tpw

TPW MODS: enhanced realism and immersion for Arma 3 SP.

That's great news, mate!  :D So glad to have people like you in the community. Many thanks again!

No worries, have integrated the dive to ground animation for units taking low damage hits whilst running, and will release it soonish.

• Like 2

Hi tpw,

Many thanks for your update with bleedout / setcaptive true!

TPW MODS 20160812: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/481663/TPW_MODS_20160812.zip

Changes:

• [bLEEDOUT 1.24] Incapacitated units are set setcaptive true, so will not be fired upon.
  • [FALL 1.50] Low damage impacts should call correct animated fall. Reduced anomalous collateral damage from PhysX kludge falls. Units who have not fully stood upright from a fall should better use crouch fall animations.
  • [FOG 1.41] Adjusted ground mist particle size to reduce visual anomalies.

Thankfully for everyone, the pace of development has finally slackened off. Just a few minorish bugfixes.

Hello TPW, I have only recently tried your mod. Many thanks for your work!
I want to say, that I use only BLEEDOUT & FALL modules, because it's really, that's what I lacked in Arma3.
Some shortcomings that I noticed in this modules:
====================================================================================================================
1. I always play only in the first person view. In this case, if a player gets a heavy hit of bullet, it falls, moans, then he slow flipped on his back (the first injured animation of rotation) and then again rolls from his back to prone (second injured animation of rotation).
Unfortunately, this second animation of rotation have issues. There are two problems:

a. after first injured animation of rotation(from eny position to back), the player can suddenly appears in prone, without rotation. (second injured animation of rotation from back to prone can absent in general).
    b. second injured animation from back to the prone is present, but in this case the view of player changes from the first person to a third person(only several second) and then returned again to first person.

Thus if a one problem no occurs, then appears other problem.

Expected:  It is necessary to make the second animation (namely, when the player is turned from back to prone) is always present, and that at this moment the first-person view has not be changed.
====================================================================================================================

2. When the unit falls, after hit by a bullets, he uses two injured animations, writen above.  But at this point, the player can rotate itself by means mouse or  or ai can rotate itself.  (i mean vertical rotation)  In this case, the player often can see, how AI rotates itself while injured and on the back! This rotation looks very bad and not realistic, as in the first-person view, and from the side, when player can see rotation of AI.

Expected: - any way to disable the vertical rotation,  at the moment when the any unit unit is wounded and comes to life.

3. When the unit falls from a bullet hit, then his primary weapon fall to the ground. Sometimes it may be far enough (a few meters) Especially at hillsides. After that, when the unit wakes up, starts the animation when the wounded flipped onto his back. At this point, the primary weapon attracted back, to his back. Perhaps this is a feature animation, but it look bad. I think, any way to solve this feature, could impove TPW.

Expected: Units should play injured animations without weapons, further weapons returned by a script, or a weapon that fell to the ground, must be raised again. (Not sure that this is possible, but still)
Or even if possible, make a weapon invisible, at a time, when it is attracted from the ground to back. I think, even a sach feature, could look better. 

4. AI self-heals itself, even if there is an order from the commander. Yes, it's a nice feature!  But It seemed to me there is no any delays before a AI self-treatment actions. It can looks is too sync, especially if several units were injured at the same time. (for exampe explosion damage) 

Expected: to add a random delay for self-medication. For example, if within 25 seconds, the medics does not treat this injured unit, then this injured AI, should treat yourself. It could looks more realistic and better for gameplay. Can be Super upgrade for TPW.

5. In some cases, a player receives a heartbeat, and then you will notice that his arms trembling.
But the player does not hear the sound of the heartbeat!  I think, this is not good.

Expected:  the sound of the heartbeat.

6. After heavy hits of the bullets, units can fall to the ground, but they not loses consciousness!  All units rise on feet in the same period of time.
It looks too synchronously and not realistic. Units do not have to react the same way. Why is no-one loses consciousness on the long time?

Expected: to give a random delay before rise on feet of each unit. For example, the unit will be able return to standon the feet in the range of from 3-8 to 15-45 seconds. May be depending on the damages, Such a feature could create the effect of unconsciousness and make enemies more unpredictable. Again can be super upgrade for TPW.
7. If a player is squad leader and he gets shot (falls) while his subordinates immediately take command. No delay of even one second!
This should not happen, because this feature does not seem realistic. This feature is similar to telepathy, because the commander can be far of self squad, and the subordinate units can not see, how the commander fell on the ground or was injured. Always and always the player squad intercepts the role of the commander and then returns it again. This looks not good.

Expected:The role of the commander should not pass to another squad member, as long as the commander-player alive.
even when commander injured on the ground.
8 . When an enemy soldier falls on the ground, he begins to treat himself. The self-treatment animation is started and If player will shoot at this moment, trying to finish off the enemy, then this enemy can fly up! I think, probability 50/50. In this case, the ragdoll, is greatly exaggerated. 

Expected: in this case, to edit or disable the ragdoll in general.

Please try to fix to improve the operation of these components! Thanks for your work, This greatly improves the vanilla Arma3!

Hi Mickeyman. While I appreciate you taking the time to provide some feedback, I hope you can appreciate that writing an essay on the the numerous shortcomings you perceive in a mod and your expectations on how they should be rectified might not necessarily be warmly received by the mod's author. 

I also hope you can appreciate that trying to patch a gaping hole in Arma's functionality by relying on hacks and a rather clunky animation system rapidly approaches the limits of what the engine can do without various visual glitches etc. Luckily for you I've been doing a fair bit of work on TPW FALL recently so took onboard what I could:

1 - Applying set animations to the player always results in varying degrees of visual glitching, not the least because because the player's gaze can move freely. Not easily fixable

2 - I've provided some additional AI movement commands which should alleviate this. Fixed

3 - Animation shortcoming. Not easily fixable

4 -AI self healing is actually randomised. BLEEDOUT runs on a 10 second loop, and the likelihood of an AI attempting to self heal increases with how injured they are. It might take 30-40 seconds for a unit to heal, it might take 10. If a unit has been incapacitated on the ground for 30 seconds there's a very good chance he'll self heal immediately afterwards. I have slightly increased the randomisation to fix this. Fixed

5 - Not playing heartbeat noises when fatigue causes view jittering is a design decision. Won't be changed

6 - If using the default setunconcsious style ragdoll fall from a big hit, AI are immobilised for a random amount of time up to that you specify in tpw_fall_falltime. If using the physX kludge / unit replacement ragdoll  or animated fall, the unit is immobilised for a time proportional to damage. If a squad all goes down from a nearby low damage grenade, then they'll all probably get back up at roughly the same time. I have changed the immobilisation from low damage hits to a random value up to 5 seconds. Fixed

7 - Nothing I can do about this, it's a consequence of using setunconscious to ragdoll the player. Not easily fixable

8 - AI reaction to being hit when in other animation states such as self heal is very unpredictable. I can't say I ever noticed healing AI fall erratically when hit, but I've done my best to alleviate this by skipping fall routines if the unit is in a self heal animation state. Hopefully fixed.  

I will release an update to TPW MODS in a day or two.

Hello TPW, I have only recently tried your mod. Many thanks for your work!
I want to say, that I use only BLEEDOUT & FALL modules, because it's really, that's what I lacked in Arma3.
Some shortcomings that I noticed in this modules:
1. I always play only in the first person view. In this case, if a player gets a heavy hit of bullet, it falls, moans, then he slow flipped on his back (the first injured animation of rotation) and then again rolls from his back to prone (second injured animation of rotation).
Unfortunately, this second animation of rotation have issues. There are two problems:

a. after first injured animation of rotation(from eny position to back), the player can suddenly appears in prone, without rotation. (second injured animation of rotation from back to prone can absent in general).
    b. second injured animation from back to the prone is present, but in this case the view of player changes from the first person to a third person(only several second) and then returned again to first person.

Thus if a one problem no occurs, then appears other problem.

Expected:  It is necessary to make the second animation (namely, when the player is turned from back to prone) is always present, and that at this moment the first-person view has not be changed.

2. When the unit falls, after hit by a bullets, he uses two injured animations, writen above.  But at this point, the player can rotate itself by means mouse or  or ai can rotate itself.  (i mean vertical rotation)  In this case, the player often can see, how AI rotates itself while injured and on the back! This rotation looks very bad and not realistic, as in the first-person view, and from the side, when player can see rotation of AI.

Expected: - any way to disable the vertical rotation,  at the moment when the any unit unit is wounded and comes to life.

3. When the unit falls from a bullet hit, then his primary weapon fall to the ground. Sometimes it may be far enough (a few meters) Especially at hillsides. After that, when the unit wakes up, starts the animation when the wounded flipped onto his back. At this point, the primary weapon attracted back, to his back. Perhaps this is a feature animation, but it look bad. I think, any way to solve this feature, could impove TPW.

Expected: Units should play injured animations without weapons, further weapons returned by a script, or a weapon that fell to the ground, must be raised again. (Not sure that this is possible, but still)
Or even if possible, make a weapon invisible, at a time, when it is attracted from the ground to back. I think, even a sach feature, could look better. 

4. AI self-heals itself, even if there is an order from the commander. Yes, it's a nice feature!  But It seemed to me there is no any delays before a AI self-treatment actions. It can looks is too sync, especially if several units were injured at the same time. (for exampe explosion damage) 

Expected: to add a random delay for self-medication. For example, if within 25 seconds, the medics does not treat this injured unit, then this injured AI, should treat yourself. It could looks more realistic and better for gameplay. Can be Super upgrade for TPW.

5. In some cases, a player receives a heartbeat, and then you will notice that his arms trembling.
But the player does not hear the sound of the heartbeat!  I think, this is not good.

Expected:  the sound of the heartbeat.

6. After heavy hits of the bullets, units can fall to the ground, but they not loses consciousness!  All units rise on feet in the same period of time.
It looks too synchronously and not realistic. Units do not have to react the same way. Why is no-one loses consciousness on the long time?

Expected: to give a random delay before rise on feet of each unit. For example, the unit will be able return to standon the feet in the range of from 3-8 to 15-45 seconds. May be depending on the damages, Such a feature could create the effect of unconsciousness and make enemies more unpredictable. Again can be super upgrade for TPW.
7. If a player is squad leader and he gets shot (falls) while his subordinates immediately take command. No delay of even one second!
This should not happen, because this feature does not seem realistic. This feature is similar to telepathy, because the commander can be far of self squad, and the subordinate units can not see, how the commander fell on the ground or was injured. Always and always the player squad intercepts the role of the commander and then returns it again. This looks not good.

Expected:The role of the commander should not pass to another squad member, as long as the commander-player alive.
even when commander injured on the ground.
8 . When an enemy soldier falls on the ground, he begins to treat himself. The self-treatment animation is started and If player will shoot at this moment, trying to finish off the enemy, then this enemy can fly up! I think, probability 50/50. In this case, the ragdoll, is greatly exaggerated. 

Expected: in this case, to edit or disable the ragdoll in general.

Please try to fix to improve the operation of these components! Thanks for your work, This greatly improves the vanilla Arma3!

• Like 5

Hey TPW, I use the hud at times. I'm setting the on screen unit markers to transparent, because otherwise it kills immersion for me and is too easy... the only thing that is shown is the number of units. Also I have turned that audible indication on.

What do you think about using say3d (with maybe additional randomization of the direction) for indicating the (biggest/random) enemy groups direction audibly? I think it could be an interesting option for those who do not want total knowledge (all enemy reveal features) but also not total cluelessness, which is veeery demanding in Tanoa like terrains...

I think what I want to achieve is keeping the screen clean from hud elements, but receive subtle audible hints about the enemy...

I was thinking about making a mod for myself which at times creates some kind of fireworks near the closest enemy group, or random enemy group, but did not do that yet because a) the fireworks idea is a bit stupid and b) I have not much knowledge in that terrain (doing fireworks... animations... etc.)

Hey TPW, I use the hud at times. I'm setting the on screen unit markers to transparent, because otherwise it kills immersion for me and is too easy... the only thing that is shown is the number of units. Also I have turned that audible indication on.

What do you think about using say3d (with maybe additional randomization of the direction) for indicating the (biggest/random) enemy groups direction audibly? I think it could be an interesting option for those who do not want total knowledge (all enemy reveal features) but also not total cluelessness, which is veeery demanding in Tanoa like terrains...

I think what I want to achieve is keeping the screen clean from hud elements, but receive subtle audible hints about the enemy...

I was thinking about making a mod for myself which at times creates some kind of fireworks near the closest enemy group, or random enemy group, but did not do that yet because a) the fireworks idea is a bit stupid and B) I have not much knowledge in that terrain (doing fireworks... animations... etc.)

Interesting idea re positional audio mate, I might have a look into that!

New thought: Maybe your hud glasses could allow some player triggered sonar ping as in submarines, with a delayed audible reply - Enemy sonar detection, future gear :D I feel my "p" button needs some useful functionality...

New thought: Maybe your hud glasses could allow some player triggered sonar ping as in submarines, with a delayed audible reply - Enemy sonar detection, future gear :D I feel my "p" button needs some useful functionality...

Hahahaha, so by pressing "p" you "ping" the battlefield?  :D  :D

Hi Mickeyman. While I appreciate you taking the time to provide some feedback, I hope you can appreciate that writing an essay on the the numerous shortcomings you perceive in a mod and your expectations on how they should be rectified might not necessarily be warmly received by the mod's author. 

Hello, thanks for answer and excuse me, I did not want to hurt your feelings.
I really appreciate your work. I just expressed my subjective thoughts  ;)
Thanks, for this mod. I hope this will progress.

-AI self healing is actually randomised. 

Perhaps I did not notice much a big difference. But I not sure

If a unit has been incapacitated on the ground for 30 seconds there's a very good chance he'll self heal immediately afterwards

Yes! That's what I said above, it seems to me a "good chance" is  too good. In most cases, the AI ​​will too soon heals itself, if fell on the ground(after bullet hit). And how I noticed it will be much faster than 30 seconds after after the fall.
There are many reasons why it does not look good. For example:  the player as commander, there is no opportunity to use medic from his squad, after hit, the soldier is not has a shock, it is not realistic, also soldiers who heals itself, can not shoot, and for this reason, such unit during fight is not effective soldier etc, etc. 

I think if the AI ​​gets shot and falls to the ground, then this injured AI, should not treat themselves too soon, in the any game cases.  

For this reason, I above, suggest to you, make the delay before ai self-treatment within a 25 and more seconds, (please note! only for those who fall to the ground).

Do not think, for teaching you as you make your mod. This is only my suggestion  ;)

Hi, any plans to blacklist the modern civilians and place the RDS style civilians for the Iron Front maps? I think the ambience sound guy had WW2 footage as well

Hi, any plans to blacklist the modern civilians and place the RDS style civilians for the Iron Front maps? I think the ambience sound guy had WW2 footage as well

If you give me the worldnames of the Iron Front maps I can add them into the European region for TPW CORE. If you are using RDS civs they will then spawn my default on Iron Front maps. 

As for the second sentence, am I guessing correctly that you want me to make a WW2 ambient sound addon to TPW SOAP? That might need a pretty please, because I don't actually play Iron Front :) 

Yeah ok great

1.Colleville
2.Staszow
3.Baranow
4.Panovo
5.Ivachev

are the 5 various islands. And a very pretty please with organic non-gmo'ed agave'd sweetened chocolate covered virgin'ed Cherry on top for the Nazi/Russkie ambience! At your convenience of course :D

That fellow AutsieGrad or something like that (apologies for the mispell) already has Iron Front sounds and I believe you use some of his for MiddleEast etc Soap.

PS:Play Iron Front lite -its free and pretty sweet. Feels good to just go totally low tech now and then and getting bombed by those little buzzsaw bombers overhead.

Yeah ok great

1.Colleville

2.Staszow

3.Baranow

4.Panovo

5.Ivachev

are the 5 various islands. And a very pretty please with organic non-gmo'ed agave'd sweetened chocolate covered virgin'ed Cherry on top for the Nazi/Russkie ambience! At your convenience of course :D

That fellow AutsieGrad or something like that (apologies for the mispell) already has Iron Front sounds and I believe you use some of his for MiddleEast etc Soap.

PS:Play Iron Front lite -its free and pretty sweet. Feels good to just go totally low tech now and then and getting bombed by those little buzzsaw bombers overhead.

No worries mate, Iron Front  maps will now spawn European civilians, RDS civs if you have it installed. Don't hang by your balls oops I mean thumbs waiting for WW2 ambience, but I will get round to it!

• Like 1

Hi tpw, just asking, the error tpw_fog script is not fixed yet? I'm getting constantly happen that rpt. Thank you, great mod! http://www.bilderload.com/daten/BRO2M.jpg

It's fixed, I will release on Friday. I'm adhering to a fortnightly release schedule.

It's fixed, I will release on Friday. I'm adhering to a fortnightly release schedule.

Glad to hear it, thanks for your work.

Hello there

Can anyone advise me as to the correct class/groupnames to put in the Skirmish mod setting to enable IFL Lite Preview units to appear?

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190809-iron-front-in-arm3-lite-preview-versions/

Failing that how about massi's WWII units mod?

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191017-world-war-ii-units/page-4

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

Can anyone advise me as to the correct class/groupnames to put in the Skirmish mod setting to enable IFL Lite Preview units to appear?

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190809-iron-front-in-arm3-lite-preview-versions/

Failing that how about massi's WWII units mod?

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191017-world-war-ii-units/page-4

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds

LoK

Hey LoK, 

I believe these are the classnames for massi's WW2 Units......

mas_ww2_army_US

mas_ww2_army_UK

mas_ww2_army_GER

mas_ww2_army_RUS

mas_ww2_army_ITA

mas_ww2_army_JAP

mas_wwm_army_US (USMC)

mas_wwa_army_UK (Africa)

mas_wwa_army_GER (Africa)

mas_wwa_army_ITA (Africa)

:)
  • Like 1

Hey TPW I'm doing something bad o I don't know but when I using Project Opfor, it spawn armed vehicles and other tipes that is not civilian, and when I playing on Takistan this not place middle east civilian it place only default civil of Arma 3 something help? thank

Hey TPW I'm doing something bad o I don't know but when I using Project Opfor, it spawn armed vehicles and other tipes that is not civilian, and when I playing on Takistan this not place middle east civilian it place only default civil of Arma 3 something help? thank

Can you send me a list of the classnames in this mod? I'll see if there is a conflict of some kind.

Hi TPW, I want to propose a new feature for your mods, and it's not about fall.  :P

It's about automatic adjustment of map brightness according to ambient illumination, including available sunlight (obviously), chemlights attached to player (using other mods), chemlights dropped on ground, flares, campfires, vehicle headlights, streetlamps, other units' flashlights, etc. So, if the player is standing at a place with no light source at night, his map should be pitch black and unreadable. And if the player has a flashlight in the inventory or on weapon, he should be able to illuminate the map with it.

I know there are already a couple of mods/scripts that attempt to achieve this function, but they all have their problems, which I shall list below.

Little Immersion Tweaks by voiper: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/179455-little-immersion-tweaks-spice-up-arma-3s-night-life/

This one is a set of scripts, not addons, and the author stopped updating them long ago. I have heard reports saying it's broken on non-vanilla maps. When I was playing a zombie survival scenario on Altis that uses these scripts, it also stopped working after a few saves and reloads.

ACE3 Map Module: http://ace3mod.com/wiki/feature/map.html

Apparently it relies on other bulky ACE3 modules that eats FPS alive. It also tends to stop working just a few minutes into the game, without even saving or reloading or anything,

ShackTac Map Autobrightness: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17326

It doesn't darken the map entirely, only dims it, which is not realistic enough. I haven't tested its reliability.

I want to propose this feature because it greatly enhances realism and immersion during nighttime operations. It also makes chemlights and flashlights much more useful than they are right now (but of course, by illuminating the map, the player exposes his position to enemies, which reflects the conflict between benefit and risk on the battlefield). (seriously, BI should do this on the engine level)

Do you think this idea is viable?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Can you send me a list of the classnames in this mod? I'll see if there is a conflict of some kind.

po_factions_afr - which consists of civilians, armed civilians and pirates
LOP_AFR - African Militia
LOP_AFR_Civ - African Civilians

po_factions_eu - for now it consists of civilians, Armed Forces of Ukraine and Novorossiya Forces
LOP_US - United Armed Forces of Novorossiya
LOP_UKR - Armed Forces of Ukraine
LOP_CHR_Civ - Eastern Europe Civilians

po_factions_fic - gives you fictional factions form arma universe like CDF, CHDKZ, NAPA, RACS, SLA, TKA, UN and Ultranationalists
LOP_CDF - Chernarussian Defence Forces
LOP_ChDKZ - ChDKZ Insurgents
LOP_SLA - Sahrani Liberation Army
LOP_TKA - Takistani Armed Forces
LOP_RACS - Royal Army Corp of Sahrani
LOP_UN - United Nations
LOP_NAPA - Chernarussian National Insurgents

po_factions_me - Afghan Natonial Army and Police, Middle Eastern Militia, Civilians, Iraqi Army, Islamic State, Peshmerga and PMC
LOP_AA - Afghan National Army and Police
LOP_PESH - Kurdish Peshmerga Forces
LOP_IA - Iraqi Armed Forces
LOP_AM - Middle Eastern Militia
LOP_ISTS - Islamic State of Takistan and Sahrani
LOP_PMC - Private Military Company
LOP_TAK_Civ - Middle Eastern Civilians

Hello there

Im still having issues with the IFL chaps not appearing in Skirmish.

This is what Ive whacked in.

tpw_skirmish_friendlytype[] = {0}; // BLUFOR: 0 = user specified,1 = NATO, 2 = NATO PACIFIC, 3 = CTRG PACIFIC, 4 = CSAT, 5 = CSAT PACIFIC, 6 = AAF, 7 = FIA, 8 = SYNDIKAT, negative values will wear shemaghs. Multiple values may be selected eg {0,1,7} will spawn user selected, NATO and FIA BLUFOR. Empty = NATO default 
tpw_skirmish_enemytype[] = {0}; // OPFOR: 0 = user specified,1 = NATO, 2 = NATO PACIFIC, 3 = CTRG PACIFIC, 4 = CSAT, 5 = CSAT PACIFIC, 6 = AAF, 7 = FIA, 8 = SYNDIKAT, negative values will wear shemaghs. Multiple values may be selected eg {4,5} will spawn CSAT and CSAT PACIFIC OPFOR. Empty = CSAT default 
tpw_skirmish_resisttype[] = {0}; // INDFOR: 0 = user specified,1 = NATO, 2 = NATO PACIFIC, 3 = CTRG PACIFIC, 4 = CSAT, 5 = CSAT PACIFIC, 6 = AAF, 7 = FIA, 8 = SYNDIKAT, negative values will wear shemaghs. Multiple values may be selected eg {-6,-7} will spawn FIA and AAF resistance, wearing Shemaghs. Empty = AAF default 
tpw_skirmish_spawntime = 30; // Time (sec) between spawning each enemy/friendly squad/vehicle
tpw_skirmish_friendlyunitstring = "LIB_US_ARMY"; // Custom string to select friendly units from config
tpw_skirmish_friendlyvehiclestring = "LIB_US_ARMY"; // Custom string to select friendly vehicles from config
tpw_skirmish_enemyunitstring = "LIB_WEHRMACHT"; // Custom string to select enemy units from config
tpw_skirmish_enemyvehiclestring = "LIB_WEHRMACHT"; // Custom string to select enemy vehicles from config
tpw_skirmish_resistunitstring = "LIB_RKKA"; // Custom string to select resistance units from config
tpw_skirmish_resistvehiclestring = "LIB_RKKA"; // Custom string to select resistance vehicles from config
tpw_skirmish_casstring[] = {LIB_US_AIRFORCE}; // Classname/s of custom friendly CAS aircraft. Empty = NATO default CAS
tpw_skirmish_chsstring[] = {LIB_US_AIRFORCE}; // Classname/s of custom friendly support heli. Empty = NATO default CHS
tpw_skirmish_uavstring[] = {LIB_US_AIRFORCE}; // Classname/s of custom friendly UAV. Empty = NATO default UAV
tpw_skirmish_enemy_casstring[] = {LIB_LUFTWAFFE}; // Classname/s of custom enemy CAS aircraft. Empty = CSAT default CAS
tpw_skirmish_enemy_chsstring[] = {LIB_LUFTWAFFE}; // Classname/s of custom enemy support heli. Empty = CSAT default CHS
tpw_skirmish_enemy_uavstring[] = {LIB_LUFTWAFFE}; // Classname/s of custom enemy UAV. Empty = CSAT default UAV
tpw_skirmish_resist_casstring[] = {LIB_USSR_AIRFORCE}; // Classname/s of custom resistance CAS aircraft. Empty = AAF default CAS
tpw_skirmish_resist_chsstring[] = {LIB_USSR_AIRFORCE}; // Classname/s of custom resistance support heli. Empty = AAF default CHS
tpw_skirmish_resist_uavstring[] = {LIB_USSR_AIRFORCE}; // Classname/s of custom resistance UAV Empty = AAF default UAV
//>

Rdgs

LoK

TPW MODS 20160826: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/481663/TPW_MODS_20160826.zip

Changes:

• [bLEEDOUT 1.25] Increased length of time before units will self heal.
  • [CARS 1.47] Cars will use the new forcefollowroad command if using build 137962 or greater. Cars have collision disabled with nearby AI/players.
  • [CIVS 1.48] Civs should now properly acknowledge gunfire or rain and not stop to chat if either are happening.
  • [CORE 1.27] Iron Front maps will use European civilians.
  • [FALL 1.51] Units will use appropriate dive to ground animation if taking low damage hit whilst running. Improved randomisation of immobilisation time when on ground after taking a low damage bullet hit. Improved disabling of rotation when on ground. Randomisation of low/high damage threshold for different fall types. Setunconscious ragdolling of player has been replaced with physx ragdolling for the time being owing to problems with scripts running setunconscious for the player.  
  • [FOG 1.42] Fixed ground fog error. Reduced the effect of overcast on temperature.
  • [HUD 1.57] Adjusted icon position for units with undefined stance (especially TPW CROWD civilians).  
  • [sKIRMISH 1.30] Vehicles friendly to the player will stop if closer than 10 m. Vehicles will use the new forcefollowroad command if using build 137962 or greater. Vehicles have collision disabled with nearby AI/players.

Back with my fortnightly slew of changes and bugfixes. Chances are if you've whinged to me about some aspect of TPW MODS in the last few weeks I've addressed it here. On the other hand maybe I didn't. And maybe I addressed things that none of you complained about, as is my wont.

• Like 7

Hey big thanks man!

Only checked for a sec but saw there was continuous error line 390 in the Cars.sqf i believe

Didnt spot any civvies yet so I better double check those world names i gave ya