Sign in to follow this  
supercereal4

Petition to have a Kozlowski cameo appearance in Arma 3

This Petition is in place to see how many users want to see a Kozlowski (one of your original squadmates in OFP:CWC) cameo appearance in Arma 3. I personally was very excited to see BIS pay homage to OFP in Arma 2 by including a single mission where you play as a character named Kozlowski, who sounded very similar to the original Kozlowski.

only if it made sense, like if he's an older lieutenant.

Well I don't think that was the point they were getting at when they put him in arma 2, it was more of a homage to him rather than an actual appearance of the character himself, seeing how he dies with the rest of your squad early in the CWC campaign. If he did actually appear as THE Kozlowski, it would need to be as a zombie in the DayZ standalone.

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:27 ----------

Kozlowski is the geep guy?

Yep, that's the guy :)

I prefer Victor Troska.

Just so he can finally explain what the hell happened to him?

Did he die?

Did he live?

Did he fly off into space and because jesus?

failing that. Gavtovski.

Armstrong should be sustained by cybernetics if he'd still serve in the military in 2035.

This proves the qauality of the OFP campaigns, which were, imho, one of the main reasons for success of OFP, among other things.

Also, general Guba's daughter is a leader of a criminal organization planing to blackmail NATO with stolen ICBM.

I prefer Victor Troska.

Did he die?

Did he live?

Courtesy of Sanctuary back from 2005. He knew what was up with Troska! :icon_surprised:

Following this thread about Victor Troska and his supposed death , new elements have been found that are giving a new light on those events.

You certainly all remember the video cutscene, Victor Troska was in a desesperate situation, in the flank of a mountain without any possibility to escape, then a ton of soviet soldiers and armored vehicle fired to him directly with a smiling Guba looking at the scene ?

Then you heard that the body was never retrieved in the cutscene that followed.

Well, it seems you have all been fooled by the BIS masterminds, the truth has finally been secured. And here is what you have not seen, as in the custcene the camera was filming the soviet units and armor, not Troska, how convenient ...

Now here is what has been filmed by a soviet camera.

snap11426hx.jpg

snap11256ts.jpg

snap11280hi.jpg

snap11507zd.jpg

snap11341av.jpg

snap11533ub.jpg

This proves the qauality of the OFP campaigns, which were, imho, one of the main reasons for success of OFP, among other things.

I share these sentiments, I even enjoyed Armed Assault's campaign, but when Arma 2 came around I was pretty disappointed with their campaign. I've high hopes for the A3 campaign however.

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:24 ----------

Courtesy of Sanctuary back from 2005. He knew what was up with Troska! :icon_surprised:

This is quite possibly the most amazing thing I've seen in my life.

The Kozlowski in "Trial by Fire" is none other then Ernst Kozlowski's son.

At the beginning of the mission if you enter the LHD briefing room you will find... You'll never guess... General David Armstrong...

There is even a conversation between Kozlowski and Armstrong. However, for some reason it was intentionally cut from the mission. I can post the conversation if you guys are interested...

P.S. : Once upon a time when DayZ was fresh, on a TeamSpeak server, far, far away... I met a certain dev who called himself Dwarden... Out of all things that I could have asked I ended up asking him will David Armstrong make an appearance in Arma 3...

He replied: "No comment..."

-The End-

ppppfthahahh...unfortunately it cost me my tea.

Edited by NodUnit

I prefer Victor Troska.

Did he die?

Did he live?

failing that. Gavtovski.

Victor Troska single-handedly blasted the russians in Nogova(some say he has the same genetic material like Chuck Norris).To this day russian visitors still feel a cold shiver down the spine when they land at Nogova airport.A guy like that simply doesn't vanish.

Gastovsky is gramps by 2035 if he's lucky,if he used his savings to buy some neat cyborg gear he might still be around.

General's Guba daughter probably didn't rised up to her father's status,most likely she has a small dental office somewhere in St. Petersburg,married to a milkman and with 3 kids,one of them named Guba Jr.

The Kozlowski in "Trial by Fire" is none other then Ernst Kozlowski's son.

At the beginning of the mission if you enter the LHD briefing room you will find... You'll never guess... General David Armstrong...

There is even a conversation between Kozlowski and Armstrong. However, for some reason it was intentionally cut from the mission. I can post the conversation if you guys are interested...

P.S. : Once upon a time when DayZ was fresh, on a TeamSpeak server, far, far away... I met a certain dev who called himself Dwarden... Out of all things that I could have asked I ended up asking him will David Armstrong make an appearance in Arma 3...

He replied: "No comment..."

-The End-

I would be forever in debt to you if you were to post that conversation... for great justice!

This Petition is in place to see how many users want to see a Kozlowski (one of your original squadmates in OFP:CWC) cameo appearance in Arma 3. I personally was very excited to see BIS pay homage to OFP in Arma 2 by including a single mission where you play as a character named Kozlowski, who sounded very similar to the original Kozlowski.

Spoilers for OFP:CWC/Res (ArmA:CWA) Campaign:

Last I checked his entire squad got massacred in the forest/field depending on which mission you ended up playing. I still want to know more about the Tasmanian Devil.

Last I checked his entire squad got massacred in the forest/field depending on which mission you ended up playing. I still want to know more about the Tasmanian Devil.

That's true, but the Arma 2 appearance was more of an easter egg.

I can't count how many times I tried to save them. It has me wondering if it's even possible.