Sign in to follow this  
Ivnat

Indfor support not working

Hello.

I'm trying to use some CAS support for my indfor units, but something is failing. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or it's just another of those half finished features of the "final release".

I syncronized the support requester module to my player and then, syncronized the virtual CAS bombing run. 12 limit and no classname given to the bombing run module (default). I called for suport and it said "not coordinates given". Nothing happens. I went back to the editor and started all steps from 0. This time it says nothing, and nothing happens. Tried the "real" CAS bombing run, placing and syncronizing the CAS aircraft and nothing happens again.

Then I realised it doesn't work either for artillery, both virtual or "real". It says "rounds complete" withoutthe "splash out" and again... nothing happens.

But it seems to work properly for supplies or helicopter transport.

I didn't try UAV or helicopter bombing run (probably it won't work unless I assing blufor helicopters).

Can someone help me?

Thanks

EDIT: Just found out that artillery works after changing Indfor friendly to nobody. But CAS still not working.

Edited by Ivnat