PHAL13

Can'not find Rangemaster templates...

Hi guys, hoping this is the right place to be posting?

I've been attempting to re-texture a few units and would like to give the rangemaster uniform a crack, problem is (either im blind or its not there!) I can't find the template for the rangemaster and a few other uniforms. I've looked around in the characters_f folder but cant seem to find it... anyone know where it can be found?

Thanks in advance

PHAL

I've found the template and have textured it to my spec's. my issue now is trying to find the model it goes on... unlike blufor it was easy using "B_Soldier_base_F" but I have no idea what to use for the range master as it falls under common and in the editor I can't find any civ/indi/blufor that uses the polo shirt and long pants or "poloshirtpants_co"

Im a bit late but for anyone else having trouble with the location

the rangemaster uniform model it is here - A3\Characters_F\Civil\c_poloshirtpants.p3d

And for the rangemaster texture it is here - A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_poloshirtpants_1_co.paa

Tip: You can simply open the editor, place the unit as preview and start preview. Once in game, bring the pause menu then the config viewer and in the left corner, you will see the unit your unit, double click on it and there you eventually are, browsing the config class of the unit, including the paths to the textures  :292:

Ps: There was no reply because it's posted in the wrong category, this belongs to ARMA 3 - ADDONS - CONFIGS & SCRIPTING (It's the most suitable forum in my opinion).

For those that want to know where it its for reference, the rangemaster belt is located at \a3\characters_f\BLUFOR\equip_b_belt.p3d. it uses the same texture as the other blufor vests.