Sign in to follow this  
MDRZulu

__

Yeah I think they are gonna punish me this time. We will have to wait and see.

Edit: Ralph your sig is showing up as an X.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ Aug. 18 2002,11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">.. ....,.-,-,. -..,.,-.,---,..,.-.<span id='postcolor'>

"I-AM-GOING-TO-GET-BANNED"

hmm thats true I think...

Are you going mad kegetys? What is all that crap I think you need some help.

Im going to sleep now maybe tomorrow I will see a surprise.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Aug. 18 2002,11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ Aug. 18 2002,11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">.. ....,.-,-,. -..,.,-.,---,..,.-.<span id='postcolor'>

hmm thats true I think...<span id='postcolor'>

Why would anyone want to ban you, Kegetys? confused.gif

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 18 2002,11:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Aug. 18 2002,11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ Aug. 18 2002,11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">.. ....,.-,-,. -..,.,-.,---,..,.-.<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It was a translation of zulus message (see the quotes?) wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Aug. 18 2002,11:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 18 2002,11:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Aug. 18 2002,11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ Aug. 18 2002,11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">.. ....,.-,-,. -..,.,-.,---,..,.-.<span id='postcolor'>

It was a translation of zulus message (see the quotes?)  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think she was aware of that... she is fooling you Keg!

Go get her!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 18 2002,12:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Aug. 18 2002,11wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 18 2002,11:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Aug. 18 2002,11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ Aug. 18 2002,11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">.. ....,.-,-,. -..,.,-.,---,..,.-.<span id='postcolor'>

It was a translation of zulus message (see the quotes?)  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think she was aware of that... she is fooling you Keg!

Go get her!<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

MDRZulu: Bye bye postcount.

Closing smile.gif