tpw

TPW MODS: enhanced realism and immersion for Arma 3 SP.

Hey man nice touch with the Call to Prayer. Not sure if you care but when a unit falls via TPW Fall he gets back up with the highest skill for that unit regardless of custom settings. For instance, a lowly Pilot with a custom aimingAccuracy of .007 after taking one shot and falling, will get a boost to .425 -a hugely lethal diffference. I noticed it as downed guys always seemed deadlier using Fall.

Not the best repro and yes a few other mods are running but hope you can see how  the aimingAccuracy doubled itself. I think I put some hack code in to lowerr it but maybe just get rid of the penalty altogether as the unit is already momentarily disabled

TPW is the best mod there is, so many thnx for making it. Would it be possibility that TPW randomizes enemies on the map?

Yep, you just need to enable TPW SKIRMISH in the TPW MODS hpp (it's disabled by default). This will give you random OPFOR and BLUFOR patrols as you move around the map. And thanks for the kind words.

Getting an error and Arma 3 crash when trying to run TPW. Error message pops up as: "Config: some input after EndOfFile". When I look at the Arma 3 Troubleshooting Report the last entries are:

• File userconfig\TPW_MODS.hpp, line 107: '/TPW_ANIMSPEED_Key_Setting.tpw_hud_asl_txt': Missing ';' prior '}'
  • File userconfig\TPW_MODS.hpp line 108: '.tpw_hud_azt_txt': Missing ';' prior '}'

I might add that I downloaded it from armaholic and ran the installer, no problems there, and all the files (addons, userconf) seems to be in the right places.

Sounds to me like a mangled HPP. Can you please post the contents of your TPW MODS hpp for me?

sinny, on 10 Mar 2016 - 14:43, said:snapback.png

I am also getting this error. I am also in Dev Branch. The error started to show up for me after the Eden update. In addition to the memory error, the walking animation is getting "stuck" when the AI is on uneven ground (which means all the time). In a crouch position it is okay but standing or running the AI tends to stutter or freeze. The problem goes away when I remove the TPW Mod.

I have been using your mod since you first released it, I find it difficult to play without it but unfortunately I am getting these errors. I have tried using just the basic Arma, CBA and TPW alone, I don't get the memory error when I do that but I still get the weird walking animation problem.

It's very strange this one. As I've said, it's not one I've ever encountered myself, or I wouldn't have released it. Just for interest's sake, can you please remove the tpw_animspeed.pbo from your installation and see if that at least helps with the walking glitch. 

A couple of questions:

1 - Are you on Win XP, 7 or 10?

2 - Did you install TPW MODS from the Dropbox link, Armaholic, or PW6?

3 - Which version of CBA are you using?

Hey man nice touch with the Call to Prayer. Not sure if you care but when a unit falls via TPW Fall he gets back up with the highest skill for that unit regardless of custom settings. For instance, a lowly Pilot with a custom aimingAccuracy of .007 after taking one shot and falling, will get a boost to .425 -a hugely lethal diffference. I noticed it as downed guys always seemed deadlier using Fall.

Not the best repro and yes a few other mods are running but hope you can see how  the aimingAccuracy doubled itself. I think I put some hack code in to lowerr it but maybe just get rid of the penalty altogether as the unit is already momentarily disabled

Great find mate. I will attend to this with alacrity.

So I am having a strange issue. I was using TPW and it was fine-i was using the awesome settings menu to change things around.Then i got a new SSD and reinstalled my OS. I didn't transfer some Arma mods etc so I redownloaded them and reinstalled arma. But ever since then the settings file is gone-it is just replaced with a file called "REVERT".  Any ideas? The mod still works and I can just edit the config manually, but I really miss the settings system.

Thanks

So I am having a strange issue. I was using TPW and it was fine-i was using the awesome settings menu to change things around.Then i got a new SSD and reinstalled my OS. I didn't transfer some Arma mods etc so I redownloaded them and reinstalled arma. But ever since then the settings file is gone-it is just replaced with a file called "REVERT".  Any ideas? The mod still works and I can just edit the config manually, but I really miss the settings system.

Thanks

Are you referring to TPW Settings.jar? 

Open the TPW_MODS.zip and look inside \userconfig\TPW_MODS\ . TWP Settings.jar should be in there. Just copy it across to your userconfig\TPW_MODS directory in your A3 install and you should be golden. Nothing has changed with the HPP for a while so there has been no need for Gliptal to change TPW Settings.

Are you referring to TPW Settings.jar? 

Open the TPW_MODS.zip and look inside \userconfig\TPW_MODS\ . TWP Settings.jar should be in there. Just copy it across to your userconfig\TPW_MODS directory in your A3 install and you should be golden. Nothing has changed with the HPP for a while so there has been no need for Gliptal to change TPW Settings.

Yeah I know that TPW-that is what it was like for me.But now every time I download it there is no TPWSettings.jar-just a file named Revert.Inside userconfig/TPW_MODS/ there is hudicons_key, REVERT,TPW Settings, TPW_Mods, and TPW_MODS_Annotated. But the TPW Settings file is not a .jar-it's just a notepad file full of gibberish symbols. Here is  a screenshot.

V0y4G98.png

Great update. I've been using your mods since A2CO and wanted to know if it is possible to define a folder for the radio MUSIC in house and civilian cars (not the chatters). When playing campaigns or long missions, it gets repetitive listening to the same music.

It could be something like ARMA 3/MUSIC or a user defined folder where we have MP3, FLAC, M4A, WAV or etc... files... It should be randomized also.

Getting an error and Arma 3 crash when trying to run TPW. Error message pops up as: "Config: some input after EndOfFile".

I'm not on DevBranch right now, and I have the same problem.  ARMA 3 won't start.  It immediately crashes with that error message: "Config: some input after EndOfFile".

I had to delete the @TPW_MODS folder just to get ARMA 3 to start again.

Yep, you just need to enable TPW SKIRMISH in the TPW MODS hpp (it's disabled by default). This will give you random OPFOR and BLUFOR patrols as you move around the map. And thanks for the kind words.

Sounds to me like a mangled HPP. Can you please post the contents of your TPW MODS hpp for me?

It's very strange this one. As I've said, it's not one I've ever encountered myself, or I wouldn't have released it. Just for interest's sake, can you please remove the tpw_animspeed.pbo from your installation and see if that at least helps with the walking glitch. 

A couple of questions:

Hi,

1 - I'm running Windows 10 (MS updates are current)

2 - I downloaded from Armaholic

3 - I am using CBA A3 v2.3.1.160220

I will test without the tpw_animspeed.pbo ASAP.

thanks for your response and continued support of your excellent mod.

Yeah I know that TPW-that is what it was like for me.But now every time I download it there is no TPWSettings.jar-just a file named Revert.Inside userconfig/TPW_MODS/ there is hudicons_key, REVERT,TPW Settings, TPW_Mods, and TPW_MODS_Annotated. But the TPW Settings file is not a .jar-it's just a notepad file full of gibberish symbols. Here is  a screenshot.

V0y4G98.png

Your screenshot shows that TPW _Settings is a JAR file but your PC is treating it as a text file. Do you have up to date Java installed?

Your screenshot shows that TPW _Settings is a JAR file but your PC is treating it as a text file. Do you have up to date Java installed?

Good point alky_lee. If you rename it to TPW_Settings.zip, you should be able to open it as a zip file and see that it really contains something.

A couple of questions:

Is it possible to define which opfor units it generates?

Is it possible to define which opfor units it generates?

Indeed it is, please have a look at the TPW SKIRMISH documentation which is linked from the 1st post.

I'm not on DevBranch right now, and I have the same problem.  ARMA 3 won't start.  It immediately crashes with that error message: "Config: some input after EndOfFile".

I had to delete the @TPW_MODS folder just to get ARMA 3 to start again.

Getting an error and Arma 3 crash when trying to run TPW. Error message pops up as: "Config: some input after EndOfFile". When I look at the Arma 3 Troubleshooting Report the last entries are:

• File userconfig\TPW_MODS.hpp, line 107: '/TPW_ANIMSPEED_Key_Setting.tpw_hud_asl_txt': Missing ';' prior '}'
  • File userconfig\TPW_MODS.hpp line 108: '.tpw_hud_azt_txt': Missing ';' prior '}'

I might add that I downloaded it from armaholic and ran the installer, no problems there, and all the files (addons, userconf) seems to be in the right places.

Got this error too. It's stemming from the following lines in the .hpp:

tpw_hud_extragoggles = {}; // Classnames of additional goggles you want HUD to display on

tpw_hud_extraheadgear = {}; // Classnames of additional headgear you want HUD to display on

Change them to this, and you're golden.

tpw_hud_extragoggles[] = {}; // Classnames of additional goggles you want HUD to display on

tpw_hud_extraheadgear[] = {}; // Classnames of additional headgear you want HUD to display on

• Like 1

Thanks man !

Good point alky_lee. If you rename it to TPW_Settings.zip, you should be able to open it as a zip file and see that it really contains something.

My java is up to date.I tried renaming like you said, but when I unzipped it it just had 5 folders called :assets,exec,flieio,gui,mods and META-INF in it.

Great find mate, but there is nothing wrong in the hpp as shipped in the TPW_MODS.zip.

tpw_hud_extragoggles[] = {}; // Classnames of additional goggles you want HUD to display on
tpw_hud_extraheadgear[] = {}; // Classnames of additional headgear you want HUD to display on 

Don't know why it's like that in your hpp. I'm getting a nasty feeling about file corruption somewhere along the line.

My java is up to date.I tried renaming like you said, but when I unzipped it it just had 5 folders called :assets,exec,flieio,gui,mods and META-INF in it.

That's actually a good sign, that's what should be inside a jar file. Can you open other jar files using your Java?

That's actually a good sign, that's what should be inside a jar file. Can you open other jar files using your Java?

When i click on any of the files in TPW_MODS unserconfig and open with Java, it just flashes a box on screen for a second-nothing happens.

I have a small problem with the Skirmish part and I couldn't find out what I did wrong usign the manual. Can you please take a look at it?

0 = [] execvm "tpw\tpw_core.sqf";
0 = [10,300,2,[50,250,500],0] execvm "tpw\tpw_air.sqf";
0 = [5,1000,15,2] execvm "tpw\tpw_boats.sqf";
0 = [5,1000,15,2,0] execvm "tpw\tpw_cars.sqf";
0 = [5,150,15,5,4,50,0,10,15,0] execvm "tpw\tpw_civs.sqf";
0 = [25,300,150,20,10] execvm "tpw\tpw_park.sqf";
0 = [0.5,1,30] execvm "tpw\tpw_radio.sqf";
0 = [10,2,8,2,500,2000,1,1,7,30,"str1","str2","str3","str4"] execvm "tpw_skirmish.sqf";

And i have put all the pbo files in the mission map like this:

C:\Users\Dennis\Documents\Arma 3\missions\IRAQ%20FOB%20US%20Airbase%20Grafit%20Goose.DYA\TPW

in the TPW folder is another folder called addons, and in the TPW part i put all the pbo's.

Hope you can help me out :)

Somehow it doesnt say skirmish activated between the other activated scripts from tpw after i started the mission

I have a small problem with the Skirmish part and I couldn't find out what I did wrong usign the manual. Can you please take a look at it?

0 = [] execvm "tpw\tpw_core.sqf";
0 = [10,300,2,[50,250,500],0] execvm "tpw\tpw_air.sqf";
0 = [5,1000,15,2] execvm "tpw\tpw_boats.sqf";
0 = [5,1000,15,2,0] execvm "tpw\tpw_cars.sqf";
0 = [5,150,15,5,4,50,0,10,15,0] execvm "tpw\tpw_civs.sqf";
0 = [25,300,150,20,10] execvm "tpw\tpw_park.sqf";
0 = [0.5,1,30] execvm "tpw\tpw_radio.sqf";
0 = [10,2,8,2,500,2000,1,1,7,30,"str1","str2","str3","str4"] execvm "tpw_skirmish.sqf";

And i have put all the pbo files in the mission map like this:

C:\Users\Dennis\Documents\Arma 3\missions\IRAQ%20FOB%20US%20Airbase%20Grafit%20Goose.DYA\TPW

in the TPW folder is another folder called addons, and in the TPW part i put all the pbo's.

Hope you can help me out :)

Somehow it doesnt say skirmish activated between the other activated scripts from tpw after i started the mission

I solved it!! 

0 = [10,2,8,2,500,2000,1,1,7,30,"str1","str2","str3","str4"] execvm "tpw_skirmish.sqf"; should be: 0 = [10,2,8,2,500,2000,1,1,7,30,"str1","str2","str3","str4"] execvm "tpw\tpw_skirmish.sqf";

Great update. I've been using your mods since A2CO and wanted to know if it is possible to define a folder for the radio MUSIC in house and civilian cars (not the chatters). When playing campaigns or long missions, it gets repetitive listening to the same music.

It could be something like ARMA 3/MUSIC or a user defined folder where we have MP3, FLAC, M4A, WAV or etc... files... It should be randomized also.

Good idea. Luckily for me, the ever clever Tortuosit recently released a mod called Tort_PlayMusic which allows the user to do exactly that. I'll have a look at the code and get in touch with him to see if I can implement something similar. The only drawback being that you'll have to convert your songs to OGG format (although it's trivial to do)

I am also getting this error but the .hpp looks the same, not sure what else to look at...

// CONFIGURATION VALUES FOR TPW MODS
//><

// STARTUP HINT
tpw_hint_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
//><

// AIR
tpw_air_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_air_delay = 10; // delay before flybys start (sec)
tpw_air_time = 300; // maximum time between flybys
tpw_air_max = 2; // maximum aircraft at a given time
tpw_air_heights[] = {50,250,500}; // randomly chosen aircraft flying heights
tpw_air_exclude = 1; // exclusion. 0 = all aircraft, 1 = civilian aircraft excluded, 2 = military aircraft excluded
//><

// ANIMALS
tpw_animal_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_animal_delay = 10; // delay before animals start spawning (sec)
tpw_animal_max = 15; // maximum animals near player. 0 = ambient animals disabled
tpw_animal_maxradius = 200; // distance beyond which animals will be removed
tpw_animal_minradius = 75; // minimum distance from player to spawn animals
tpw_animal_noisetime = 60; // maximum time between dog/cat noises
//><

// BLEEDOUT
tpw_bleedout_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_bleedout_inc = 5; // unit damage will be increased by this % every 10 sec
tpw_bleedout_cthresh = 0.5; // damage beyond which a unit will be forced into crouch
tpw_bleedout_pthresh = 0.7; // damage beyond which a unit will be forced into prone
tpw_bleedout_ithresh = 0.85; // damage beyond which a unit will writhe around incapacitated (1 = dead)
tpw_bleedout_heartbeat = 1; // Player heartbeat visible as slight screen shake (0 = no heartbeat shake)
tpw_bleedout_selfheal = 1; // AI units will automatically try to stop their own bleeding if equipped with First Aid Kits (0 = no self heal)
//><

// BOATS
tpw_boat_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_boat_delay = 10; // delay before boats start spawning (sec)
tpw_boat_radius = 1000; // radius (m) around player to check for water spawn boats
tpw_boat_waypoints = 5; // how many waypoints to give each boat 
tpw_boat_num = 3; // max number of boats to spawn around player. 0 = ambient boats disabled
//><

// CARS
tpw_car_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_car_delay = 10; // delay before cars start spawning (sec)
tpw_car_waypoints = 15; // how many waypoints to give each car 
tpw_car_num = 3; // max number of cars to spawn around player. 0 = ambient cars disabled
tpw_car_radius = 1000; // radius (m) around player to check for roads and spawn cars
tpw_car_nocombatspawn = 1; // cars will not be spawned during combat. 0 = cars continue to spawn during combat 
//><

// CIVS
tpw_civ_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_civ_delay = 5; // delay (sec) until civ spawning starts
tpw_civ_radius = 150; // radius (m) around player to check for house and spawn civs
tpw_civ_waypoints = 15; // how many waypoints to assign each civ
tpw_civ_density = 5; // how many houses per civ. 0 = ambient civs disabled
tpw_civ_maxsquadcas  = 4; // maximum number of civilian casualties that can be inflicted by squad
tpw_civ_maxallcas  = 50; // maximum number of total civilian casualties 
tpw_civ_casdisplay = 0; // what to do if casualty threshold exceeded (0 -nothing, 1 - popup message, 2 - end mission) 
tpw_civ_maxciv = 20; // maximum number of civs to spawn regardless of tpw_civ_density
tpw_civ_interact = 15; // civilian interaction radius. Civs closer than this to other civs will stop and talk (0 - no interaction).
tpw_civ_nocombatspawn = 1; // civilians will not be spawned during combat. 0 = civilians continue to spawn during combat 
//><

// EBS
tpw_ebs_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_ebs_thresh = 5; // unit is suppressed if this many bullets pass by in 5 secs
tpw_ebs_delay = 1; // how long until suppression functions start (sec)
tpw_ebs_debug = 0; // 1 = debugging will colour the suppressed unit's uniform (green = own side, yellow = enemy <5 bullets, red = enemy >5 bullets)
tpw_ebs_radius = 500; // units must be closer to player than this (m) for suppression to work
tpw_ebs_playersup = 1; // suppression effects applied to player. 0 = no player suppression
tpw_ebs_aisup = 1; // suppression effects applied to AI. 0 = no AI suppression
tpw_ebs_findcover = 1; // AI will seek cover when suppressed. 0 = will not seek cover
tpw_ebs_suptype = 0; // Suppression type. 0 = bullet centric, 1 = suppression shell object  
//><

// FALL
tpw_fall_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_fall_sensitivity = 100; // sensitivity of unit to falls (%). 50 = unit half as likely to fall over from a given height.
tpw_fall_threshold = 300; // distance threshold (m). Unit must be closer than this to player to realistically react to falls. 
tpw_fall_delay = 10; // delay until fall functions start
tpw_fall_ragdoll = 1; // use ragdoll animations when unit is hit. 0 = no ragdoll.
tpw_fall_falltime = 15; // Time on ground (sec) after falling from bullet hit. Animated fall: 0 to tpw_fall_falltime. Ragdoll fall: tpw_fall_falltime to 2x tpw_fall_falltime.  
tpw_fall_player = 1; // Player can fall from bullet hits and large drops. 0 = player will not fall.
tpw_fall_bullet = 1; // Units will react to bullet hits. 0 = units will only react to falls from height
//><

// FOG
tpw_fog_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_fog_radius = 250; // units must be closer than this to show foggy breath (m). 0 = foggy breath disabled
tpw_fog_delay = 5; // delay before fog functions start (sec)
tpw_fog_breath = 1; // foggy breath enabled. 0 = disabled
tpw_fog_groundfog = 1; // ground fog enabled. 0 = disabled
tpw_fog_rainfog = 1; // rain fog enabled. 0 = disabled
tpw_fog_heathaze = 1; // heat haze enabled. 0 = disabled
tpw_fog_cansnow = 1; // snow enabled. 0 = disabled
//><

// HOUSELIGHTS
tpw_houselights_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_houselights_delay = 10; // delay (sec) until houselights functions start
//><

// HUD
tpw_hud_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_hud_range[] = {25,500}; // effective minimum and maximum range of goggles to scan for units
tpw_hud_vehiclefactor = 1.5; // Detection range multiplication factor for vehicles (eg 1.5 = 750m max detection range for vehicles vs 500m for units)  
tpw_hud_colour[] = {1,1,1}; // HUD colour
tpw_hud_friendlycolour[] = {0,1,1}; // friendly colour
tpw_hud_civcolour[] = {1,1,1}; // civ colour
tpw_hud_enemycolour[] = {1,0.5,0}; // enemy colour
tpw_hud_squadcolour[] = {0.5,1,0}; // squad and marker colour
tpw_hud_alpha = 0.6; // initial transparency of HUD. 0 = invisible, 1 = opaque
tpw_hud_asl[] = {1,0.6,0.456,1}; // ASL = height above sea level. [1 = active ( 0 = inactive), 0.6 = X position, 0.45 = Y position, 1 = text size]
tpw_hud_azt[] = {1,0.5,0.452,1}; // AZT = azimuth (direction of gaze). 
tpw_hud_grd[] = {1,0.4,0.45,1}; // GRD = GPS grid coordinates. 
tpw_hud_lmt[] = {1,0.4,0.5,1}; // LMT = local mean time.
tpw_hud_tmp[] = {1,0.6,0.51,1}; // TMP = temperature (from TPW FOG) . 
tpw_hud_hlt[] = {1,0.4,0.55,1}; // HLT= health.
tpw_hud_rng[] = {1,0.5,0.56,1}; // RNG = range to centre of player's gaze. 
tpw_hud_vel[] = {1,0.6,0.57,1}; // VEL = speed of player (or player's vehicle).
tpw_hud_prx[] = {1,0.5,0.505,1}; // PRX = display numbers of nearby units.
tpw_hud_unit[] = {1,1,0.25,0.75}; // UNITS/MARKERS displayed on HUD, where 1 = active ( 0 = inactive), 1 = icon max size, 0.25 = icon min size, 0.75 = text size ( 1 = same size as HUD text).
tpw_hud_offset[] = {0.34,0.26}; //HUD offset. [x,y] -0.5 to 0.5
tpw_hud_scale = 0.9; // HUD scale. > 1 = larger
tpw_hud_textscale = 1; // HUD text scale. > 1 = larger
tpw_hud_degradation = 1; // HUD performance reduced with distance. 0 = no degradation
tpw_hud_thirdperson = 0; // no HUD in 3rd person. 1 = HUD in 3rd person
tpw_hud_addtac = 1; // automatically add tactical glasses to the player's inventory if they are not already carrying/wearing them. 0 = don't add glasses 
tpw_hud_audible = 1; // audible warning when enemies detected. 0 = no audible warning.
tpw_hud_icons[] = {24,23,30,29,24,23,30,29,22,20}; // HUD icon types, see key below
/*ICONS 
{unit,hidden unit,vehicle, hidden vehicle, enemy unit, hidden enemy unit, enemy vehicle, hidden enemy vehicle,marker, predictor}
0: empty
1: 2px_cross
2: 2px_cross_open
3: 2px_cross_small
4: 2px_diamond
5: 2px_diamond_half
6: 2px_diamond_open
7: 2px_dot
8: 2px_line
9: 2px_line_open
10: 2px_square
11: 2px_square_half
12: 2px_square_open
13: 2px_x
14: 2px_x_open
15: 2px_x_small
16: 3px_circle
17: 3px_circle_half
18: 3px_circle_open
19: 3px_cross
20: 3px_cross_open
21: 3px_cross_small
22: 3px_diamond
23: 3px_diamond_half
24: 3px_diamond_open
25: 3px_dot
26: 3px_line
27: 3px_line_open
28: 3px_square
29: 3px_square_half
30: 3px_square_open
31: 3px_x
32: 3px_x_open
33: 3px_x_small
*/

// HUD LAYOUT - ONLY EDIT THESE IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH STRUCTURED TEXT
tpw_hud_asl_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />ASL</t>"; // ASL
tpw_hud_azt_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />AZT %2</t>"; // AZT
tpw_hud_grd_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />GRD</t>"; // GRD
tpw_hud_lmt_txt = "%1%2<t size='0.5'><br />LMT</t>"; // LMT
tpw_hud_tmp_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />TMP</t>"; // TMP
tpw_hud_hlt_txt = "%2<t size='0.5'><br />BPM %1</t>"; // HLT
tpw_hud_rng_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />RNG</t>"; // RNG
tpw_hud_vel_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />VEL</t>"; // VEL
tpw_hud_airvel_txt = "%1<t size='0.5'><br />VEL KTS</t>"; // VEL IN AIRCRAFT
tpw_hud_prx_txt = "<t color='%5'>%1</t> <t color='%6'>%2</t> <t color='%7'>%3</t> <t color='%8'>%4</t><t size='0.5'><br />PRX</t>"; // PRX
//><

// LOS
tpw_los_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_los_debug = 0; // 1 = blue balls will appear above units with line of sight to a visible enemy
tpw_los_maxdist = 100; // maximum distance (m). LOS stuff only works for units closer than this.
tpw_los_mindist = 25; // minimum distance (m). Enemies are considered "visible" no matter what, if less than this distance.
tpw_los_delay = 10; // delay until los functions start (sec)
//><

//PARK
tpw_park_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_park_perc = 25; // percentage of houses with parked cars. 0 = no cars
tpw_park_createdist = 300; // cars created within this distance, completely removed past it.
tpw_park_hidedist = 150; // cars closer than this are shown, further than this are hidden 
tpw_park_simdist = 20; // cars closer than this have simulation enabled
tpw_park_max = 15; // maximum cars to spawn regardless (not irregardless).
//><

// RADIO
tpw_radio_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
tpw_radio_house = 0.75; // Radio in houses. 0 = no radio in houses, 1 = radio in all houses
tpw_radio_car = 1; // Radio in vehicles. 0 = no radio in houses
tpw_radio_time = 60; // maximum time between messages (sec)
//><

// RAIN FX
tpw_rain_active = 1; // 0 = inactive
//><

// SKIRMISH
tpw_skirmish_active = 0; // 1 = inactive
tpw_skirmish_enemysquad_max = 5; // Maximum number of enemy squads around player
tpw_skirmish_enemyvehicles_max = 2; // Maximum number of enemy vehicles around player
tpw_skirmish_friendlysquad_max = 5; // Maximum number of friendly squads around player
tpw_skirmish_friendlyvehicles_max = 2; // Maximum number of friendly vehicles around player
tpw_skirmish_minspawnradius = 500; // Minimum distance from player to spawn units/vehicles
tpw_skirmish_maxspawnradius = 2000; // Maximum distance from player to spawn units/vehicles. Units/vehicles deleted beyond this distance
tpw_skirmish_support = 1; // NATO units can call support
tpw_skirmish_friendlytype = 1; //  0 = user defined, 1 = NATO, 2 = FIA, 3 = AAF,
tpw_skirmish_enemytype = 1; // 0 = user defined, 1 = CAF Aggressors (CAF_AG), 2 = CSAT, 3 = AAF, 4 = CSAT modification project (CMP) arid, 5 = CMP semiarid, 6 = CMP urban, 7 = ISIS (mixed CAF_AG with shemags), 8 = ISIS 2035 (CSAT + CAF_AG clothing + shemags) 
tpw_skirmish_spawntime = 10;  // Time (sec) between spawning each enemy/friendly squad/vehicle
tpw_skirmish_friendlyunitstring = ""; // Custom string to select friendly units from config
tpw_skirmish_friendlyvehiclestring = ""; // Custom string to select friendly vehicles from config
tpw_skirmish_enemyunitstring = ""; // Custom string to select enemy units from config
tpw_skirmish_enemyvehiclestring = ""; // Custom string to select enemy vehicles from config
//><

// STREETLIGHTS
tpw_streetlights_active = 0; // 0 = inactive
tpw_streetlights_factor = 10; // brightness factor. 3-15 should be ok for most maps
tpw_streetlights_range = 1000; // radius (m) around player to scan for streetlights
tpw_streetlights_colour = 0; // light colour. 0 = warm white incandescent, 1 = yellow sodium, 2 = blue/white fluorescent
tpw_streetlights_moths = 1; // 0 = no moths around lights
//><

//animationsActivePlaceholder = 1;
#define run_rifle 0.6 //default 0.685
#define tactical_rifleup 0.7 //default 0.786
#define tactical_jog 1.35 //default 1.55
#define unarmed_walkspeed 0.27 //default 0.35
#define rifledown_walkspeed 0.20 //default 0.3
#define rifleup_walkspeed 0.80 //default 0.85
#define roll_left 0.6 //default 1.1
#define roll_right 0.7 //default 1.2
//><

Is this your actual hpp from your arma3/userconfig/tpw_mods directory? Or the one from the zip?