tpw

TPW MODS: enhanced realism and immersion for Arma 3 SP.

How do i know if its updated?

By reading the first post.

By reading the first post.

Ive updated it and reinstalled it completely a few times and its still not working, i now get the black box with script errors and i stil cannot move when i go into combat walk or whatever.

Post the TPW_MODS.hpp content please.

Yay!

The .hpp seems fine. What is your folder structure?

Yay!

Yay!

This is my folder structure;

http://gyazo.com/626c1facb299421c01932a4c61b1462f

and these are my launch options;

http://gyazo.com/55f90352a513e0fdc46b777f8d575f31

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Yay!

I just reinstalled it again and its still doing the same stuff, except the black box has disappeared.

Do you have CBA installed?

EDIT: Sorry, I see that you have. Try moving CBA to be first loaded. TPW MODS won't be able to load the hpp if CBA is not already active

Do you have CBA installed?

EDIT: Sorry, I see that you have. Try moving CBA to be first loaded. TPW MODS won't be able to load the hpp if CBA is not already active

Just tried it and its the same result.

What about the userconfig folder structure?

Yay!

Yeah you've installed the hpp in the wrong place.

Please copy @TPW_MODS\userconfig\TPW_MODS\TPW_MODS.hpp from the downloaded archive to \your_steam_location\steamapps\common\Arma 3\userconfig\TPW_MODS\TPW_MODS.hpp

Yeah you've installed the hpp in the wrong place.

Please copy @TPW_MODS\userconfig\TPW_MODS\TPW_MODS.hpp from the downloaded archive to \your_steam_location\steamapps\common\Arma 3\userconfig\TPW_MODS\TPW_MODS.hpp

Yeah, that did it, there was already a .hpp config in there, i copied the other one into it and it worked this time, thanks bro.

Yeah, that did it, there was already a .hpp config in there, i copied the other one into it and it worked this time, thanks bro.

Excellent!

TPW,

Im having another small issue.

This time with TPW civs. When they are shot,there is sometimes a severe lag before they ragdoll and die.

Other times they simply do not die.Point blank headshots and i see the impact,the civ dosent care and keeps walking away(not in combat mode)

Im also using bcombat damage multiplier but using it to increase bullet damage,not decrease.

Sometimes civs die as normal,most of the time they take 4-7 shots to down.

Any ideas on this?

TPW,

Im having another small issue.

This time with TPW civs. When they are shot,there is sometimes a severe lag before they ragdoll and die.

Other times they simply do not die.Point blank headshots and i see the impact,the civ dosent care and keeps walking away(not in combat mode)

Im also using bcombat damage multiplier but using it to increase bullet damage,not decrease.

Sometimes civs die as normal,most of the time they take 4-7 shots to down.

Any ideas on this?

Well I don't usually make a point of shooting civs but if I do, they usually go straight down. They'll behave the same as any other unit as regards falling from height or when hit with bullet/explosions (I've coded a a 10% chance that they won't fall from a given hit), and I have not changed anything regarding taking damage. Nor have I modified death behaviour via killed eventhandlers other than to register that they've been killed.

What happens to civs just placed in the editor and then blasted? Do they drop immediately?

Regardless, I've noticed that AI's reaction to bullets can be pretty inconsistent.

Well I don't usually make a point of shooting civs but if I do, they usually go straight down. They'll behave the same as any other unit as regards falling from height or when hit with bullet/explosions (I've coded a a 10% chance that they won't fall from a given hit), and I have not changed anything regarding taking damage. Nor have I modified death behaviour via killed eventhandlers other than to register that they've been killed.

What happens to civs just placed in the editor and then blasted? Do they drop immediately?

Regardless, I've noticed that AI's reaction to bullets can be pretty inconsistent.

Haha nor me just got bored shooting rabbits ;)

Civs placed via editor react differently,as in down in one shot.Its not a huge issue as i dont need to kill civs in mission.

The problem is the error message i get in the bottom left of the screen every 5 seconds. it goes like this....

"bis_fnc_grp veihicles parameter must not be null" it only happens when civs is active.Is it not playing nice with another mod do you think?

Civs placed via editor react differently,as in down in one shot.Its not a huge issue as i dont need to kill civs in mission.

The problem is the error message i get in the bottom left of the screen every 5 seconds. it goes like this....

"bis_fnc_grp veihicles parameter must not be null" it only happens when civs is active.Is it not playing nice with another mod do you think?

I don't call bis_fnc_grp so I'd have to hazard a guess and say there is a confilict with something else. I certainly never see this message.

I've seen that error also. I'm not sure what other mod it's conflicting with (thought it might have been MCC) but I only get it in the editor. When I access the editor via multiplayer menu instead of launching editor straight from the start, that error goes away. Also, when I'm in the editor and then save the mission as a single player mission and play it through the single player scenarios then it also goes away.

I've seen that error also. I'm not sure what other mod it's conflicting with (thought it might have been MCC) but I only get it in the editor. When I access the editor via multiplayer menu instead of launching editor straight from the start, that error goes away. Also, when I'm in the editor and then save the mission as a single player mission and play it through the single player scenarios then it also goes away.

Yes its mcc,i think your correct.Mcc doesent play nice with alot of my mods/scripts.Its usually at fault with conflicts(still appreciate it though)

And good to know it will dissapear when loaded up via scenario.

Thanks for that info

TPW MODS 20140911:

Changes:

[FALL 1.38] No freefall noise when using GetTactical view.

I confirm it has now been fixed. :) Thnx :)

Suggestion:

Add a switch to also add the HUD goggles to all AI team units, as there is a switch to enable/disable adding the HUD to the player unit.

Cheers :)

@LSD - this bug should be squashed with this release. Let me know if not.

Issue still present, noticed that the hud especially disappear when i flying an Aircraft and the AI is shooting to my position.

I'm using Nziwasogo map and trying to get a specific civilian faction only to spawn. I have it set for CAF Agressors for skirmish and its working fine to spawn specific enemy , but its sort of a melting pot for civies, is there a way to set it to spawn only the african civilians, or say russian only?

Edited by CTulipano