tpw

TPW MODS: enhanced realism and immersion for Arma 3 SP.

Just for the sake of testing, try and donwload the package manually.

Yay!

Hello there

Trying to. Am in a sloooooow internet area atm. Ill feedback when I do it.

RGds

LoK

Hi all,

I just installed the TPW mod, and while playing around with it on my domination map in the editor, i noticed the Support Modules were no longer responsive...i can't call Arty, CAS or anny other form of support.

Anny leads on the cause of this?

With kind regards

Been searching for a while and havent found anything yet,

how do i enable the tpw_hud on all glasses/masks, or even when i dont have any glasses/masks equiped?

I think you have to unpack some files and edit the code to achieve that.

Yay!

Is there still an issue with not synchronized foggy breath with breathing sounds? I didn't check this thread quite a while. IIRC it was actual problem some time ago. Anyway, if so, possible solution, I just encountered accidentally: SoundPlayed EH (but is said, it's for player unit, don't know how about AI).

Edited by Rydygier

Is it TPW that adds vocal pain sounds to falling soldiers?

I ask, because my character is crying out in pain every time I step off a slight ledge and fall several inches. Which means, I assume, that I am taking small amounts of damage. That worries me considerably.

Hi all,

I just installed the TPW mod, and while playing around with it on my domination map in the editor, i noticed the Support Modules were no longer responsive...i can't call Arty, CAS or anny other form of support.

Anny leads on the cause of this?

With kind regards

I can't see any reason wht TPW MODS would affect the support modules. Then again I've never actually used them so I've never encountered the problem. What happens if you disable TPW SKIRMISH?

Been searching for a while and havent found anything yet,

how do i enable the tpw_hud on all glasses/masks, or even when i dont have any glasses/masks equiped?

I think you have to unpack some files and edit the code to achieve that.

Yay!

figured it out, i was just editing the script, not the one inside the mod.

Glad you got it sorted.

Is there still an issue with not synchronized foggy breath with breathing sounds? I didn't check this thread quite a while. IIRC it was actual problem some time ago. Anyway, if so, possible solution, I just encountered accidentally: SoundPlayed EH (but is said, it's for player unit, don't know how about AI).

Nice find mate, I'll look into it.

Is it TPW that adds vocal pain sounds to falling soldiers?

I ask, because my character is crying out in pain every time I step off a slight ledge and fall several inches. Which means, I assume, that I am taking small amounts of damage. That worries me considerably.

TPW FALL adds grunting noises if your player falls from height. And thanks for finding a bug in the yelling code for me! I actually had it all arse backwards, the player was yelling more from lower height falls. This is fixed for the next release. And no, TPW FALL does not add damage.

Ha, gotcha. :p

That reminds me, I need to go update TPW. Playing with an old build anyhow.

And a small feature idea while I'm at it. Is there any way to prevent radio music from playing inside Chernarus houses? You actually snuck a Russian-language song into the mix, but the others sound out of place.

TPW MODS 20141102: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/481663/TPW_MODS_20141102.zip

Changes:

[CORE 1.10] Will not spawn pilot civs. Added Bornholm, Aliabad, Takistan Mountains, Chernarus Summer, Sahrani, Tunba to civilian region list.

[FOG 1.25] Added Bornholm, Aliabad, Takistan Mountains, Chernarus Summer, Sahrani, Tunba to climate list.

[sTREETLIGHTS 1.05] Will be disabled if running All in Arma Terrain Pack, which enables active streetlights at config level.

[FALL 1.39] Fixed bug causing player to yell when falling from insignificant height.

Sorry it's been a while between drinks. I'm currently going one of my periodic reduced interest phases (I think many A3 modders and players do).

I'm currently going one of my periodic reduced interest phases (I think many A3 modders and players do).

You bet they do.

Thanks for the update. :)

I haven't played ArmA III in about a year myself.

Yay!

Hello all,

I just would like to inform you that I regret every second I have played arma without this mod's excellent AI and random encounters.

but I have a little snag with this mod. I have increased the number of enemy squads to 10 and friendlies to 0 and I have disabled NATO support.

I was too overpowered for my taste. But the friendly AI keeps calling arty and choppers. please tell me how to disable them calling assets.

I have done the disabling using JAVA app. and also the config file, but they still call in the supports.

What am I doing wrong?

I guess tpw simply forgot to include it in the latest release. Remember you should be using install.exe and not update.exe though!

Yay!

Hello all,

I just would like to inform you that I regret every second I have played arma without this mod's excellent AI and random encounters.

but I have a little snag with this mod. I have increased the number of enemy squads to 10 and friendlies to 0 and I have disabled NATO support.

I was too overpowered for my taste. But the friendly AI keeps calling arty and choppers. please tell me how to disable them calling assets.

I have done the disabling using JAVA app. and also the config file, but they still call in the supports.

What am I doing wrong?

a little bump ... please help me.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

>Remember you should be using install.exe and not update.exe though!

I don't see that one either.

Am I doing something wrong?

No, as I said previously they are just missing from the package.

Yay!

Ahhhh. I thought you were saying 1 file (update) was missing. Both files (update & install) are missing. Got it.

Sorry guys, I @#$%ed up the update and forgot to include the install.exe and update.exe and associated files. I have updated the download.

@xXOneShotKillahXx: thanks for the kind words. Sounds to me like you might be editing the wrong config. If you set enemy squads to 10 and friendlies to 0, then there'll be no friendly squads to do the calling in of assets. The configuration options definitely work properly.

Sorry guys, I @#$%ed up the update and forgot to include the install.exe and update.exe and associated files. I have updated the download.

@xXOneShotKillahXx: thanks for the kind words. Sounds to me like you might be editing the wrong config. If you set enemy squads to 10 and friendlies to 0, then there'll be no friendly squads to do the calling in of assets. The configuration options definitely work properly.

Hello,

I have tried everything but the friendly squads were calling the assets. but I found the problem! I had to restart the mission for my changes to take effect.

thank you.

.....I don't know if it has been mentioned, (reading through 245 pages is a bit time consuming) but this wonderful mod works very well in MP as well. I just noticed in your description that it is for single player.

.....I don't know if it has been mentioned, (reading through 245 pages is a bit time consuming) but this wonderful mod works very well in MP as well. I just noticed in your description that it is for single player.
Just remember to have the spawning modules active only on one client at a time.

Yay!