tpw

TPW MODS: enhanced realism and immersion for Arma 3 SP.

Yeah, tried it but Massi used the same variable formats for all of his units so when I do it like th as t I get a random hodgpodge of Enemy SEALs, Delta, SAS, Spetsnaz, African rebels etc...Suddenly I feel like Saddam Hussein with a international coalition coming after me :-)

Thanks anyway TPW, Awesome mod!

PS....Also works with RyansZombies if anyone wants to try it. "slowOpfor" gives you some good Romero style cannon fodder if you're bored. Used em to test out HLC....Skirmish is pretty flexible even without the wildcards.

B

I guess that simply renaming Massi's classes is not an option?

Yay!

Hi there TPW,

A couple of days ago I posted an issue I was having getting Leight's OPFOR to work with TPW_Civs, I posted all of the classnames as you requested so you could have a look at it. Well, since then I have discovered that Leight's OPFOR has had all links removed for download and he has been banned from the forums for using content within the mod that was not his and had no permission to use (I believe it was an issue with the Land Rovers he used in his mod). So.. I am not sure if you still want to include Leight's configs into your awesome mod seeing that Leight was using unauthorised content within his.

Anyway, just thought I would mention it in case you weren't aware and I think I will be going back to Aggressors for the time being.

Cheers.

Hi there TPW,

A couple of days ago I posted an issue I was having getting Leight's OPFOR to work with TPW_Civs, I posted all of the classnames as you requested so you could have a look at it. Well, since then I have discovered that Leight's OPFOR has had all links removed for download and he has been banned from the forums for using content within the mod that was not his and had no permission to use (I believe it was an issue with the Land Rovers he used in his mod). So.. I am not sure if you still want to include Leight's configs into your awesome mod seeing that Leight was using unauthorised content within his.

Anyway, just thought I would mention it in case you weren't aware and I think I will be going back to Aggressors for the time being.

Cheers.

Wow, thanks for the heads up mate. To be honest I use the CAF Aggressors myslef, only included the Leight's stuff on request. I can easily remove the config entries that I just bloody repaired! I might just wait a day or two to see how it pans out first.

Getting Error TPW_MODS.hpp, line 29:/TPW_ANIMSPEED_KEY_Setting.tpw_bleedout_selfheal: Member is already defined

This makes the game crash, wont even come in to the first screen, loads addons then crash tried everything disabled everything but i still get this error

Getting Error TPW_MODS.hpp, line 29:/TPW_ANIMSPEED_KEY_Setting.tpw_bleedout_selfheal: Member is already defined

This makes the game crash, wont even come in to the first screen, loads addons then crash tried everything disabled everything but i still get this error

Sounds to me like you might have a corrupted file somewhere. Please try redownloading and reinstalling.

Hi TPW and thank you for your mod, that works very well.

(I use only your scripts, not your addons)

I edit a personnal COOP mission "ZEUS_MP_Sandbox_ENDGAME.Altis" like this :

description.ext

ADV_zeus.sqf (allows Zeus to use all the items posed by the editor)

init.sqf

mission.sqm

tpw (folder)

tpw_air.sqf

tpw_boats.sqf

tpw_cars.sqf

tpw_civs.sqf

tpw_core.sqf

tpw_park.sqf

I launch the ambiance with radio switch like this :

aP globalchat ""tpwSQF"";

0 = [] execvm ""tpw\tpw_core.sqf"";

0 = [10,300,2,[50,250,500],0] execvm ""tpw\tpw_air.sqf"";

0 = [5,1000,15,2] execvm ""tpw\tpw_boats.sqf"";

0 = [5,1000,15,2,0] execvm ""tpw\tpw_cars.sqf"";

0 = [5,150,15,5,4,50,0,10,15,0] execvm ""tpw\tpw_civs.sqf"";

0 = [25,300,150,20,10] execvm ""tpw\tpw_park.sqf"";

The only problem I encounter is when i using the mod "RYAN'S ZOMBIES & DEMONS".

(zombies and demons use RED & GREEN forces)

air, boats, cars & park work well, but the CIVS script generate randomly zombies for civilian and he attacks everything that moves, generates after many "empty" entity (the real civilian dead).

When I disambark a vehicle, the zombies entity change in RED or GREEN force.

Is there the possibility to edit the script and block some mod ?

THX again for you amazing work ;)

Edited by Gonrak

Hey tpw,

I need some help setting up the HUD for a 21:9 screen with 2560x1080 resolution. With the standard setting most of the tactical glasses HUD is not visible.

I tried to decrease overall size but I keep messing up the settings and now I've returned to standard.

Thanks!

Hi TPW and thank you for your mod, that works very well.

(I use only your scripts, not your addons)

I edit a personnal COOP mission "ZEUS_MP_Sandbox_ENDGAME.Altis" like this :

I launch the ambiance with radio switch like this :

The only problem I encounter is when i using the mod "RYAN'S ZOMBIES & DEMONS".

(zombies and demons use RED & GREEN forces)

air, boats, cars & park work well, but the CIVS script generate randomly zombies for civilian and he attacks everything that moves, generates after many "empty" entity (the real civilian dead).

When I disambark a vehicle, the zombies entity change in RED or GREEN force.

Is there the possibility to edit the script and block some mod ?

THX again for you amazing work ;)

I can't block mods, but if you could give me the classnames of the zombies then it's possible to modify the script to exclude them.

---------- Post added at 07:15 ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 ----------

Hey tpw,

I need some help setting up the HUD for a 21:9 screen with 2560x1080 resolution. With the standard setting most of the tactical glasses HUD is not visible.

I tried to decrease overall size but I keep messing up the settings and now I've returned to standard.

Thanks!

I'm so jealous of your lovely monitor that I don't think I should help :)

Can you tell me is the HUD too far to the right of the screen, or too far to the bottom? Should be a simple matter to adjust the offsets.

Many thanks TPW.

I just found the classnames of "Ryan's Mod"

class Ryanzombies

{

units[]={RyanZombieC_man_1, RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_F, RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_F, RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_F, RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_F, RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_F, RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_F, RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_F, RyanZombieC_scientist_F, RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_F, RyanZombieC_man_pilot_F, RyanZombieC_journalist_F, RyanZombieC_Orestes, RyanZombieC_Nikos, RyanZombieC_man_1medium, RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_scientist_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_man_pilot_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_journalist_Fmedium, RyanZombieC_Orestesmedium, RyanZombieC_Nikosmedium, RyanZombieC_man_1slow, RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_Fslow, RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_Fslow, RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_Fslow, RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_Fslow, RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_Fslow, RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_Fslow, RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_Fslow, RyanZombieC_scientist_Fslow, RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_Fslow, RyanZombieC_man_pilot_Fslow, RyanZombieC_journalist_Fslow, RyanZombieC_Orestesslow, RyanZombieC_Nikosslow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fmedium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1medium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1medium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fmedium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1medium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1medium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fmedium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1medium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1medium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_Fmedium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1medium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fslow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1slow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1slow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fslow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1slow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1slow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fslow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1slow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1slow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_Fslow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1slow, RyanZombieboss1, RyanZombieboss2, RyanZombieboss3, RyanZombieboss4, RyanZombieboss5, RyanZombieboss6, RyanZombieboss7, RyanZombieboss8, RyanZombieboss9, RyanZombieboss10, RyanZombieboss11, RyanZombieboss12, RyanZombieboss13, RyanZombieboss14, RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_F, RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_f, RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_Fmedium, RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fmedium, RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_Fslow, RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fslow, RyanZombieC_man_1Opfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_scientist_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_journalist_FOpfor, RyanZombieC_OrestesOpfor, RyanZombieC_NikosOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_1mediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_scientist_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_journalist_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_OrestesmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_NikosmediumOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_1slowOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_scientist_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_journalist_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_OrestesslowOpfor, RyanZombieC_NikosslowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1Opfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1Opfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1Opfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1Opfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1Opfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1Opfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1Opfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fmediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1mediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1mediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fmediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1mediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1mediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fmediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1mediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1mediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1mediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fslowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1slowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1slowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fslowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1slowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1slowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fslowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1slowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1slowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1slowOpfor, RyanZombieboss1Opfor, RyanZombieboss2Opfor, RyanZombieboss3Opfor, RyanZombieboss4Opfor, RyanZombieboss5Opfor, RyanZombieboss6Opfor, RyanZombieboss7Opfor, RyanZombieboss8Opfor, RyanZombieboss9Opfor, RyanZombieboss10Opfor, RyanZombieboss11Opfor, RyanZombieboss12Opfor, RyanZombieboss13Opfor, RyanZombieboss14Opfor, RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fOpfor, RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FmediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fmediumOpfor, RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FslowOpfor, RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fslowOpfor};

};

And thx again :)

Many thanks TPW.

I just found the classnames of "Ryan's Mod"

And thx again :)

No worries man. Just look for tpw_core_fnc_grabciv in TPW_CORE.sqf, and replace it with the following:

// GRAB CIVS FROM CONFIG
tpw_core_fnc_grabciv =
{
private ["_cfg","_str"];
tpw_core_civs = [];
_cfg = (configFile >> "CfgVehicles");
_str = _this select 0;
for "_i" from 0 to ((count _cfg) -1) do 
	{
	if (isClass ((_cfg select _i) ) ) then 
		{
		_cfgName = configName (_cfg select _i);
		if ( (_cfgName isKindOf "camanbase") && {getNumber ((_cfg select _i) >> "scope") == 2} && {[_str,str _cfgname] call BIS_fnc_inString}) then 
			{
			tpw_core_civs set [count tpw_core_civs,_cfgname];
			};
		};
	};

// No pilot, diver, VR, zombie civs	
	for "_i" from 0 to (count tpw_core_civs - 1) do	
		{	
		_unit = tpw_core_civs select _i;
		if ((["pilot",str _unit] call BIS_fnc_inString)||(["diver",str _unit] call BIS_fnc_inString)||(["vr",str _unit] call BIS_fnc_inString) || (["RyanZombie",str _unit] call BIS_fnc_inString)) then
			{
			tpw_core_civs set [_i, -1];
			};
		};
	tpw_core_civs = tpw_core_civs - [-1];			
};

Please let me know how you go.

I can't block mods, but if you could give me the classnames of the zombies then it's possible to modify the script to exclude them.

---------- Post added at 07:15 ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 ----------

I'm so jealous of your lovely monitor that I don't think I should help :)

Can you tell me is the HUD too far to the right of the screen, or too far to the bottom? Should be a simple matter to adjust the offsets.

Thanks for your reply. It's too far to the bottom, I barely see the upper row of numbers.

I also noticed, unknown or civilian contacts now show with an orange marker instead of white. I don't know what's causing this but it's confusing when every spawned civilian plane, car, ship, space station etc is show as "enemy". :D

No worries man. Just look for tpw_core_fnc_grabciv in TPW_CORE.sqf, and replace it with the following: (...)

Please let me know how you go.

I add you code and now, it's work fine.

So thank to you :)

One last word :

I noticed sometime, many pilot (or helicopter-pilot) are on the map in idle position if they alive (or with "object empty" name's "ground" if dead).

If players are near or far, it does not change. They do not disappear.

They are part of the units "empty" and can not remove only with Zeus.

Is this due to AIR script ?

tpw ive tried that 3 times :S still no effect. verified the cache aswell but nothing.

Hey now please dont totally kill Ryans Zombies from TPW...I actually use skirmish to populate opfor zombies now and then.

They are fun cannon fodder and they work better than the dinosaur mod ;-)

tpw ive tried that 3 times :S still no effect. verified the cache aswell but nothing.

Hi mate. It's a mystery this one, the whole TPW MODS things works fine (give or take a few bugs intriduced with various dev releases) as both addons and scripts. I wouldn't release it otherwise. Can you please PM me a copy of your TPW_MODS.hpp

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 ----------

Hey now please dont totally kill Ryans Zombies from TPW...I actually use skirmish to populate opfor zombies now and then.

They are fun cannon fodder and they work better than the dinosaur mod ;-)

No fear BL1776, the code was just for Gonrak to put into his own script version.

Gonrak, I will look into the orphan pilots issue, thanks.

Hi there,

I have a question, your civs, cars and park scripts are set to auto detect CAF, LOP and RDS mods which is great.  Is there a hierarchy with these?  What I mean is which one will be picked if I have say CAF and RDS running in my mission?  Is it possible to have CAF civs, but RDS cars and park?

Cheers

PWr5AX5.png

I recieve this error when I try to start up arma (from a3sync) and I have no idea how to fix it, I've redownloaded, reinstalled, still nothing works

PWr5AX5.png

I recieve this error when I try to start up arma (from a3sync) and I have no idea how to fix it, I've redownloaded, reinstalled, still nothing works

Yeah you're the second person to report it, but I absolutely cannot reproduce it. My only advice is to try a manual install using the dropbox link, in case A3sync has corrupted the files somehow.

PWr5AX5.png

I see you are running windows 10, for some reason windows10 do some odd things with the intall.bat from tpw. You have to manually move the userconfig folder from @tpw to your arma3 directory. i experinced the same thing when i updated to w10.

Tom

• Like 1

I see you are running windows 10, for some reason windows10 do some odd things with the intall.bat from tpw. You have to manually move the userconfig folder from @tpw to your arma3 directory. i experinced the same thing when i updated to w10.

Tom

Many thanks for that observation, it never would have occurred to me! I'm in no hurry to upgrade even though my computer tries to nag me about it.

Many thanks for that observation, it never would have occurred to me! I'm in no hurry to upgrade even though my computer tries to nag me about it.

np mate but arma3 and games in general runs a lot better performance wise with win10. Just testet last night with your mod + jsrs and alive, and the it runs by far more stable then win8.1 even when it is a lot of action going on, and i haven't had any problems so far exept the issue with the install.bat. Recommend you give it a try

Tom

You're a god amongst men, thankyou sir