Sign in to follow this  
Azza FHI

[SP] Day of Reckoning

This is a different style of mission from what you would normally expect in arma. if I could have some feedback it would be great!

It is designed to be more of a slow paced role playing mission which tries to involve the player in the story as much as possible.

Day of Reckoning

my35qhq3r24p57pfg.jpg

It was supposed to be a good day...

Steam Workshop:

[sP] Day of Reckoning v1.0

Edited by Azer1234

Not sure what you are getting at Eric, if there is a problem with the mission then say so. Otherwise constructive criticism is what the OP is after, and a little praise....

So far your mission is just great. Thanks a lot. Your introduction and ongoing mission is simply cinematographic. Loved. One great problem at all. I'm stucked in the part that you have to talk with VLAD. I could find him in Aldera(Or something like that), but can´t Interact with him.He is standing still in the middle of the street and I can not interact with him, and so the mission does not continue.

But thanks, your mission looks a small SP campaign.:D

P.S. sorry for my poor english.

yeah very sorry for this bug, I cant figure out why the trigger wont fire. I have manged to find a work around so should be OK now.

I have added a 'Drive to Vlads House' option now so you don't have to make the trip again if you want.

have also fixed the AI not engaging you at the start if you are seen.

you will have to use the steam link for the latest version. all changelogs are written there

thanks for the positive feedback!

Thanks a lot.

In fact I enjoyed traveling by car and for me the AI engage me all the time, i have to replay many times the "start mission", and because this, would be nice to have a SKIP option to initial cutscene, despite being very well done and fun to watch, but after some times (I forgot to save!) you really want to skip it and start the mission quickly.

I ´ll try again the mission later.

Congratulations, it´s very different mission and so cool!

Edited by MSILVA

I finished your mission and i must say is a very good mission. Your Plot is just amazing. Thanks again. The only issue is with the map, markers and waypoints that´s not showing correctly.

Usually i only see dynamics missions around here. Yours is very different in a good way.

Thanks mate! U can skip intro if you run as multiplayer mission, need to extract .pbo into MPmissions and then you can change paramters. But i thought you could just load the first save instead of restarting?

Yeah i cant get task destination waypoints to work propperly.