Sign in to follow this  
(st6)predator

CRV-6e Bobcat tracked engineering vehicle

On Arma3.com the "CRV-6e Bobcat tracked engineering vehicle" is shown in the "Vehiclelist"

Today the Full - Game is released, but i cant find it in the Editor.

Can someone help me there ?

With best regards

(ST6)Predator

On Arma3.com the "CRV-6e Bobcat tracked engineering vehicle" is shown in the "Vehiclelist"

Today the Full - Game is released, but i cant find it in the Editor.

It's under BLUEFOR in the Supports category, right with the HEMTT trucks

Edit: Geez, ninjad

Thanks @Kavoriken and Varanon

Now ive found it !

Ive only serch on the wrong Folder (tracked Vehicles)

With best regards

(ST6)Predator

Does it do anything special?
ad armored repair support but no for opfor

Does it do anything special?

It's very mine resistant. Use it to clear minefields by driving slowly over the mines. They'll detonate but mostly not harm the Bobcat.

It's very mine resistant. Use it to clear minefields by driving slowly over the mines. They'll detonate but mostly not harm the Bobcat.

That's only antipersonnel mines. I'm a bit sad I can't lower the plow. We get no tractor and we can't even drop the plow on this. Arma's agricultural side is completely dead it seems.

That's only antipersonnel mines. I'm a bit sad I can't lower the plow. We get no tractor and we can't even drop the plow on this. Arma's agricultural side is completely dead it seems.

AT mines as well, we disarmed a whole AT minefield last night with the Bobcat, was very fun! :D

AT mines as well, we disarmed a whole AT minefield last night with the Bobcat, was very fun! :D

Really? Maybe my definition of "disarm" is wrong, but I just drove it over a bunch of mines and it took like 5 before it wasn't usable anymore.

---------- Post added at 21:31 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

Tried it again and I can see you're right now. You just need to be going really slow.

So you were just driving over mines full speed ahead? I guess you really do have a different definition of 'disarm'.

:D scnr

Actually it seems even if I go slow on flat terrain I can't reliably find out how to trigger them without getting damaged. Q speed or tapping the button to hit them as slowly as possible.