Sign in to follow this  
Yip

Looking For A Scriptor

Hello all, I'm sure many good scriptors get asked all the time if they can help scripting on someones map, I find myself doing just that.

I am also quite sure that most will have an idea they deem to be the best since sliced bread!

I have a map concept which in terms of making and placing objects is minimal, but I will need various scripts to make the concept work. Therefore

I am asking if any scriptor would like to be involved from the start.

I am part of a group of guys who play regularly together, and we are all adults, and behave as such when playing, but also have a lot of fun, after

all that's what the game is all about!

If anyone is interested in helping us out, with a blank canvas, please get in touch, more information regarding the concept, and a list of the scripts

needed will be discussed then.

The type of scripts needed will have to include the following...

* Earning money rewards form completing objectives.

* Buying equipment (weapons)

* Paying wages to players.

* Paying Rent.

* Marking out territory to a clan / community.

* "Possible" integration with a website ( may not be possible )

Various others along the same lines.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Yip
advice for more info from Das Attorney

You might get a better response if you ask the mods to move this to the mission editing and scripting forum.

Try and outline what kinds of scripts you are looking for - it seems a bit vague to me at the moment. For example, I can do <some> scripting, but if I applied to you and then found out it was for lots of multiplayer dialog work (for example) it would be a waste of everyones time as I'm not very good at that.

I'm not trying to come across as negative; I've just seen a lot of request posts like this fall by the wayside because it's not clear of the kind of work (and the commitment level).

Das, great suggestions, I have added some more to the first post, thank you for the advice. And to answer your query, yes it will be multiplayer.