STALKERGB

STALKERGB's British Infantry

Hi guys can someone please tell me how to delete all the default mags that come with this mod. I'm using the sa80 & have given all the units the mags I want them to have but the default mags have green tracer.

Many thanks

I'm not sure if my suggestions is realistic but here I go:

You could see if you could collaborate with Massi, the L85A2 and M249Para could go well together and the units made by Massi could work well with your units.

Yeah it's really simple mate. Run the two mods together and pick up his weapons. Using other peoples weapons means anyone who wants to use them has to go and download his mod as well, even if they don't plan on using them.

Hello. I come to you to see if the addon maker gave me permission to change a few lines of code to make it compatible with the mod British Weapons Trixie has personal purposes. Thank you very much, I wait your response. Thank you!

Hello everyone, just a little update to fix the armour and passthrough values of some of the equipment that had been brought to my attention:

V1.2 Config update

Nothing but the config has been updated so it can just replace the current "stkr_britmtp_cfg.pbo" and relevant bisign.

I have also updated the link on the first page to the WHOLE mod to include the new config: STALKERGB's British Infantry v1.2

I'm also aware of an error: "No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons/kio_l85a2_base/Single.StandardSound" but I believe that is to do with Kiory's SA80s and that he's working on sorting it out (correct me if I am wrong).

Sorry it's nothing major, haven't had much time recently and have lost much of the spark for sitting down and modding at the moment...

@Raz0rLëgend, if it's for personal use then you are more than welcome to fiddle with the config.

All the best,

Matt

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

** The config is also available as a seperate download on the downloadpage and the newspage!

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello everyone,

So there is another small update for this, more a quality of life change than anything. The guys over at 3 Commando Brigade have been working on a much improved config for the addon:

2013-09-05_00003.jpg

FEATURES

- replaces Kiory L85 with Trixies British Weapons (L85, L86, L110, L129, L7A2)

- adds appropriate scopes to rifles and fixes bug with L7A2 (GPMG)

- creates additional infantry classes

- adds placeable Editor Groups to match British Army / Royal Marines Sections

- adds Zeus compatibility

- adds @Alive compatibility

Thanks and credits go to the 3CB/Apollo/Nemiuk for cooking this up.

The biggest change there for most is the weapon dependency switch to Trixie's Weapons. Hopefully adds a more full selection of British equipment for everyone to use. There's also a couple new infantry classes as well as groups available in the editor.

Below is the link to the WHOLE mod (including the unchanged textures and models), beneath that is JUST the new config which can overwrite what you have previously download if you already have the mod:

v1.3 British Infantry

v1.3 Config ONLY

Requirements:

Trixie's British Weapons (Kiory's SA80s no longer needed for the mod)

Cheers,

Matt

Wonderful update, do you still plan on changing up the uniforms to be less broad or is that off the table now that you have less time?

Loved your units, just one question, does any of the vest's have a pistol holster ?

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

** The config is also available as a seperate download on the downloadpage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Stoked to see sections and Trixies weapons used in this!

Do you have any models of webbing other than osprey with pouches and a battle belt?

Even with the attempted push of fight light, still see a lot of 'conventional' webbing as a preference now we move away from FOB life.

Thank you very much for the release, also the faction classname is UK_ARMED_FORCES.

Nemiuk - thank YOU for all the config work... Can't wait to get proper uniforms back into a mission !!!

Anyone else getting hard crashes when creating a mission with these units? Happened to a few people I know now, myself included.

is this mod staying as Afghan look for the units, ie. Ubacs and osprey? Also is there any way to have just pouches on the osprey or just the pouches on the battle belt?

I highly doubt Stalker will be making any model changes for the foresee-able future. He's pretty busy from what I could make out. At least we can use them in game properly now.

For new stuff I would check out the various other sources, there is a UK:FF team working on stuff, and also a guy very quickly creating MK7's and new Body arma here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?183234-WIP-Cats-Gear-Unit-mod probably worth asking him for stuff, or sharing reference material if you have it etc

SJ

The body armour of this mod does not seem to have any protection values. One bullet to the chest and the soldier goes down. Please fix!

The body armour of this mod does not seem to have any protection values. One bullet to the chest and the soldier goes down. Please fix!

+1 to this, RHS and other mods take between 3-4 shots to the chest to kill, but these only take 1 shot