Sign in to follow this  
Misfit Leader

Game browser + Favorite Server [bugs (bunny) + (holy) improvement]

You're probably aware of it, but the in-game server browser is limited to 500 servers even if there is probably tons more. Is there a limitation about the game there ? Or just a sneaky bug ? :yay:

The other thing i got is also a bug, i've pinned few favorites servers this afternoon and tonight they suddenly unchecked all alone.. in the other hand i think it would be a great addition to get a favorite filter, so you only see your favorites servers in the browser list :bounce3: (i know we can order the favorite column to see them top list, i am requesting something different :p )

Bonus request : There is also the "missing file" errors we have when loading a mission, don't know if it is related to mission maker having special addons loaded when building it (even if it hasn't used any addons items) or if its because of other players connecting to the server with addons loaded.

Could be a good optionnal option (ahah, said twice :yay:) to choose if we want them to be display or not. :rolleyes:

There is also the "missing file" errors we have when loading a mission

That usually means that the mission depends upon an add-on that you are not running. What other players are using should be irrelevant.

+1 for a "favorites" filter.

Gamespy is defunct.

It was my understanding that the "powered by GameSpy" browser was to be replaced with a new one. Possibly a Steam enabled one, with improvements and new features.

But... that may have changed by now.