Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

CSLA for A2:CO (with campaign '89)

Mission Grozovy pass.

In this mission when we clear Lopatino we can take optional task -> destroy Artillery. If we take this task HQ send to us truck with ammo, there are timebombs in this truck. If we take them they dont have icon in inventory, in backpacks they look ok. But they dont work you can put them on ground but you can't detonate them.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

1 more thing. AFMC soldiers have in inventory or in backpacks item 100g TNT. This satchel charge don't work. We have option in action menu to put that TNT on ground but we can't, they dont work. CSLA faction has working 100gTNT, AFMC units also can use CSLA's 100g TNT.

Ps: sorry for no spoilers earlier, can't change/edit this right now from my phone.

I think that when the satchels were added they probably used "timebomb" when in reality you want to use "pipebomb" or vice versa. I can never remember which one until I try one and generally figure out that I used the wrong one. :D Although if it is a custom bomb I'm not sure what the problem would be.

Edited by Jakerod

@up

Yes, they should add to truck "pipebome"-satchel charge not "timebomb". In arma 2 we have to "bomb's". Pipebomb aka satchel charge, you can put on ground, set timer or detonate from distance. And we have "timebomb" you can't do nothing with this. You dont see this "timebomb" in inventory and you can't put it on ground and detonate.

Found a rather obvious bug - AFMC vehicles, when put in editor, spawn with some jerry cans, ALICE medium packs and ALICE medic packs lying on the ground around them.

Really weird no one has reported this.

Using just CSLA on a A2:CO latest beta patch

@Bars91

Try without beta patch. I checked all vehicles from AFMC:cars,trucks,apc's. Don't have this problem (i dont see any stuff from vehicles on ground) but i don't use beta patch.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Most of units from AFMC Special forces speak in Czech not in English. English use only: medic, saboteur (light), officer unarmed. Maybe it's not a bug they know Czech language to easily communicate in Chernarus .

;)

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Most of units from AFMC Special forces speak in Czech not in English. English use only: medic, saboteur (light), officer unarmed. Maybe it's not a bug, they know Czech language to easily communicate in Chernarus .

;)

@Bars91:

If reporting something, please keep in mind that our Mod (and 99% of the others) was created for standard game releases if isn't different info given in the ReadMe.

@tom3kb:

AFMC means Armed Forces of the Midland Coalition, which means that they are from the neighboring countries around the Chernarus - they created this armed coalition with objectives described in Intro.

Just one thing, can you send me any screenshot or post a video about the bug with the Sa-61. We (in team) are not able to simulate this.

The same applies with the charges - on our side is everything OK (with public release of Mod of course).

I suppose that you are not using any other Mods.

Thanks.

Edited by EMSI

I play with @cba,@jsrs,@blastcore. But I checked sa61 bug and not working 100g TNT from AFMC (dont have problems with CSLA 100gTNT) also in vanilla game+CSLA.

I have screenshots of Sa61 bug but i can't send them in next few days, im not in home right now. I will send them for sure in Friday maybe sooner. I will check also if i have those bugs on 2nd PC.

So what's with the mission War of the atoms? I disembark from the boat, take a few steps and the screen turns white, everything is nuked and the credits roll. Is this an unwinnable mission?

So what's with the mission War of the atoms? I disembark from the boat, take a few steps and the screen turns white, everything is nuked and the credits roll. Is this an unwinnable mission?

Did you understand the story in previous missions? Ending may not be always winning.

@EMSI

I started making SP mission pack for CSLA mod, later i will make also campaign. But i have question, do you have maybe a list with weapons/magazines classnames. You added to mod mod very good looking pdf file with classnames for all vehicles but i think that for mission makers more importent is to have classnames for infantry weapons. Maybe you can add list here, if its not a problem.

List of weapons and magazines was created a few years ago (http://www.csla-studio.info/classes/classesMenu.htm) but as you have now 99% of "solutions" ready in-game (soldiers, ammo crates etc.), this list was not updated after latest releases.

And that 1% is easily to find out using commands weapons and magazines.

If you don't know how to find out this info with that two commands, for you, as a Polish man, can be also usable my Arma Help.

Edited by EMSI

Yes, i found that classnames list on your mod site (i should search there first, before i ask the question). And thanks for those two commands, didn't know them. Now i have all i need. :)

Thx for help.

I was playing Freedom fighters -Crossroads and...

after i disarmed bomb in hotel there was a cutscene where Markus go to church, few soldiers go there and we here shots. After this mission i have cutscene with Nuke in Cherno and The end of campaign. It was little WTF for me. Standard mission and suddenly the end of campaign ;). Is this normal??

Ending may not be always winning.

Btw, you don't know if Markus was killed ;)

At the beginning of the mission is a small talking about quick retreating of CSLA forces form Chernarus to Utes.

So, what can be te reason??

... and yes, this is the FIA ending.

Ok, i use "campaign" cheat and...

i see many different missions with the same dates, so i must play some missions different to see the rest. Im not sure if i should play campaign from start or there are few key points/missions that change the direction of campaign? And after them we finish campaign as CSLA/AFMC not FIA.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Ok i unpbo campaign and..

I see pdf with Csla campaig flowchart. Now i know how to see the rest. :)

Hello CSLA team

I got following error popping up when in the editor

Warning Message: Script CSLA_cfg\scripts\oppidum\CSLA_oppidum_LO36_1.sqs not found

I just installed the new version and this message keeps popping up every time I launch the mission to test. Moreover my RPT file is going crazy.

will report further when i've done it bit more testing.

thanks for this great mod and all your effort I loved CSLA since the OFP days.

You guys rock :cc:

All the scripts for the bunkers were moved into the independent PBO called "csla_scripts" - the old destination was in reported "csla_cfg\scripts\".

Try to completely/manually remove the Mod folder and then reinstall the Mod again.

AH ok thanks. I've placed these bunkers still from the older version in this scenario. I try to replace them with the newer ones maybe it auto adjusts otherwise I do as you suggested. Thanks

wonderful mod. Haven't had the chance to play the campaign yet.

Old:

CSLA_cfg\scripts\xyz

AFMC_cfg\scripts\xyz

FIA_cfg\scripts\xyz

New:

CSLA_scripts\xyz

We had a lot of scripts in version for CSLA, AFMC and FIA, now we have only one version for all factions (if it's possible).

Edited by Faly

Thanks guys

with your indication I fixed that issue. I was still calling functions from the old script location therefore the error. It's all good now.

best regards

Just finished the "AFMC story". I like this "path" in campaign more then the FIA. Better missions and outro ;). I didn't found any bugs, didn't have any problems.

PS. Im not sure now but after Fia outro there was no credits cutscene.

Tomorrow i will finish "CSLA story".

I can already write that this is 1 of the best campaigns that i played. Big thanks to whole mod team for your work.

PS. Im not sure now but after Fia outro there was no credits cutscene.
You're right. Fixed.

When i shoot from Sa61 (with unflod butt) bullets fly over the aim point (on all distances:short,medium etc), it's hard to hit something. Without "butt" bullets fly where im aim, all is ok. EMSI you can easy check this, i was shooting to wooden buildings or to windows in buldings and I watched where are the holes. ;) I think something is wrong. Tested on A2CO+CSLA, no other mods.

"CSLA story" Brothers in arms - On the run.

When enemy attacked we have new task-Evacuation, by chopper. But chopper didn't fly for us. I think i help our Mi24 destroy all enemy vehicles/soldiers. But evac chopper didn't fly. Maybe he crashed somewhere or i have bad luck and something was wrong with scripts? I dont know.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

I didn't have problems with the rest of the missions.

I dont know if its a bug but in almost all missions from "CSLA story" after cutscene/loading screen we are in mission. We can't read briefing before mission. After loading screen we are in "action" so we have to check briefing when we have some free time and nobody shoot to us ;).

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Is it normal that if i want to unfold butt in Sa61 i can't have primary weapon(empty rifle slot in inventory)?

Its little strange, with option to attach silencer i dont have this problem.

"CSLA story" Brothers in arms - On the run.

When enemy attacked we have new task-Evacuation, by chopper. But chopper didn't fly for us. I think i help our Mi24 destroy all enemy vehicles/soldiers. But evac chopper didn't fly. Maybe he crashed somewhere or i have bad luck and something was wrong with scripts? I dont know.

This is known bug which is already fixed - will be available in upcoming patch (missing ; in one script).

I didn't have problems with the rest of the missions.

I dont know if its a bug but in almost all missions from "CSLA story" after cutscene/loading screen we are in mission. We can't read briefing before mission. After loading screen we are in "action" so we have to check briefing when we have some free time and nobody shoot to us.

Some of these missions are following on others in a dynamic flow.

In this case, it's enough to follow displayed tasks, but if player want, he may read also the extended notes in briefing.

Is it normal that if i want to unfold butt in Sa61 i can't have primary weapon(empty rifle slot in inventory)?

Its little strange, with option to attach silencer i dont have this problem.

This is known limitation of A2 engine.

You need to have an empty primary slot if you want to use Sa-61 with unfolded butt.

Some of these missions are following on others in a dynamic flow.

In this case, it's enough to follow displayed tasks, but if player want, he may read also the extended notes in briefing.

I was thinking it's becose of that. But now i'm sure. ;)

PS.I send you PM with screenshots of SA61 bugs that i have.