_*
  • tpw_platecarrier2_*
  • tpw_platecarrierspec_*
  • tpw_platecarriergl_*
  • tpw_tacvest_*
  • tpw_bandolier_*

Headgear:

• tpw_helmetb_*
  • tpw_helmetb_light_*
  • tpw_helmetia_*
  • tpw_helmetb_camo_*
  • tpw_helmetspecb_*
  • tpw_booniehat_*

Packs:

• tpw_carryall_*
  • tpw_kitbag_*
  • tpw_fieldpack_*
  • tpw_assaultpack_*

SOF_Uniforms:
Units:

• tpw_g3_*_f
  • tpw_g3roll_*_f
  • tpw_g3cargo_*_f
  • tpw_g3cargoroll_*_f
  • tpw_shirt_*_f
  • tpw_pcu_*_f

Uniforms:

• tpw_g3_uniform_*
  • tpw_g3roll_uniform_*
  • tpw_g3cargo_uniform_*
  • tpw_g3cargoroll_uniform_*
  • tpw_shirt_uniform_*
  • tpw_pcu_uniform_*

Clothing textures:

• tpw_*_sof\data\g3_upper.paa
  • tpw_*_sof\data\g3_lower.paa
  • tpw_*_sof\data\cargo.paa
  • tpw_*_sof\data\pcu.paa
  • tpw_*_sof\data\shirt.paa
  • unit setobjecttexture [0,texture_name] to change the shirt textures
  • unit setobjecttexture [1,texture_name] to change the trousers textures

Boot textures:

• tpw_amcu_sof\data\boot_beige
  • tpw_amcu_sof\data\boot_tan
  • tpw_amcu_sof\data\boot_darktan
  • tpw_amcu_sof\data\boot_brown
  • tpw_amcu_sof\data\boot_grey
  • unit setobjecttexture [2,texture_name] to change the boot textures

Military Gear Pack:
Vests:

• tpw_jpc_assaulter_*
  • tpw_jpc_grenadier_*
  • tpw_jpc_hgunner_*
  • tpw_jpc_medic_*
  • tpw_jpc_marksman_*
  • tpw_jpc_teamleader_*
  • tpw_jpc_light_*
  • tpw_mmac_assaulter_*
  • tpw_mmac_medic_*
  • tpw_mmac_teamleader_*
  • tpw_mmac_marksman_*
  • tpw_mmac_hgunner_*
  • tpw_mmac_grenadier_*
  • tpw_mmac_light_*
  • tpw_marciras_teamleader_*
  • tpw_marciras_assaulter_*
  • tpw_marciras_grenadier_*
  • tpw_marciras_marksman_*
  • tpw_marciras_hgunner_*
  • tpw_marciras_medic_*
  • tpw_jpc_assaulter_belt_*
  • tpw_jpc_grenadier_belt_*
  • tpw_jpc_hgunner_belt_*
  • tpw_jpc_medic_belt_*
  • tpw_jpc_marksman_belt_*
  • tpw_jpc_teamleader_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_assaulter_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_medic_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_teamleader_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_marksman_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_hgunner_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_grenadier_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_teamleader_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_assaulter_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_grenadier_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_marksman_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_hgunner_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_medic_belt_*

Headgear:

• tpw_opscore_01_*
  • tpw_opscore_02_*
  • tpw_opscore_03_*
  • tpw_opscore_04_*
  • tpw_opscore_05_*
  • tpw_opscore_06_*
  • tpw_opscore_01_goggles_*
  • tpw_opscore_02_goggles_*
  • tpw_opscore_03_goggles_*
  • tpw_opscore_04_goggles_*
  • tpw_opscore_05_goggles_*
  • tpw_opscore_06_goggles_*

Packs:

• tpw_hydration_*
  • tpw_tomahawk_*
  • tpw_pointman_*
  • tpw_breacher_*
  • tpw_patrol_*

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Look nice mate, really enjoy the uniforms etc that people like yourself produce and share, Thank you

• Like 2

On 7/31/2021 at 12:46 AM, tpw said:
  • TPW GABRETA: Patch to use Weferlingen environmental sounds on this terrain

Essential. :thanx:  

Very cool to see you expanding tpw_uniforms and gear, the new additions are really excellent mate, loving the faded, dusty look you've created. 

• Like 2

On 8/14/2021 at 12:43 PM, tpw said:

TPW UNIFORMS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7y8yb9gijx0ugy7/TPW_UNIFORMS.zip

ax1rkU5.png

9KjE6PC.png

Hi guys. Not much TPW MODS activity but I have expanded out my TPW UNIFORMS to include 11 different camos across a range of inbuilt and mod content.

Reveal hidden contents

TPW UNIFORMS
TPW UNIFORMS originally started out as my personal attempt to bring some better looking Australian Defence Force infantry units into my game. In the months since I started working on this, it has expanded into a rather large mod introducing almost a dozen new camouflage textures onto hundreds of new units, uniforms, vests, backpacks and headgear encompassing default and mod Arma3 content. All the camo textures have been sourced and developed by me to fit well with the general faded and worn Arma3 aesthetic, with colours that work properly with Arma3 lighting. They encompass a range of plain, hunting, paramilitary and military camo looks, with my take on some well known themes and some never seen before because I made them up!

To really get the best out of this mod you need the venerable Military Gear Pack (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=736829758) and the excellent SOF_Uniforms (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2464082540) mods. Retextured SOF uniforms really add a sense of bulk and wrinkliness that's sorely missing from default Arma3 uniforms, and make much more plausible modern day combat togs and fatigues. Unfortunately their custom RVMATs prevent wound textures, and they lack gloves (a big deal for some tactical barbie types but not me) and no ability to add insignias. I have added Australian flag patches where appropriate to the ADF AMCU uniforms and gear, but have not added them to any of the others.

And of course the Military Gear Pack adds an enormous amount of beautifully modelled gear. The uniforms aren't quite to my taste unfortunately so I have not retextured them here.  

Both of these mods add so much to the game that I highly recommend them even if you don't want to use TPW UNIFORMS.

I'm open to suggestions, but at this stage I have no intention of adding vehicles or weapons. I am not a modeller so requests that involve those skills will fall on deaf ears.

Enjoy!  

CAMOUFLAGE TYPES:
Plain:

• OD - Olive drab camo
  • TAN - lighter beige/tan camo
  • DARK - dark olive/grey camo

Hunting:

• ABSTRACT - generic slightly geometric autumnal coloured camo

Paramilitary:

• ATACS - A-TACS iX intermediate woodland camo
  • GHOSTEX - Hyperstealth Ghostex Hotel 2 digital camo

Military:

• DIGI - generic woodland digital camo
  • WDL - generic woodland camo
  • ARID - generic arid/desert camo
  • MCAM - globally beloved multicam camo 
  • ACMU - Australian multicam camo  

ASSETS (CLASSNAMES):
Replace * with one of:  ABSTRACT, AMCU, ARID, ATACS, DARK, DIGI, GHOSTEX, MCAM, OD, TAN, WDL 

The available assets depend on which mods you have loaded. 

Units appear in the editor under BLUFOR --> TPW Uniforms --> Men. 

Units are spawned with randomised vests, headgear (OPSCORE helmets if available), packs, and TRG21 rifles. They can of course be further refined using the classnames below. You can also use setobjecttexture to change the upper, lower and boot textures of the SOF units for an almost unlimited number of uniform permutations.

Default, no mods:

Units:

• tpw_bcombatuniform_*_f
  • tpw_bcombatuniform_shortsleeve_*_f
  • tpw_icombatuniform_*_f
  • tpw_icombatuniform_shortsleeve_*_f

Uniforms:

• tpw_bcombatuniform_*
  • tpw_bcombatuniform_shortsleeve_*
  • tpw_icombatuniform_*
  • tpw_icombatuniform_shortsleeve_*

Vests:

• tpw_platecarrier1_*
  • tpw_platecarrier2_*
  • tpw_platecarrierspec_*
  • tpw_platecarriergl_*
  • tpw_tacvest_*
  • tpw_bandolier_*

Headgear:

• tpw_helmetb_*
  • tpw_helmetb_light_*
  • tpw_helmetia_*
  • tpw_helmetb_camo_*
  • tpw_helmetspecb_*
  • tpw_booniehat_*

Packs:

• tpw_carryall_*
  • tpw_kitbag_*
  • tpw_fieldpack_*
  • tpw_assaultpack_*

SOF_Uniforms:
Units:

• tpw_g3_*_f
  • tpw_g3roll_*_f
  • tpw_g3cargo_*_f
  • tpw_g3cargoroll_*_f
  • tpw_shirt_*_f
  • tpw_pcu_*_f

Uniforms:

• tpw_g3_uniform_*
  • tpw_g3roll_uniform_*
  • tpw_g3cargo_uniform_*
  • tpw_g3cargoroll_uniform_*
  • tpw_shirt_uniform_*
  • tpw_pcu_uniform_*

Clothing textures:

• tpw_*_sof\data\g3_upper.paa
  • tpw_*_sof\data\g3_lower.paa
  • tpw_*_sof\data\cargo.paa
  • tpw_*_sof\data\pcu.paa
  • tpw_*_sof\data\shirt.paa
  • unit setobjecttexture [0,texture_name] to change the shirt textures
  • unit setobjecttexture [1,texture_name] to change the trousers textures

Boot textures:

• tpw_amcu_sof\data\boot_beige
  • tpw_amcu_sof\data\boot_tan
  • tpw_amcu_sof\data\boot_darktan
  • tpw_amcu_sof\data\boot_brown
  • tpw_amcu_sof\data\boot_grey
  • unit setobjecttexture [2,texture_name] to change the boot textures

Military Gear Pack:
Vests:

• tpw_jpc_assaulter_*
  • tpw_jpc_grenadier_*
  • tpw_jpc_hgunner_*
  • tpw_jpc_medic_*
  • tpw_jpc_marksman_*
  • tpw_jpc_teamleader_*
  • tpw_jpc_light_*
  • tpw_mmac_assaulter_*
  • tpw_mmac_medic_*
  • tpw_mmac_teamleader_*
  • tpw_mmac_marksman_*
  • tpw_mmac_hgunner_*
  • tpw_mmac_grenadier_*
  • tpw_mmac_light_*
  • tpw_marciras_teamleader_*
  • tpw_marciras_assaulter_*
  • tpw_marciras_grenadier_*
  • tpw_marciras_marksman_*
  • tpw_marciras_hgunner_*
  • tpw_marciras_medic_*
  • tpw_jpc_assaulter_belt_*
  • tpw_jpc_grenadier_belt_*
  • tpw_jpc_hgunner_belt_*
  • tpw_jpc_medic_belt_*
  • tpw_jpc_marksman_belt_*
  • tpw_jpc_teamleader_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_assaulter_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_medic_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_teamleader_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_marksman_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_hgunner_belt_*
  • tpw_mmac_grenadier_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_teamleader_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_assaulter_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_grenadier_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_marksman_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_hgunner_belt_*
  • tpw_marciras_medic_belt_*

Headgear:

• tpw_opscore_01_*
  • tpw_opscore_02_*
  • tpw_opscore_03_*
  • tpw_opscore_04_*
  • tpw_opscore_05_*
  • tpw_opscore_06_*
  • tpw_opscore_01_goggles_*
  • tpw_opscore_02_goggles_*
  • tpw_opscore_03_goggles_*
  • tpw_opscore_04_goggles_*
  • tpw_opscore_05_goggles_*
  • tpw_opscore_06_goggles_*

Packs:

• tpw_hydration_*
  • tpw_tomahawk_*
  • tpw_pointman_*
  • tpw_breacher_*
  • tpw_patrol_*

Hi TPW, since this mod requires dependencies, would you consider to upload it to steam workshop or allow another member to do it on your behalf? 

Workshop automatically links the requirements to ensure noobs have all the right requirements when using mods.

I love the new ABSTACT! I'm working a Ravage Survival mission, or planning it, and it is perfect for a more modern Chernarus style PMC or raider factions! 

That ACMU is AMAZING! Top shelf up there with VSM and MLO mods!

• Like 1